Obama admits he's a Muslim

He didn't need to correct himself. In context, what he said was correct. IOW, McCain has not talked about Obama being a Muslim. Rather easy to understand, IMO.

He also is correct in that a LOT of misinformation is spread over the internet via blogs and political websites. One side is just as guilty as the other.

I also applaud the fact that Obama refused to discuss Palin's 17-years-old daughter. I hadn't heard of that prior to this article. An obvious showing of class some freaks on this board could learn from.

I'm STILL not going to vote for him, but credit where it is due.

And a lameass accusation like this just makes the right look bad.

Obama can't afford to attack people's families. And he doesn't have to attack because his attack machine does it for him. He just needs to sit back and look good. Republicans are routinely pummelled by that machine, and this is the first election in my memory that they've actively fought back or used any of the same tactics. It's just the give and take of political strategy.

Also let's not forget...the most heinous accusations of Obama ORIGINATED WITHIN THE DEMOCRAT CAMPAIGN MACHINE, NOT the Republican. That the Republicans have taken misinformation spread by Hillary's campaigners and run with it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Just because you use caps Allie, doesn't make everything you say true.

Obama can't afford to attack people's families. And he doesn't have to attack because his attack machine does it for him. He just needs to sit back and look good. Republicans are routinely pummelled by that machine, and this is the first election in my memory that they've actively fought back or used any of the same tactics. It's just the give and take of political strategy.

how old are you allie 2? if this is the first election in your memory that they've actively "fought back" then you must be VERY VERY VERY Young!

and I find is pretty disingenuous of you to refer to the "attack machines' working on Obama when the GOP is famous for those type of tactics... swiftboaters anyone?

Facts About the Presidential Public Financing System

and let's try to think of one McCain ad that is POSITIVE...talking about what he's going to do as President rather then ripping Obama as not ready to lead

Also let's not forget...the most heinous accusations of Obama ORIGINATED WITHIN THE DEMOCRAT CAMPAIGN MACHINE, NOT the Republican. That the Republicans have taken misinformation spread by Hillary's campaigners and run with it shouldn't surprise anyone.

you're right the most henious attacks came from within the Hillary camp, they've all be hased and rehashed and were part of a vicious fight to get the nomination...now that they nominations have been made don't you think McCain and the GOP should be focusing on the issues? you're also right that it shouldn't surprise anyone that that's not what they are doing.

Forum List

Back