Obama admin to Boston Herald: You're not allowed access because of a story you wrote

The administration straight out admitted to not allowing the Herlad reporter in due to Obama's visit not being on the front page and instead running a front page story on Romney.

Where is Jeff Gannon when we need him?

"Gannon routinely obtained daily passes to White House briefings, attending four Bush press conferences and appearing regularly at White House press briefings."
Good Obamabot. Deflect, deny, obfuscate.

You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

Dantoid is a tool of his masters.

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-37.jpg

The administration straight out admitted to not allowing the Herlad reporter in due to Obama's visit not being on the front page and instead running a front page story on Romney.

"Gannon routinely obtained daily passes to White House briefings, attending four Bush press conferences and appearing regularly at White House press briefings."

what does that have to do with my first post?

elaborate please.

Fuck the Boston Herald.

Wait!! As a matter of fact, I have fucked the Boston Herald.

Hello?!?!?!

elaborate please.

Dantoid is trying to blame this on the GOP in a really stupid way. Dantoid needs to be ignored.

If it makes you feel better to justify the clear three year snub that way, have at it, guy.

I am not justifying anything.

After I recieved more facts I realized that the only reason she was in the press conferences at all is the other reporters decided she should keep a seat because she had been there longer than most of them had been alive. You started this by claiming the White House took away her seat, which you now admit you were wrong about. You now insist that the White House also took away her right to say thank you, which may be true, and that this is as bad as the current administration refusing to let a local reporter cover a local event because they ran a front page op ed by a former governor.

One of us has a serious disconnect with reality. If you want a clue as to which it is, have you noticed that you are the only one that is still offering any defense of the Obama administration?

You left of the three year wait between questions.

And I'm not offering this as a defense of the Obama administration. Do try to follow the conversation please.

I have said what they did was wrong....several times now. Yet I don't see any other lefties chiming in to even do that.

You disagree with my opinion that what the Bush Admin did to Thomas was worse. I get it. I don't agree with yours that what the Obama admin did was worse. Ho hum. Life goes on.

She was a columnist, not a reporter, so fucking what if what did not get to ask questions.

I am not justifying anything.

After I recieved more facts I realized that the only reason she was in the press conferences at all is the other reporters decided she should keep a seat because she had been there longer than most of them had been alive. You started this by claiming the White House took away her seat, which you now admit you were wrong about. You now insist that the White House also took away her right to say thank you, which may be true, and that this is as bad as the current administration refusing to let a local reporter cover a local event because they ran a front page op ed by a former governor.

One of us has a serious disconnect with reality. If you want a clue as to which it is, have you noticed that you are the only one that is still offering any defense of the Obama administration?

You left of the three year wait between questions.

And I'm not offering this as a defense of the Obama administration. Do try to follow the conversation please.

I have said what they did was wrong....several times now. Yet I don't see any other lefties chiming in to even do that.

You disagree with my opinion that what the Bush Admin did to Thomas was worse. I get it. I don't agree with yours that what the Obama admin did was worse. Ho hum. Life goes on.

She was a columnist, not a reporter, so fucking what if what did not get to ask questions.

I'd say what is a Whambulance?

elaborate please.

definitions of the press, and access to WH invitations

elaborate please.

definitions of the press, and access to WH invitations

Again what does this have to do with the first post or the story in it?

elaborate please = dont leave me anything to assume, say what you mean.

White House shuts out Herald scribe - BostonHerald.com

The White House Press Office has refused to give the Boston Herald full access to President Obama’s Boston fund-raiser today, in e-mails objecting to the newspaper’s front page placement of a Mitt Romney op-ed, saying pool reporters are chosen based on whether they cover the news “fairly.”

“I tend to consider the degree to which papers have demonstrated to covering the White House regularly and fairly in determining local pool reporters,” White House spokesman Matt Lehrich wrote in response to a Herald request for full access to the presidential visit.

“My point about the op-ed was not that you ran it but that it was the full front page, which excluded any coverage of the visit of a sitting US President to Boston. I think that raises a fair question about whether the paper is unbiased in its coverage of the President’s visits,” Lehrich wrote.

To me this behavior by the white house, especially considering that last sentence, is both UN-Presidential and UN-American. Its also very childish behavior, not very mature at all.

I thought Obama was so Transparent??? I guess in his own, way he is.

Maybe Obamush is gettint the words confused
Transparent meaning see through

Trany parent meaning a he / she parent.

Maybe thats why Obamush has hidden his/ her medical records from the general public.

Everyone should be concerned with this. An Independent & Free Press is rapidly disappearing in the U.S. Most of it is already gone. This stuff is very bad for all Americans.

Forum List

Back