O.J. Simpson found GUILTY on all 12 charges

justice? or payback?

Both. He was guilty then and is guilty now. Fucker got away with murder. At least he's going to do some time now. Hopefully this subhuman will die in prison after he's been gang raped in the shower for the 37,817 time.

A shock? No

Justice long overdue? Yes

Translation:

To millions of white people, we've finally got the ****** for killing our blond haired blue eyed woman. Of course the jury wasn't biased by OJ's acquittal of murder 13 years ago and are not using this past trial as revenge for what we perceive as justice not being served years ago. Nicole Simpson must be smiling in her grave.

Both. He was guilty then and is guilty now. Fucker got away with murder. At least he's going to do some time now. Hopefully this subhuman will die in prison after he's been gang raped in the shower for the 37,817 time.
wow, so thats how we want our justice system to work?
when we think they got it wrong on an earlier trial, convict him of anything?

Its obvious this recent trial and its verdict was payback for what didn't happen 13 years ago and its retarded that some people see it as rightful payback. The criminal justice system is seriously flawed. Perhaps OJ did get away with murder 13 years[yes, the Bass believes he had a hand in what happened in those murders], but blame the prosecution, not OJ for that blunder.

Try putting yourself in his position, would you think of yourself as a subhuman? Guilt is decided by looking at the evidence, not past blunders of the criminal justice system.

Translation:

To millions of white people, we've finally got the ****** for killing our blond haired blue eyed woman. Of course the jury wasn't biased by OJ's acquittal of murder 13 years ago and are not using this past trial as revenge for what we perceive as justice not being served years ago. Nicole Simpson must be smiling in her grave.

Translation:

Actually he was guilty then and he's guilty now. This is what we call Karma. When you do something bad, eventually it comes back against you sort of thing.

I could care less if O.J. Simpson was Black, White, or Green. If this were Scott Peterson being sentenced, I'd be happy since he was guilty too. (And I was happy when he got sentenced.)

Stop trying to turn this into a race feud because some of us may think he got away with murder. It happens in this country more often then you think.

Translation:

Actually he was guilty then and he's guilty now. This is what we call Karma. When you do something bad, eventually it comes back against you sort of thing.

I could care less if O.J. Simpson was Black, White, or Green. If this were Scott Peterson being sentenced, I'd be happy since he was guilty too. (And I was happy when he got sentenced.)

Stop trying to turn this into a race feud because some of us may think he got away with murder. It happens in this country more often then you think.
so, you wouldnt have a problem if he actually wasnt guilty of this, but that he deserved it because of what you percieve he got away with 13 years ago?

so, you wouldnt have a problem if he actually wasnt guilty of this, but that he deserved it because of what you percieve he got away with 13 years ago?

If he wasn't guilty of this? I'd have a problem if he got guilty on this charge yes.

But the evidence was clearly against O.J. here and he knew it. I knew he was going to be guilty by the Jury the minute they announced they had a verdict because when it's this quick it's usually a guilty verdict.

If he wasn't guilty of this? I'd have a problem if he got guilty on this charge yes.

But the evidence was clearly against O.J. here and he knew it. I knew he was going to be guilty by the Jury the minute they announced they had a verdict because when it's this quick it's usually a guilty verdict.
it will be interesting to hear them interview the jury

Translation:

Why are people so "happy" at sentencing? When Peterson got the death penalty people were cheering and celebrating, are people such as this and yourself just as sick in the head as the people you cheer for death for? There is no such thing as "karma" as this isn't about that anyways, its about the possibility that a jury convicted OJ partially or wholly based on what happened 13 years ago. If thats the case, the criminal justice system has failed twice.

Its obvious this recent trial and its verdict was payback for what didn't happen 13 years ago and its retarded that some people see it as rightful payback. The criminal justice system is seriously flawed. Perhaps OJ did get away with murder 13 years[yes, the Bass believes he had a hand in what happened in those murders], but blame the prosecution, not OJ for that blunder.

So Bass, who made OJ commit robbery and kidnapping? Or do you believe this was a fit-up? If it was it would be a record-breaker in the world of fit-ups.

Now to other views.

He was aquitted so that's that. None of us can logically say he got away with murder or even that he may have gotten away with murder. He was acquitted. Therefore in the eyes of the laws he is not guilty.

But it's still the appeal season.

They what?????? :omg:
the media
they do it all the time now

still loved the pink hair lady from the peterson trial
he was guilty because he never showed remorse

and if you really think about that statement, how could he show remorse, if he didnt actually do it?

Forum List

Back