Obama Administration defended Pepsi's usage of aborted fetal tissue to flavor their

This guy drinks too much Pepsi...

Pregnant%20Magic.gif

Do the mods enjoy threads like this because it shows how morally bankrupt cons are, or because they can't see it?

Do the mods enjoy threads like this because it shows how morally bankrupt cons are, or because they can't see it?

If you can demonstrate that some rogue Government agent managed to forge the judicial proceedings on the Security and Exchange Commission, and the managed to hijack the Government website and uploaded those forged documents, and has managed to go unnoticed for over 12 months:

Then you may have a point.

If you can demonstrate that some rogue Government agent managed to forge the judicial proceedings on the Security and Exchange Commission, and the managed to hijack the Government website and uploaded those forged documents, and has managed to go unnoticed for over 12 months:

Again, your SEC link has no bearing on this myth. That's why you can't quote anything from it that makes the myth real. The one time you did excerpt some quotes (last summer, back here) you thoroughly embarrassed yourself by exhibiting an abject inability to distinguish between the idea of "forming a committee to evaluate implications of using fetal cells" and "actually using fetal cells". You chose to ignore the verbs in the sentences and highlight subordinate clauses as if they were the point. Fortunately some of us are actually fairly fluent in English.

Your silly link you keep holding up like some kind of golden calf is naught but a question on how much influence a stockholder has. That's it. So your continual harping on an irrelevant red herring just digs you deeper.

:dig:

Last edited:

Again, your SEC link has no bearing on this myth. That's why you can't quote anything from it that makes the myth real. Your continual harping on an irrelevant red herring just digs you deeper.

Why don't you link us something of equal credence to support your statements?

Again, your SEC link has no bearing on this myth. That's why you can't quote anything from it that makes the myth real. Your continual harping on an irrelevant red herring just digs you deeper.

I just did. Your own post.

Why haven't you answered the question of what the point of your link is?

Last edited:

For someone who has no references of equal of greater authority, you seem very committed to this thread.

For someone who has no references of equal of greater authority, you seem very committed to this thread.

I don't NEED references of greater authority, dumbass. You brought the thread, ergo the burden of proof is entirely yours. And you failed, miserably.

I don't NEED references of greater authority, dumbass. You brought the thread, ergo the burden of proof is entirely yours. And you failed, miserably.

The burden of proof was on the Federal Exchange and Security Commission, and the proof was brought.

The burden of proof was on the Federal Exchange and Security Commission, and the proof was brought.

And that "proved".......... what?

C'mon, you've been asked this question for FIVE MONTHS. About time to come up with some kind of answer.

Nobody buys the allegation, nobody cares about the allegation, and nobody cares what you think.

Obviously.

It is rather remarkable how often libtards like you think that they speak for everybody, and nobody remains to disagree.

You think that there is only one legit, valid view of any subject, and so when it comes down to actually reading about things and thinking for yourselves, you don't. You just check on whatever position your libtard ideology specifies and insto-presso! instant Truth for a libtard.

Again, just go on back to sleep, deary and let adults handle the discussion.

The "adult" discussion about fetuses in Pepsi

Sure
Fetuses, not a chance, not even "fetus DNA", it's my opinion however, DNA from beetles', roaches and mice are what gives Pepsi its delicious taste. And aspartame of course.

It is rather remarkable how often libtards like you think that they speak for everybody, and nobody remains to disagree.

You think that there is only one legit, valid view of any subject, and so when it comes down to actually reading about things and thinking for yourselves, you don't. You just check on whatever position your libtard ideology specifies and insto-presso! instant Truth for a libtard.

Again, just go on back to sleep, deary and let adults handle the discussion.

Sure
Fetuses, not a chance, not even "fetus DNA", it's my opinion however, DNA from beetles', roaches and mice are what gives Pepsi its delicious taste. And aspartame of course.

There's also probably some beaver anal secretions in there too.

Last edited:

Sure

There's also probably some beaver anal secretions in there too.

Indeed, I have in my hand a memo from the FAA that proves it. And you know it's real because it's under oath.

Pepsi of course uses sugar, not aspartame, but used to use aspartame in its diet version. Until they quietly dropped it.

But speaking of aspartame -- why aren't the wags having diaper rashes about substances in Pepsi that aren't in there anyway, railing about this?

Good time for this thread to get a hit.

Why? Were you feeling like getting mocked again?

Mocked, for what?

Pepsi changed the company they had been using.

LL, do you get anything right? I know there are things in this world that really stretch your brain, but with the advances in biotech using cells from an animal or fetus is not difficult to do.

Had the average person looked at the materials used in this case, I doubt that many people would be able to tell the difference between the animal testing tissue and the tissues derived from fetal kidneys.

But it is the principle of the thing; DONT USE HUMAN TISSUES for commercial products. Period.

Hell even a brain fried libtard like you should be able to wrap your head around that, lol.

Forum List

Back