Obama Administration defended Pepsi's usage of aborted fetal tissue to flavor their

So you're actually proud of making such a dishonest thread?

But then, that is the pro-life way. They believe God has given them a free pass to lie for the cause, so they proudly lie for the cause, the bigger the better.

It's why they get so enraged at liberals. Liars despise those who believe lying is wrong. The shining light of our absolute morality burns them like sunlight burning a vampire, so they lash out at the source of their pain.

Nah, he's just an attention whore who creates mindless threads and doesn't get the meaning of deafening silence.

I can see it. he hates babies and loves abortion. Remember he said he would want his daughter to be stuck with an unwanted pregnancy

Yeah, I guess this cant be true either.

Aborted fetus cells used in beauty creams - Washington Times

A San Francisco cosmetics company has ignited an outcry among pro-lifers for including an unexpected ingredient in its anti-aging creams: skin-cell proteins from an aborted fetus.

Children of God for Life, a watchdog group that monitors the use of fetal material in medical products, called last week for a boycott of all treatments manufactured by Neocutis Inc., which acknowledges that the key ingredient in its product line was developed from an aborted boy.

“There’s just no excuse for using aborted babies in skin-care products,” said Debi Vinnedge, executive director of Children of God for Life, a 10-year-old organization based in Murfreesboro, Tenn. “The reaction, the shock and anger I’ve seen is incredible.”

In a statement released Friday, in response to a wave of condemnation from pro-life and religious blogs, Neocutis defended the use of its trademarked ingredient, Processed Skin Cell Proteins, or PSP, arguing that the fetal cell line was harvested in a responsible, ethical manner for use in treating severe dermatological injuries.

Guess its OK to use human remains for cosmetics if you1) refuse to agree that 'fetuses' aka unborn babies are not really human some how, and 2) claim to have replicated/reproduced them so many times that they magically become no longer human.

Sick world we live in.

I cannot understand how people cannot regard them as human.

OMG - another 'pro-life' loon! If you cannot understand g5000's explanation the problem is yours not mine.

Don't dodge the question like some coward libtard. I read his explanation and he does not answer my question; HOW MANY GENERATIONS TILL THE LINE OF CELLS ARE NO LONGER HUMAN?

lol, fucking idiots.

The line of cells never has been 'human' so your question is meaningless.

How can an embryo or a fetus in a womb not be human?

The cells were taken from human fetuses/unborn babies, so are you saying that unborn babies are not human?

They are genetically human, so what makes them not human?

You make an unwarranted assertion and then tell me my line of questions are meaningless, but the Truth is that your system of values is meaningless and merely a cover for amoral behavior.

So you're actually proud of making such a dishonest thread?

But then, that is the pro-life way. They believe God has given them a free pass to lie for the cause, so they proudly lie for the cause, the bigger the better.

It's why they get so enraged at liberals. Liars despise those who believe lying is wrong. The shining light of our absolute morality burns them like sunlight burning a vampire, so they lash out at the source of their pain.

Lol, you are such a retard. The facts he gave are true. You just don't like them so you throw a shit fit.

Go fuck yourself.

The should pass a law that restricts the use of human tissues in research and abortion to only that of liberals and communists.

Otherwise it is a waste of genetics to be part of a liberal anyway.

OMG - another 'pro-life' loon! If you cannot understand g5000's explanation the problem is yours not mine.

Don't dodge the question like some coward libtard. I read his explanation and he does not answer my question; HOW MANY GENERATIONS TILL THE LINE OF CELLS ARE NO LONGER HUMAN?

lol, fucking idiots.

The line of cells never has been 'human' so your question is meaningless.

How can an embryo or a fetus in a womb not be human?

The cells were taken from human fetuses/unborn babies, so are you saying that unborn babies are not human?

They are genetically human, so what makes them not human?

You make an unwarranted assertion and then tell me my line of questions are meaningless, but the Truth is that your system of values is meaningless and merely a cover for amoral behavior.

They reserve the right to redefine words as it suits them and in this case they want to allow major Democrat contributers that own the vast majority of the abortion industry to keep making a profit so they can keep donating to the Dems.

That is all it is and the rest is just irrational bullshit.

EDIT to OP +++ Adding a copy of the Federal proceedings within the Security and Exchange Commission:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf

-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++
Yeah, this is pretty fucked up

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus ?ordinary business?

Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!
XXXXXXXXXX

LARGO, FL, March 5, 2012 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The Pepsi Company, which is set to release the new product Pepsi Next in the coming weeks, is facing a more robust boycott as pro-life activists protest the company use of cells derived from an aborted fetus in flavor-enhancing research. But Pepsi has succeeded, with help from the Obama Administration, in keeping its controversial operations from consideration by its shareholders.

In a decision delivered Feb 28th, President Obama’s Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) ruled that PepsiCo’s use of cells derived from aborted fetal remains in their research and development agreement with Senomyx to produce flavor enhancers falls under “ordinary business operations.”

The letter signed by Attorney Brian Pitko of the SEC Office of Chief Counsel was sent in response to a 36-page document submitted by PepsiCo attorneys in January, 2012. In that filing, PepsiCo pleaded with the SEC to reject the Shareholder’s Resolution filed in October 2011 that the company “adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements.”

Read this testimony (for graphic reasons I only put the intorduction):

We've heard all the stories of doctors eating fetuses, "vampires" or cannibals buying them, abortion clinics chopping them up in a garbage disposals, aliens using them for hybrid births, even people selling them marinated in Prego sauce.

But....where do they REALLY go?

I witnessed an abortion in the very room it took place some time ago. Tongs were inserted and broke the fetus' neck (which was clearly visible on the monitor). It was then removed swiftly through a suction device and ended up inside of a metal, box-shaped container. And I imagine other fetuses were also inside of this container, as it was the size of a large deep freezer such as one you would use to store food in your garage or basement.

There was definitely liquid inside of the container, and the fetus appeared to still be alive - even after the neck was broken. Possibly, the nerves in the body caused further movement, but it was quite disturbing to see regardless.

Does anyone know where the fetuses are really taken after they are put into the large containers? Are they shipped to labs for Stem Cell research, are they sold, or are they simply buried in a mass fetus grave?

I have to admit, I hate thinking about what I witnessed that day -- but I'd rather know the truth than continue hearing so many lies.

How are they honestly disposed of? Well I decided to investigate for myself, I had to know...

Welcome to Progressive Paradise!
By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.
Adolph Hitler

Seriously, dude, if you're this desperate for attention, just go streaking.

EDIT to OP +++ Adding a copy of the Federal proceedings within the Security and Exchange Commission:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf

-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus ?ordinary business?

XXXXXXXXXX

LARGO, FL, March 5, 2012 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The Pepsi Company, which is set to release the new product Pepsi Next in the coming weeks, is facing a more robust boycott as pro-life activists protest the company use of cells derived from an aborted fetus in flavor-enhancing research. But Pepsi has succeeded, with help from the Obama Administration, in keeping its controversial operations from consideration by its shareholders.

In a decision delivered Feb 28th, President Obama’s Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) ruled that PepsiCo’s use of cells derived from aborted fetal remains in their research and development agreement with Senomyx to produce flavor enhancers falls under “ordinary business operations.”

The letter signed by Attorney Brian Pitko of the SEC Office of Chief Counsel was sent in response to a 36-page document submitted by PepsiCo attorneys in January, 2012. In that filing, PepsiCo pleaded with the SEC to reject the Shareholder’s Resolution filed in October 2011 that the company “adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements.”

We've heard all the stories of doctors eating fetuses, "vampires" or cannibals buying them, abortion clinics chopping them up in a garbage disposals, aliens using them for hybrid births, even people selling them marinated in Prego sauce.

I witnessed an abortion in the very room it took place some time ago. Tongs were inserted and broke the fetus' neck (which was clearly visible on the monitor). It was then removed swiftly through a suction device and ended up inside of a metal, box-shaped container. And I imagine other fetuses were also inside of this container, as it was the size of a large deep freezer such as one you would use to store food in your garage or basement.

There was definitely liquid inside of the container, and the fetus appeared to still be alive - even after the neck was broken. Possibly, the nerves in the body caused further movement, but it was quite disturbing to see regardless.

Does anyone know where the fetuses are really taken after they are put into the large containers? Are they shipped to labs for Stem Cell research, are they sold, or are they simply buried in a mass fetus grave?

I have to admit, I hate thinking about what I witnessed that day -- but I'd rather know the truth than continue hearing so many lies.

How are they honestly disposed of? Well I decided to investigate for myself, I had to know...

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.
Adolph Hitler

Wow you really do like to spread lies.

I personally don't like the taste of pepsi but I don't spread lies about their product.

You started a thread about fetal tissue in a power plant. Though you left out the fact that it's a medical waste burning plant and the tissue came from Canada. I also read that the people who own that plant is mitt romney.

You're one of those who would kill a woman for her pregnancy going wrong. Which isn't anything close to "pro life."

The pro life label is nothing but a lie. The only person I know of who is really pro life is the pope. He's consistent. He opposes the death penalty and war. People like you support the death penalty and war. You also support forcing a woman to die when her pregnancy goes wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those who supported the state of texas when they hooked that dead woman up to machines to incubate a dead fetus.

'This is bizarre

How is cannibalism normal business?

even if it's vague eating of descended cells, it still seems like cannibalism to me.

damn

what a sick evil world we live in

Damn. I went to a lot of trouble to explain no one is eating any cells, and you went and completely ignored it.

Of course they ignored it.

The truth is rarely on the side of those who spend their days lying to everyone.

XXXXXXXXXX

Adolph Hitler

This is retard bait and retards went for it

XXXXXXXXXX

Adolph Hitler

Seriously, dude, if you're this desperate for attention, just go streaking.

Yeah, because using tissues from murdered baby corpses is such a non-issue.

Bet you loved the lampshades at Auschwitz, fag.

'This is bizarre

How is cannibalism normal business?

even if it's vague eating of descended cells, it still seems like cannibalism to me.

damn

what a sick evil world we live in

Damn. I went to a lot of trouble to explain no one is eating any cells, and you went and completely ignored it.

Of course they ignored it.

The truth is rarely on the side of those who spend their days lying to everyone.

If you actually read the material, it never said cells were eaten, but only used in developing the flavor for Pepsi products.

How would you feel if cell lines from dead Jewish 'Final Solution' victims were used instead? Guess you would be just Okie Dokie with that, right?

XXXXXXXXXX

Adolph Hitler

And you are one of the biggest retards here, bitch.

XXXXXXXXXX

Adolph Hitler

Wow you really do like to spread lies.

I personally don't like the taste of pepsi but I don't spread lies about their product.

You started a thread about fetal tissue in a power plant. Though you left out the fact that it's a medical waste burning plant and the tissue came from Canada. I also read that the people who own that plant is mitt romney.

You're one of those who would kill a woman for her pregnancy going wrong. Which isn't anything close to "pro life."

The pro life label is nothing but a lie. The only person I know of who is really pro life is the pope. He's consistent. He opposes the death penalty and war. People like you support the death penalty and war. You also support forcing a woman to die when her pregnancy goes wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those who supported the state of texas when they hooked that dead woman up to machines to incubate a dead fetus.

The full descriptor would be 'pro innocent life'. We distinguish between those who deserve to die like murderers and those who do not and are innocent of ANY crime and yet who are put to death for PROFIT. And what is this bullshit about pro-lifers putting women to death? Only you leftwing fascists do shit like that, not American conservatives. And you can put that on a poster and hang it right beside your Chairman Mao portrait on your wall, shit-eating fuck.

IT is so ironic to see pro-baby murdering shitheads like you run your pie hole about lies then tell some of the biggest whoppers yourself.

Do you think the Pope is the only Catholic that is against both abortion and the death penalty?

You are a fucking idiot. Go piss on yourself.

XXXXXXXXXX

Adolph Hitler

And you are one of the biggest retards here, bitch.

Great but you still have the title as King Retard

Dear The Modulators -- I haz a question.

Considering this failed thread only floated in its turdesque fashion to the surface due to its regular six-month who-cares bump from its narcissist creator, and considering the original article was already over a year old even when the thread was first posted, and considering it reported a boycott over three years old that had already been abandoned, and considering it all derives from stem cells harvested in nineteen hundred and seventy-two, why is this thread still in "Current Events" ?

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back