Oakland PD: Aggressive new policy clears street blocker protests; Liberals whine

If it is an issue of safety, then you should be all in with your support.

Can you read. I support the idea. Do you need some help?

I think you're confused. They wont be using hugs and tofu buffets to clear the streets. It'll be alpha male type men in scary black uniforms. Maybe even using force.

Is that right? How much force would that be, chief? Got any thoughts?
I'd agree with all means non lethal. Including those that inflict pain...

Oh? That's awesome intellect. Why stop at non-lethal? What's your problem with using lethal force to move protesters off of the road?
Water cannons are enough force. I love to see water cannons in action. Knocks the thugs for a loop and cleans the dirt off their necks.

If it is an issue of safety, then you should be all in with your support.

I think you're confused. They wont be using hugs and tofu buffets to clear the streets. It'll be alpha male type men in scary black uniforms. Maybe even using force.

Oh? That's awesome intellect. Why stop at non-lethal? What's your problem with using lethal force to move protesters off of the road?
You asked a reasonable question to which I rendered a reasonable response.
Where's the problem?
Your damned right. That IS awesome intellect.

Where's the problem?

Lots of things inflict pain. You weren't specific at all. What level of pain should a person be subjected to for blocking the roadway during a peaceful protest?

Where's the problem?

Lots of things inflict pain. You weren't specific at all. What level of pain should a person be subjected to for blocking the roadway during a peaceful protest?

Why should protestors be allowed to interfere with the freedom of others to go about their own business?

It's not exactly PEACEFUL to violate other people's rights.

Where's the problem?

Why should protestors be allowed to interfere with the freedom of others to go about their own business?

Way to go! You inferred that I think protesters should be allowed to interfere with the freedom of others!! Awesome nutter strategy. If you are lucky, another idiot will see your post and reply thinking that I had actually said that. Isn't being a disingenuous nutbag fun?!

Where's the problem?

Way to go! You inferred that I think protesters should be allowed to interfere with the freedom of others!! Awesome nutter strategy. If you are lucky, another idiot will see your post and reply thinking that I had actually said that. Isn't being a disingenuous nutbag fun?!

You don't consider blocking others from using roadways and sidewalks to be interferring with the rights of others?

Typical Progloon - no consideration whatsoever for the rights of others to go about their own business unmolested by your self-righteous twaddle.

Where's the problem?

You don't consider blocking others from using roadways and sidewalks to be interferring with the rights of others?

Typical Progloon - no consideration whatsoever for the rights of others to go about their own business unmolested by your self-righteous twaddle.

Why so stoopid? Why u not read da whole thread b4 open ur big pie hole?

Where's the problem?

^^^ What.A.Moron ^^^

Here are your own words, you blithering idiot:

"Lots of things inflict pain. You weren't specific at all. What level of pain should a person be subjected to for blocking the roadway during a peaceful protest?"

^^^ What.A.Moron ^^^

"Lots of things inflict pain. You weren't specific at all. What level of pain should a person be subjected to for blocking the roadway during a peaceful protest?"
He's just a troll.

^^^ What.A.Moron ^^^

What did I say in my first post in this thread? You are calling me a moron...but it is you who is failing to understand the simplest concept.

Keep posting. Let the world know just how stupid you are.

To me, before they complain, they should consider themselves lucky that they are still allowed to continue with their protesting at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ What.A.Moron ^^^

He's just a troll.

Weeeeeeeee! He's just a troll!!

To me, before they complain, they should consider themselves lucky that they are still allowed to continue with their protesting at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I can't believe how many RWs don't know they have the constitutional right to protest. Indeed, our Declaration of Independence states we have the moral obligation.

The first job of law enforcement is and should be to uphold the laws of the land - including protecting enabling protesters.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I can't believe how many RWs don't know they have the constitutional right to protest. Indeed, our Declaration of Independence states we have the moral obligation.

The first job of law enforcement is and should be to uphold the laws of the land - including protecting enabling protesters.

And yet I can believe how you absolutely Do Not Grok the First Amendment.

I'm trying to come to grips with how "the right to protest" is being "infringed upon" by stating that it needs to be done on the sidewalks instead of blocking traffic in the roadways.

Where's the problem?

Oy vey.....
Enough so that whomever gets nailed with a non lethal will immediately cease and desist. Then vacate the area never to return accept for peaceful, lawful purposes. That with the hope they inform their potential thuggery brethren to not go there because the cops aren't playing games.

Where's the problem?

Oh shut up...This is so typical of you whiny libs.
No one inferred you implied anything.
The OP made a statement. One that is true and factual.
You took offense to it because you don't like when facts get in the way of your side's narrative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Show me where we're allowed to block highways to protest?

Forum List

Back