Oakland PD: Aggressive new policy clears street blocker protests; Liberals whine

Fine by me. As long as they don't start killing people.
Only the Whiny Liberals who refuse to get off the street.
Typical republican, supporting a police state.
No... typical America Citizen... sick to death of the mess Libs have created in recent years... and finding gallows humor in such sugar-plum visions.

Off your high horse, Gertrude.
Yeah you just said you're okay with the government killing unarmed, non-aggressive citizens. Just like the founders intended...

Fine by me. As long as they don't start killing people.
Only the Whiny Liberals who refuse to get off the street.
No... typical America Citizen... sick to death of the mess Libs have created in recent years... and finding gallows humor in such sugar-plum visions.

Off your high horse, Gertrude.
Yeah you just said you're okay with the government killing unarmed, non-aggressive citizens. Just like the founders intended...
Yeah... I just said it... and I immediately identified it as 'gallows humor', didn't I?

Served-up and designed for the sole purpose of pissing-off Liberals and getting a visceral reaction out of the worst partisan hacks looking to pick a fight over absolutely nothing.

"Lighten up, Francis..."

Last edited:
I can't believe how many RWs don't know they have the constitutional right to protest. Indeed, our Declaration of Independence states we have the moral obligation. The first job of law enforcement is and should be to uphold the laws of the land - including protecting enabling protesters.

I can't believe how many loony lefties can't accept the fact that our right to protest should neither block the progress nor waste the time of those who are neither involved nor interested.

No... typical America Citizen... sick to death of the mess Libs have created in recent years... and finding gallows humor in such sugar-plum visions. Off your high horse, Gertrude.

Typically whiny, humorless loony lefty.
Nowhere did he say unarmed, non-aggressive citizens should be killed. Those are your thoughts.

To me, before they complain, they should consider themselves lucky that they are still allowed to continue with their protesting at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I can't believe how many RWs don't know they have the constitutional right to protest. Indeed, our Declaration of Independence states we have the moral obligation.

The first job of law enforcement is and should be to uphold the laws of the land - including protecting enabling protesters.
Well I believe this is what they did by ordering them to get out of the way of oncoming cars which is what the roads were made for in the first place: transportation, not protesting. Making people who protest take their protesting to the side walk doesn't mean that their protesting has to come to an end. It is all about where the protesting takes place and nothing else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Typical Loony Lefty ... talking from both sides of his (or her) mouth. On page one you responded "fine with me" to a post which called for clearing the streets of protestors and your fellow loon, Lone Laugher, stated: "This liberal thinks preventing protesters from blocking the roadway is a reasonable thing for law enforcement to do."
Using your "logic" that would mean you both support what you call "a police state."

Typical Loony Lefty ... talking from both sides of his (or her) mouth. On page one you responded "fine with me" to a post which called for clearing the streets of protestors and your fellow loon, Lone Laugher, stated: "This liberal thinks preventing protesters from blocking the roadway is a reasonable thing for law enforcement to do."
Using your "logic" that would mean you both support what you call "a police state."
Clearing the streets is "fine with me." Killing unarmed people who are not agressive as long as they're liberal is what I was objecting to. You dumb fuck. How about you read the posts before replying next time?

Clearing the streets is "fine with me." Killing unarmed people who are not agressive as long as they're liberal is what I was objecting to. You dumb fuck. How about you read the posts before replying next time?

The comment was clearly intended as humor, Princess, and refusing to clear the streets is when ordered is very aggressive. Perhaps you should think before you reply.

You taking it seriously is the horse-laugh of the evening...

Thanks... I needed that.

Thanks... I needed that.
I'm sorry you need things from an internet forum. Maybe you should get out more.

Thanks... I needed that.
I'm sorry you need things from an internet forum. Maybe you should get out more.
Horse Laugh Number Two for the evening... you're battin' a thousand so far... thanks for the fun.

Let it go while you're behind... this one isn't gonna get any better for you.

This liberal thinks preventing protesters from blocking the roadway is a reasonable thing for law enforcement to do.

The OP can't help himself, though. He started this thread so he could make it a lib/con issue. It isn't. It's a public safety issue. Ya huge asshole.

Let's see if we can help the little dummy find some people to oppose this policy, shall we? What is reasonable "aggression" in this case? What level of offense should law enforcement officers employ in keeping the roadway clear of protesters?

Want to take a stab at it?

You're right BUT -

The OP is correct that its always liberals who fight for Constitutional rights.

If left to the RWs, we will be living in a police state.

You just did EXACTLY what you accused the OP of.

Moron

Why should protestors be allowed to interfere with the freedom of others to go about their own business?

It's not exactly PEACEFUL to violate other people's rights.

Way to go! You inferred that I think protesters should be allowed to interfere with the freedom of others!! Awesome nutter strategy. If you are lucky, another idiot will see your post and reply thinking that I had actually said that. Isn't being a disingenuous nutbag fun?!

You don't consider blocking others from using roadways and sidewalks to be interferring with the rights of others?

Typical Progloon - no consideration whatsoever for the rights of others to go about their own business unmolested by your self-righteous twaddle.

Why so stoopid? Why u not read da whole thread b4 open ur big pie hole?

^^^ What.A.Moron ^^^

Here are your own words, you blithering idiot:

"Lots of things inflict pain. You weren't specific at all. What level of pain should a person be subjected to for blocking the roadway during a peaceful protest?"

What did I say in my first post in this thread? You are calling me a moron...but it is you who is failing to understand the simplest concept.

Keep posting. Let the world know just how stupid you are.

The world already knows how stupid boedicca is.

This liberal thinks preventing protesters from blocking the roadway is a reasonable thing for law enforcement to do.

The OP can't help himself, though. He started this thread so he could make it a lib/con issue. It isn't. It's a public safety issue. Ya huge asshole.

Let's see if we can help the little dummy find some people to oppose this policy, shall we? What is reasonable "aggression" in this case? What level of offense should law enforcement officers employ in keeping the roadway clear of protesters?

Want to take a stab at it?
A throuough ass-kicking followed by tossing off the Oakland Bridge.

To me, before they complain, they should consider themselves lucky that they are still allowed to continue with their protesting at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I can't believe how many RWs don't know they have the constitutional right to protest. Indeed, our Declaration of Independence states we have the moral obligation.

The first job of law enforcement is and should be to uphold the laws of the land - including protecting enabling protesters.
So the South protesting by going to war was okay with you?

I was furious with Mayor De Blasio allowing protestors to shut down the west side highway in NYC
during recent protests.They have a right to protest not shut down streets preventing people from
moving about.

How about you reading posts. Nobody said cops should gun down unarmed protesters.

Forum List

Back