Oakland PD: Aggressive new policy clears street blocker protests; Liberals whine

Typical republican, supporting a police state.

Typical Loony Lefty ... talking from both sides of his (or her) mouth. On page one you responded "fine with me" to a post which called for clearing the streets of protestors and your fellow loon, Lone Laugher, stated: "This liberal thinks preventing protesters from blocking the roadway is a reasonable thing for law enforcement to do."
Using your "logic" that would mean you both support what you call "a police state."
Clearing the streets is "fine with me." Killing unarmed people who are not agressive as long as they're liberal is what I was objecting to. You dumb fuck. How about you read the posts before replying next time?
How about you reading posts. Nobody said cops should gun down unarmed protesters.
Read post #40

Typical Loony Lefty ... talking from both sides of his (or her) mouth. On page one you responded "fine with me" to a post which called for clearing the streets of protestors and your fellow loon, Lone Laugher, stated: "This liberal thinks preventing protesters from blocking the roadway is a reasonable thing for law enforcement to do."
Using your "logic" that would mean you both support what you call "a police state."
Clearing the streets is "fine with me." Killing unarmed people who are not agressive as long as they're liberal is what I was objecting to. You dumb fuck. How about you read the posts before replying next time?
How about you reading posts. Nobody said cops should gun down unarmed protesters.
Read post #40
Oh gimme a break! That wasn't a serious proposal to start shooting people.

Read post #40
Oh gimme a break! That wasn't a serious proposal to start shooting people.
I'm not the one you should be confronting about that.

Read post #40

Done.
Post #40 says nothing about killing unarmed, non-aggressive people. It does, however, joke about killing idiots.

Read post #40

Done.
Post #40 says nothing about killing unarmed, non-aggressive people. It does, however, joke about killing idiots.
Leftists have no sense of humor and take jokes very seriously.

Read post #40

Done.
If I hadn't seen so many conservatives celebrate killings on this site, then I'd probably believe you that it was a joke.

Read post #40

Done.
If I hadn't seen so many conservatives celebrate killings on this site, then I'd probably believe you that it was a joke.
You Leftwats don't celebrate the death of cops? When Bush was president you people reported the rising death toll of the war with barely concealed mirth. Every day the Leftist news anchor announced with glee how many more soldiers died. This stopped when Bucky became president.

And now you fucks dance a jig every time a cop is killed by an angry chimp.

Read post #40

Done.
You Leftwats don't celebrate the death of cops? When Bush was president you people reported the rising death toll of the war with barely concealed mirth. Every day the Leftist news anchor announced with glee how many more soldiers died. This stopped when Bucky became president.

Oh so every time a conservative reports on here that a cop has been killed they're dancing a jig?

Those "lefists with barely concealed mirth" were trying to STOP the deaths of those soldiers. If it had been left up to conservatives, we'd still be over there and there would be 10,000 more dead soldiers for you to "dance a jig" over.

Want to know what Bucky stopped? Soldiers dying in the middle east. That's one thing at least that you dupes can't deny.

Read post #40

Done.

Oh so every time a conservative reports on here that a cop has been killed they're dancing a jig?

Those "lefists with barely concealed mirth" were trying to STOP the deaths of those soldiers. If it had been left up to conservatives, we'd still be over there and there would be 10,000 more dead soldiers for you to "dance a jig" over.

Want to know what Bucky stopped? Soldiers dying in the middle east. That's one thing at least that you dupes can't deny.
Actually he's creating an even bigger mess that eventually we will have to deal with. And I don't jig over the death of cops, you do. Projecting again?

Done. Post #40 says nothing about killing unarmed, non-aggressive people. It does, however, joke about killing idiots.

You're an idiot, OS, and I mean that with all due respect.
I've yet to see you earn any respect on here.

So here: go fuck yourself.

No strings attached.

Done.

Actually he's creating an even bigger mess that eventually we will have to deal with. And I don't jig over the death of cops, you do. Projecting again?
Then don't say Democrats did jigs over dead soldiers. We were the only ones trying to keep them alive.

ISIS is not our problem, but republicans would LOVE for our soldiers to go die fighting them for no reason. All while the other 190+ countries of the world continue not caring about them.

Then don't say Democrats did jigs over dead soldiers. We were the only ones trying to keep them alive.

ISIS is not our problem, but republicans would LOVE for our soldiers to go die fighting them for no reason. All while the other 190+ countries of the world continue not caring about them.
You Leftwats were not trying to save soldiers lives, you were trying to undermine Bush. All celebratory touting of more dead soldiers stopped just as soon as Bucky became president even though they were still dying.

Or did you miss the significance of that?

You lefties all but threw celebration parties every time troop deaths soared in Iraq. You held protests calling the troops baby killers and worse.

You lefties own your own filth.

You're an idiot, OS, and I mean that with all due respect.
I've yet to see you earn any respect on here.
So here: go fuck yourself.
No strings attached.

Evidently you aren't even bright enough to know you speak only for yourself and the other morons rolling around in your (pin)head. The fact that an idiot such as you doesn't respect me is absolutely devastating. I'm crushed ... crushed, I tell you.
:lmao:

You Leftwats were not trying to save soldiers lives, you were trying to undermine Bush. All celebratory touting of more dead soldiers stopped just as soon as Bucky became president even though they were still dying.

You are the reason I HATE republicans. YOU were the ones who wanted more soldiers to die. Not us.

Obama was put into office with the mission to get our soldiers OUT OF THERE. And that's what he did.

I know you all destroyed Cindy Sheehan, but in your opinion, did SHE want soldiers to die? Was SHE "dancing a jig" when her son died?

You lefties all but threw celebration parties every time troop deaths soared in Iraq. You held protests calling the troops baby killers and worse.

You lefties own your own filth.
We wanted the soldiers OUT of there. The only people on the ENTIRE PLANET that wanted our soldiers to keep fighting and dying there were American conservatives.

And if it were up to you bastards, they'd still be coming home in body bags and the world would have turned even more against us.

You are the reason I HATE republicans. YOU were the ones who wanted more soldiers to die. Not us.

Obama was put into office with the mission to get our soldiers OUT OF THERE. And that's what he did.

I know you all destroyed Cindy Sheehan, but in your opinion, did SHE want soldiers to die? Was SHE "dancing a jig" when her son died?
No, she was dishonoring the memory of her son.

No, she was dishonoring the memory of her son.
Oh okay. Go die.

Uhm... Didn't Obama just follow Bush's timeline to pull out our troops?

Yep, there it is, from the agreement hammered out in 2008:

"Article 24
Withdrawal of the United States Forces from Iraq

Recognizing the performance and increasing capacity of the Iraqi Security Forces, the
assumption of full security responsibility by those Forces, and based upon the strong
relationship between the Parties, an agreement on the following has been reached:

1. All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than
December 31, 2011." ~ http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/world/20081119_SOFA_FINAL_AGREED_TEXT.pdf

Forum List

Back