O.J. Simpson found GUILTY on all 12 charges

So Bass, who made OJ commit robbery and kidnapping? Or do you believe this was a fit-up? If it was it would be a record-breaker in the world of fit-ups.

Now to other views.

He was aquitted so that's that. None of us can logically say he got away with murder or even that he may have gotten away with murder. He was acquitted. Therefore in the eyes of the laws he is not guilty.

But it's still the appeal season.

Everyone knows what the law says or how people are seen in the eyes of the law but that has jack all to do with justice being served. The criminal justice system is not guiltless, they wrongfully acquit and wrongfully convict alot of people.

the media
they do it all the time now

still loved the pink hair lady from the peterson trial
he was guilty because he never showed remorse

The Peterson trial was clearly a trial where the media became the de facto judge an jury. 1st-degree murder and death penalty cases are based upon the person being guilty beyond reasonable doubt, not circumstantial evidence and or the media's perception of a person being a playboy and cheater.

Everyone knows what the law says or how people are seen in the eyes of the law but that has jack all to do with justice being served. The criminal justice system is not guiltless, they wrongfully acquit and wrongfully convict alot of people.
the system is set up to wrongfully acquit
thats how its supposed to be
its when they wrongfully convict that is the problem

the system is set up to wrongfully acquit
thats how its supposed to be
its when they wrongfully convict that is the problem

Its also set up to unfairly serve unequal justice. For example, if a large corporation or company violates environmental laws intentionally and that violation leads to people getting sick and dying of all kind of cancers and diseases the person accountable is just as guilty of premeditated first degree murder as a person who plans out the murder of a person. Yet, one is only given a hefty fine and or is sued and the other is likely to get the death penalty for committing a cold-blooded murder, but ask yourself, whats the difference?

Its also set up to unfairly serve unequal justice. For example, if a large corporation or company violates environmental laws intentionally and that violation leads to people getting sick and dying of all kind of cancers and diseases the person accountable is just as guilty of premeditated first degree murder as a person who plans out the murder of a person. Yet, one is only given a hefty fine and or is sued and the other is likely to get the death penalty for committing a cold-blooded murder, but ask yourself, whats the difference?
when it is a corporation, who do you convict?

So Bass, who made OJ commit robbery and kidnapping? Or do you believe this was a fit-up? If it was it would be a record-breaker in the world of fit-ups.

Now to other views.

He was aquitted so that's that. None of us can logically say he got away with murder or even that he may have gotten away with murder. He was acquitted. Therefore in the eyes of the laws he is not guilty.

But it's still the appeal season.

He did not kidnap ANYONE. and he did not rob anyone either. I mean using the definition of kidnapping that was used if I block the only door in small store and refuse to let people pass for a few minutes, I have "kidnapped" them.

Travesty and a joke come to mind.

when it is a corporation, who do you convict?

In every corporation and or organization there is somebody that is accountable for something or some specific department of section. Somebody has to give the orders and or approve them as well as ensure that the laws are being followed. Who ever drops the ball should be accountable.

what if they had no knowledge of it happening?

you could try it, but i doubt you would get many convictions due to the need to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt

With authority goes responsibility. If an officer has the authority he has the responsibility. It then falls on that Officer to prove he had nothing to do with actions that clearly were HIS responsibility and duty to preform.

With authority goes responsibility. If an officer has the authority he has the responsibility. It then falls on that Officer to prove he had nothing to do with actions that clearly were HIS responsibility and duty to preform.
so now he is guilty until he proves himself innocent?

With those big money and big influence jobs come greater responsibility and accountability, so in the scenario the Bass put forth, whoever is/was accountable for environmental issues in the company/corporation should be charged with murder and if there were rogue people working for the said individual who violated rules repeatedly he should have taken action.

so now he is guilty until he proves himself innocent?

No he is guilty if proven guilty by the facts. Once again he is the officer in charge and it is legal and acceptable to hold him responsible for actions he was in charge of unless he can prove someone usurped his authority with out his knowledge.

If Police Officer John's hand gun was used to murder Fred and the Gun was found in Officer John's possession it is reasonable to assume Officer John killed Fred.

If security guard Eric is on duty at check point one and an intruder is shot to death, Eric's gun has been fired and he has possession of said gun it again is reasonable to assume Security Guard Eric shot the intruder.

Both of those cases are LEGAL proof also barring any evidence to prove otherwise.

Karma - poetic justice - call it whatever you want. He was found guilty by a jury ..... if a jury found him not quilty in the murder trial and you accepted it -how can you say that he was un-justly found guilty this time? Different Jury, different trial - lock his butt up!

13 years to the day after the American football legend was acquitted of murdering his ex-wife and her friend. Now this part is what is poetic justice and karma .... not the part that he was found "guilty'!

Karma - poetic justice - call it whatever you want. He was found guilty by a jury ..... if a jury found him not quilty in the murder trial and you accepted it -how can you say that he was un-justly found guilty this time? Different Jury, different trial - lock his butt up!

13 years to the day after the American football legend was acquitted of murdering his ex-wife and her friend. Now this part is what is poetic justice and karma .... not the part that he was found "guilty'!

The Bass never accepted his not guilty verdict 13 years ago and this isn't poetic justice and or karma if the jury convicted based on something that happened 13 years ago, it would be another case of bungled justice. Some people have twisted views on justice that they would never apply to themselves but place on others.

Last edited:

Stick to soldiering. Obviously the law ain't your strong point. So, as a person of authority, I hire a dude who robs banks during work hours. That's my problem??? yeah, right....:lol:

The Bass never accepted his not guilty verdict 13 years ago and this isn't poetic justice and or karma if the jury convicted based on something that happened 13 years ago, it would be another case of bungled justice. Some people have twisted views on justice that they would never apply to themselves but place on others.

I think you pretty well covered it here ...

Originally Posted by Charlie Bass
Its obvious this recent trial and its verdict was payback for what didn't happen 13 years ago and its retarded that some people see it as rightful payback. The criminal justice system is seriously flawed. Perhaps OJ did get away with murder 13 years[yes, the Bass believes he had a hand in what happened in those murders], but blame the prosecution, not OJ for that blunder.

"but blame the prosecution"? No Bass! The blame goes to OJ ... you said it yourself!

the media
they do it all the time now

still loved the pink hair lady from the peterson trial
he was guilty because he never showed remorse

and if you really think about that statement, how could he show remorse, if he didnt actually do it?

Interviewing jurors....I can't comprehend it. I'm just not used to it I suppose.

Stick to soldiering. Obviously the law ain't your strong point. So, as a person of authority, I hire a dude who robs banks during work hours. That's my problem??? yeah, right....:lol:

Retard. But then we all knew that already. Not even close to the same. Unless of course you ORDERED him to rob banks.

Once again for the mentally incompetent, if your AUTHORITY is to run the Company's Environmental section and you allow illegal pollution and storage to occur, guess what? YOU are responsible for those actions even if you never specifically did them. Your failure to enforce the law in an area you were task with makes you guilty unless you can provide evidence that you had no knowledge of the action and had no reasonable means to prevent it or know about it.

I love dumb shits and you are one big one.

Forum List

Back