Obama Administration defended Pepsi's usage of aborted fetal tissue to flavor their

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
EDIT to OP +++ Adding a copy of the Federal proceedings within the Security and Exchange Commission:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf

-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++
Yeah, this is pretty fucked up

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus ?ordinary business?

Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!
XXXXXXXXXX

LARGO, FL, March 5, 2012 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The Pepsi Company, which is set to release the new product Pepsi Next in the coming weeks, is facing a more robust boycott as pro-life activists protest the company use of cells derived from an aborted fetus in flavor-enhancing research. But Pepsi has succeeded, with help from the Obama Administration, in keeping its controversial operations from consideration by its shareholders.

In a decision delivered Feb 28th, President Obama’s Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) ruled that PepsiCo’s use of cells derived from aborted fetal remains in their research and development agreement with Senomyx to produce flavor enhancers falls under “ordinary business operations.”

The letter signed by Attorney Brian Pitko of the SEC Office of Chief Counsel was sent in response to a 36-page document submitted by PepsiCo attorneys in January, 2012. In that filing, PepsiCo pleaded with the SEC to reject the Shareholder’s Resolution filed in October 2011 that the company “adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements.”

Read this testimony (for graphic reasons I only put the intorduction):

We've heard all the stories of doctors eating fetuses, "vampires" or cannibals buying them, abortion clinics chopping them up in a garbage disposals, aliens using them for hybrid births, even people selling them marinated in Prego sauce.

But....where do they REALLY go?

I witnessed an abortion in the very room it took place some time ago. Tongs were inserted and broke the fetus' neck (which was clearly visible on the monitor). It was then removed swiftly through a suction device and ended up inside of a metal, box-shaped container. And I imagine other fetuses were also inside of this container, as it was the size of a large deep freezer such as one you would use to store food in your garage or basement.

There was definitely liquid inside of the container, and the fetus appeared to still be alive - even after the neck was broken. Possibly, the nerves in the body caused further movement, but it was quite disturbing to see regardless.

Does anyone know where the fetuses are really taken after they are put into the large containers? Are they shipped to labs for Stem Cell research, are they sold, or are they simply buried in a mass fetus grave?

I have to admit, I hate thinking about what I witnessed that day -- but I'd rather know the truth than continue hearing so many lies.

How are they honestly disposed of? Well I decided to investigate for myself, I had to know...

Welcome to Progressive Paradise!
By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.
Adolph Hitler

Last edited by a moderator:
101 uses of a dead baby

101 uses of a dead baby 101 USES FOR A DEAD (or live) BABY by Olga Fairfax, Ph.D . When I saw the first ad on TV advertising collagen-enriched cosmetics I

was speechless. We’ll be apologizing to Hitler, I thought; at least he didn’t kill for money!
. Collagen is the gelatinous substance found in connective tissue, bone and cartilage. Nick Thimmesch’s syndicated column, “Our Grisly Human Fetal Industry” documents that amniotic fluid and collagen can come from fetal material, since the Food and Drug Administration does not require pretesting or the identification of cosmetic ingredients. . A glance through a local drug store revealed that the leading 12 shampoos and five hand creams all contained collagen. . Check your beauty products and you may be shocked! Unless your beauty product specifies animal collagen or bovine collagen, the product probably contains human collagen. The drug company should be challenged at once. Even collagen taken from a human placenta raises questions about respect of life and ownership of the placenta.

101 uses of a dead baby

Boycott Pepsi.

Not that I drink ANY soda, but still.

Boycott Pepsi.

Don't worry, I'm sure Lakhota will find a way to defend her Dear Leader.

Watch this thread be deleted or moved to the Rubber Room, even though it is 100% accurate with plenty of documentation. The Libtards will petition (harass) the Admins endlessly and relentlessly until they move this thread.

Last edited:
I guess I'll just have a Coke and chill out. Just another day in the transformed Amerika.

Here is how it works.

Way back in 1972, a fetus was aborted in the Netherlands. Inside that fetus were some itty bitty kidney cells. Those itty bitty kidneys cells have been cultured and descendant cells have been grown from them.

Whatever cells Senomyx used are who knows how many generations removed from the original cells. Senomyx is the actual company which created the flavor enhancers used by Pepsi.

Senomyx is not the only company which uses this line of cells. Many vaccines, drugs, and tasty foods have been developed through the use of these cells.

Anyway, Senomyx then forced the cells to take up tiny pieces of DNA from an adenovirus.

The result is new cells which are not human in any way, but which have a weird and serendipitous characteristic. They have receptors shaped identically to certain taste receptors you have in your mouth.

A receptor is like a keyhole. And the flavor molecule is like a key. The trick is to create a flavor molecule that fits in the receptor.

If the flavor enhancer fits in the artificially created receptor, then it will fit into the taste receptors in your mouth.

(cue Weird Science by Oingo Boingo)

So if you drink Pepsi with those flavor enhancers, you are not consuming the fetal cells. Nor are you consuming their descendants. Nor are you consuming bits of adenovirus. You are consuming flavor enhancers which fit perfectly in your mouth.

Last edited:
I guess I'll just have a Coke and chill out. Just another day in the transformed Amerika.

You will also need to avoid vaccines, medicinal drugs, and a wide variety of commercial products.

The topic title, "Obama Administration defended Pepsi's usage of aborted fetal tissue to flavor their"...whatever, is misleading.

Fetal tissue is not flavoring Pepsi.

But don't be surprised if that is what some people tell you is going on.

It's not just cola that PEPSI co is about.

PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which include an acquisition of Tropicana in 1998 and a merger with Quaker Oats in 2001—which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.

Between the late-1970s and the mid-1990s, PepsiCo expanded via acquisition of businesses outside of its core focus of packaged food and beverage brands; however it exited these non-core business lines largely in 1997, selling some, and spinning off others into a new company named Tricon Global Restaurants, which later became known as Yum! Brands, Inc..[8] PepsiCo also previously owned several other brands that it later sold so it could focus on its primary snack food and beverage lines, according to investment analysts reporting on the divestments in 1997.[9] Brands formerly owned by PepsiCo include: Pizza Hut,[10] Taco Bell,[10] KFC,[10] Hot 'n Now,[11] East Side Mario's,[12] D'Angelo Sandwich Shops,[13] Chevys Fresh Mex, California Pizza Kitchen,[14] Stolichnaya[15] (via licensed agreement), Wilson Sporting Goods[16] and North American Van Lines.[17]

The divestments concluding in 1997 were followed by multiple large-scale acquisitions, as PepsiCo began to extend its operations beyond soft drinks and snack foods into other lines of foods and beverages. PepsiCo purchased the orange juice company Tropicana Products in 1998,[18] and merged with Quaker Oats Company in 2001,[19] adding with it the Gatorade sports drink line and other Quaker Oats brands such as Chewy Granola Bars and Aunt Jemima, among others.[20]

In August 2009, PepsiCo made a $7 billion offer to acquire the two largest bottlers of its products in North America: Pepsi Bottling Group and PepsiAmericas. In 2010 this acquisition was completed, resulting in the formation of a new wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Pepsi Beverages Company.[21] In February 2011, the company made its largest international acquisition by purchasing a two-thirds (majority) stake in Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods, a Russian food company that produces milk, yogurt, fruit juices, and dairy products.[22] When it acquired the remaining 23% stake of Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods in October 2011, PepsiCo became the largest food and beverage company in Russia.

PepsiCo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'This is bizarre

How is cannibalism normal business?

even if it's vague eating of descended cells, it still seems like cannibalism to me.

damn

what a sick evil world we live in

Damn. I went to a lot of trouble to explain no one is eating any cells, and you went and completely ignored it.

Boycott Pepsi.

Watch this thread be deleted or moved to the Rubber Room, even though it is 100% accurate with plenty of documentation. The Libtards will petition (harass) the Admins endlessly and relentlessly until they move this thread.

I'd wager that the people bitching to mods here are overwhelmingly "conservative". I'd also wager that they are the same people who bitch about the mods.

Boycott Pepsi.

Do you always whine?

This is a textbook case of bad optics. It is not necessary to use a fetal cell line to create the necessary receptors. You could use pig cells.

Oh, wait. Muslims and Jews would be offended.

Hmmm, that leaves out all amphibians, cats, bats, camels, bears, crustaceans, dogs, elephants, you can see I am going down the list alphabetically. A lot of religious food taboos, man. A lot.

Pigeons are safe. I think. Everybody is okay with using pigeons, right? A show of hands, please.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back