O.J. Simpson found GUILTY on all 12 charges

I think I remember hearing about that! I still think he did it. For one they say the way it was performed it was a crime of passion!
I should ask my Grandmother more, she watched the trial everyday and taped if she had to go out!
he might have
but the prosecution didnt prove it

I think I remember hearing about that! I still think he did it. For one they say the way it was performed it was a crime of passion!
I should ask my Grandmother more, she watched the trial everyday and taped if she had to go out!

I don't know if he did or didn't do it. Based on the lack of evidence, I would be more willing to believe he had it done than anything else.

the prosecution also botched it
the gloves thing was a stupid move
then the cops claiming OJ wasnt a suspect when they jumped over his wall without a warrent, when everyone knows, when a woman is killed, the ex, the husband, the boyfriend is ALWAYS a suspect till they rule him out

The problem I have with the gloves is this: Let's say he did it. he commits and almost perfect crime with no forensic evidence linking him to the crime. Someone who does that casually slings a pair of bloody gloves over his own fence?

I don't see it.

the prosecution also botched it
the gloves thing was a stupid move
then the cops claiming OJ wasnt a suspect when they jumped over his wall without a warrent, when everyone knows, when a woman is killed, the ex, the husband, the boyfriend is ALWAYS a suspect till they rule him out

The problem I have with the gloves is this: Let's say he did it. he commits and almost perfect crime with no forensic evidence linking him to the crime. Someone who does that casually slings a pair of bloody gloves over his fence?

I don't see it.

I don't know if he did or didn't do it. Based on the lack of evidence, I would be more willing to believe he had it done than anything else.
On some crime show I watched these CSI 's I guess said the way 'he' slit her throat is not the norm unless it is a crime of passion, he almost cut her head off. Of course it could have been biased I am sure!

Interesting stuff, read most of it. I hate to say this in my first post here but this is something near and dear to my heart.....and most of you haven't got the first clue.

Let me tell you who my employer was back in June 1994, it was the city of Los Angeles and I wore a dark blue uniform at work. Now I wasn't working that division when this happened but several very good friends of mine were, including two I had gone through the academy with.

Anyone who doubts OJ was guilty is either making excuses or is plain ignorant and purposely denying the evidence. Nicole was killed first that night, you know how we knew that? There was no blood on the bottom of her feet, that means she was down before Goldman. Now amazingly OJ turns up with several cuts on his hands when he is first interviewed, said he did it golfing, quite coincidence wouldn't you say? Just look at the photos taken at the time of the interview if you need proof. He never mentioned anything about breaking a glass in his hotel room in Chicago during that interview--funny that.

And as many cops as were involved in that whole thing, especially the first night, do you really think everyone of them held a personal vendetta against OJ Simpson and were willing to bet their retirement that it would not be found out or that no one would talk? I mean really, you believe that? If you do I have several pieces of ocean front property in Compton you might be interested in.

Furhman was talking to impress a girl reporter/writer, he was trying to get laid, period. And if you know anything about single cops, you know I'm right.

If you want to read the definitive work on the subject of the OJ Simpson case I suggest "Outrage" by Vincent Bugliosi (Yeah, the same guy who prosecuted Manson)

O.J. Simpson Civil Trial

Question 1: Do you find by a preponderance of the evidence that defendant Simpson willfully and wrongfully caused the death of Ronald Goldman?
Yes or No

If your answer to Question 1 is "No" do not answer Question Nos. 2, 3 and 4, and instead on 1 is "Yes" proceed to Question 2.
YES

Question 2: Do you find a preponderance of the evidence that defendant Simpson committed battery against Ronald Goldman?
Yes or No

If your answer to Question No. 2 is "Yes" proceed to Question No. 3
YES
Question 3: Do you find by clear and convincing evidence that defendant Simpson committee oppression in the conduct upon which you base your finding of liability for battery against Ronald Goldman.
Yes or No

If you answered "yes" to Question No. 2, proceed to Question No.4.
YES
Question 4: Do you find by clear and convincing evidence that defendant Simpson committed malice in the conduct upon which you base your finding of liability for battery against Ronald Goldman?
Yes or No
YES
Question 5: Do you find by a preponderance of the evidence that the defendant Simpson committed battery against Nicole Brown Simpson?
Yes or No YES
Question 6: Do you find by clear and convincing evidence that defendant Simpson committed oppression in the conduct upon which you base your finding of liability for battery against Nicole Brown Simpson?
Yes or No
YES
Question 7: Do you find by clear and convincing evidence that defendant Simpson committed malice in the conduct upon which you base your finding of liability for battery against Nicole Brown Simpson?
Yes or No
YES
Question 8: We award damages against defendant Simpson and in favor of plaintiffs (Fred) Goldman and (Sharon) Rufo, in the aggregate, as follows:

Amount: $8.5 million

SANTA MONICA, California (CNN) -- O.J. Simpson is liable for the death of Ronald Goldman and committed battery against his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, a civil trial jury ruled Tuesday.

CNN - Jury unanimous: Simpson is liable - Feb. 4, 1997

While in the criminal "murder" trial of O.J. Simpson everyone knows what the verdict was, however in the civil trial the outcome was somewhat different. So the question as to weather or not O.J. Simpson is a murder or a batterer has been answered.

Interesting stuff, read most of it. I hate to say this in my first post here but this is something near and dear to my heart.....and most of you haven't got the first clue.

Let me tell you who my employer was back in June 1994, it was the city of Los Angeles and I wore a dark blue uniform at work. Now I wasn't working that division when this happened but several very good friends of mine were, including two I had gone through the academy with.

Anyone who doubts OJ was guilty is either making excuses or is plain ignorant and purposely denying the evidence. Nicole was killed first that night, you know how we knew that? There was no blood on the bottom of her feet, that means she was down before Goldman. Now amazingly OJ turns up with several cuts on his hands when he is first interviewed, said he did it golfing, quite coincidence wouldn't you say? Just look at the photos taken at the time of the interview if you need proof. He never mentioned anything about breaking a glass in his hotel room in Chicago during that interview--funny that.

And as many cops as were involved in that whole thing, especially the first night, do you really think everyone of them held a personal vendetta against OJ Simpson and were willing to bet their retirement that it would not be found out or that no one would talk? I mean really, you believe that? If you do I have several pieces of ocean front property in Compton you might be interested in.

Furhman was talking to impress a girl reporter/writer, he was trying to get laid, period. And if you know anything about single cops, you know I'm right.

If you want to read the definitive work on the subject of the OJ Simpson case I suggest "Outrage" by Vincent Bugliosi (Yeah, the same guy who prosecuted Manson)

Yup all those excuse4s as to WHY the cops broke every rule in the investigation were just made up? They LIED to a judge for a search warrent AFTER they had already searched the premises. TWICE. They claimed they went on his property with out a search warrent because they feared he was a victim as well, yet the officer that banged on his daughters door ask about searching her closet for his SHOES and not one question about if he were ok.

A racist officer that had a previous altercation with OJ FOUND the glove and it was under an air conditioning unit. Yups makes perfect sense, OJ tossed it there as he returned home right? Or maybe a cat drug it there after he dropped it.

In the dark an officer just happens to spy the smallest of small blood marks on the car door of OJ's car, yet no blood is ever found IN the car or anywhere else.

OJ supposedly cut his hand while slicing and dicing his two victims yet none of his blood is found at the scene until weeks later on a back gate that was searched several times before AFTER a 18 year veteran just happen to forget procedure and carry OJ's blood all over town ALL day long.

OJ supposedly had blood on his socks, socks that were out and about when the lab "accidently" sprayed his blood all over the lab. No blood on any of the white carpet in his bedroom though. Ohh and he remembered to take and dispose of his shoes but forgot his socks.

All reasonable doubt when the prosecution was so damn bad. And none of it explained away at all.

Yup all those excuse4s as to WHY the cops broke every rule in the investigation were just made up? They LIED to a judge for a search warrent AFTER they had already searched the premises. TWICE. They claimed they went on his property with out a search warrent because they feared he was a victim as well, yet the officer that banged on his daughters door ask about searching her closet for his SHOES and not one question about if he were ok.

A racist officer that had a previous altercation with OJ FOUND the glove and it was under an air conditioning unit. Yups makes perfect sense, OJ tossed it there as he returned home right? Or maybe a cat drug it there after he dropped it.

In the dark an officer just happens to spy the smallest of small blood marks on the car door of OJ's car, yet no blood is ever found IN the car or anywhere else.

OJ supposedly cut his hand while slicing and dicing his two victims yet none of his blood is found at the scene until weeks later on a back gate that was searched several times before AFTER a 18 year veteran just happen to forget procedure and carry OJ's blood all over town ALL day long.

OJ supposedly had blood on his socks, socks that were out and about when the lab "accidently" sprayed his blood all over the lab. No blood on any of the white carpet in his bedroom though. Ohh and he remembered to take and dispose of his shoes but forgot his socks.

All reasonable doubt when the prosecution was so damn bad. And none of it explained away at all.

Sarge, you obviously have absolutely not the first bit of knowledge about this case. Either you are just making stuff up or you got that crap from Johnny Cochran's talking points. So I will not further address anything you say about it until you educate yourself on this case.

A shock? No

Justice long overdue? Yes

My neighbor has been in prison. He said, "this is bullshit, someone stole his stuff and anyone would break in someone's place if they KNEW he took their stuff".

I said, "first of all, that "stuff" belongs to the Goldmann family. He doesn't own anything of value. If he does, then he's hiding shit from the goldmann's."

Secondly, I don't care if this is for the murders. This is karma. And if he is dumb enough to not stay out of trouble....

My neighbor said, "if this was you or me...." and I said, "then a jury would not have thrown the book at you. Yes, OJ may have been punished this time for what he supposedly didn't do the last time, but he wrote a book on how he did it. Or, "IF" he did it.

The point is, I love this. This is justice!! He should have never put himself in front of 12 jurors again. He should have stayed clean. Now he can rot, the murderer.

And Cochran & Kardashian are dead. Karma anyone?

And F LEE Bailey went to prison for something too, right?

I don't know what happened to Shapiro though. Has he got his yet?

Sarge, you obviously have absolutely not the first bit of knowledge about this case. Either you are just making stuff up or you got that crap from Johnny Cochran's talking points. So I will not further address anything you say about it until you educate yourself on this case.

Yup, I watched the trial dumbshit. Almost the entire thing. The prosecution was the keystone cops and the defense made point after point, but if one did not watch the actual trial one wouldn't know that because the press routinely openly LIED about what went on in the trial.

Those Jurors sat there day after and day and HEARD and saw all the ignorance of a 3 ring bumbling circus from the State, the requirement is proof beyond a REASONABLE doubt. There was so much doubt after that trial you could have had pictures of big foot killing them and not convicted him.

Every point I listed HAPPENED. They are facts of the case. You don't like them? To damn bad. Lying now about it, does not change the FACTS.

Yup, I watched the trial dumbshit. Almost the entire thing. The prosecution was the keystone cops and the defense made point after point, but if one did not watch the actual trial one wouldn't know that because the press routinely openly LIED about what went on in the trial.

Those Jurors sat there day after and day and HEARD and saw all the ignorance of a 3 ring bumbling circus from the State, the requirement is proof beyond a REASONABLE doubt. There was so much doubt after that trial you could have had pictures of big foot killing them and not convicted him.

Every point I listed HAPPENED. They are facts of the case. You don't like them? To damn bad. Lying now about it, does not change the FACTS.

Are you crying for OJ? Figures. :cuckoo:

If I recall correctly, Shapiro dropped out early on because he did not agree with the "Dream Team" (what a joke that designation is) plans to play the race card.

They knew the race card would play well with a jury from downtown, which by the way should NEVER have been the venue, the Santa Monica courthouse should have been where the trial was held. But Gil Garcetti's PC ass moved it to downtown using the lame excuse that he didn't think the SM courthouse could handle the press. Never mind that that is where the Menedez trial was held, the BIGGEST trial in the area's history up until the OJ murders.

Ain't karma a bitch?

Translation:

To millions of white people, we've finally got the ****** for killing our blond haired blue eyed woman. Of course the jury wasn't biased by OJ's acquittal of murder 13 years ago and are not using this past trial as revenge for what we perceive as justice not being served years ago. Nicole Simpson must be smiling in her grave.

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever read. You do realize they had him on video and on tape. The jury got to hear everything he said end of story he is guilty you moron. OJ does not get to break the law I do not care what color he is. He got caught and convicted get over it. I can't actually believe you condone his behavior because he is black. That is stupid.

Forum List

Back