NYT bombshell: E-mail told Donald Jr that Russian government wants to aid Trump's candidacy

It wasn't just a Russian. If the email is real, he was told the Russian GOVERNMENT wanted to help his father win.
That carries all the weight of a USMB post or a CNN report.

Really dire stuff!:rolleyes-41:

You've never had a security clearance or been in a seriously important situation if you don't understand how essential it would be to report that kind of stuff. Even if you don't know just how real it is, you report it, and then let the system find out. You sure as fuck don't set up a meeting and go to it.

^^CNN viewer.
Sorry, bullshit innuendo's just don't cut it. But thanks for showing what the underlying reasons are for this "fake news" mantra. Just label any criticism of Trump as "fake news" and everyone is supposed to automatically treat it as a made up story or deliberate lie. It does save time when all you have to do is label shit without having to debate the actual issue.

Well, what Trump Jr. admitted over this past weekend, ain't no fake!

^^CNN viewer.
Sorry, bullshit innuendo's just don't cut it. But thanks for showing what the underlying reasons are for this "fake news" mantra. Just label any criticism of Trump as "fake news" and everyone is supposed to automatically treat it as a made up story or deliberate lie. It does save time when all you have to do is label shit without having to debate the actual issue.

Your message was bullshit innuendo in its entirety, from the start to the end. Maybe cut the cable for a few minutes.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, TRUMP IS NAZI!

It wasn't just a Russian. If the email is real, he was told the Russian GOVERNMENT wanted to help his father win.

You've never had a security clearance or been in a seriously important situation if you don't understand how essential it would be to report that kind of stuff. Even if you don't know just how real it is, you report it, and then let the system find out. You sure as fuck don't set up a meeting and go to it.
OMG, an email! An actual email!

Talk to Hillary, she's the expert on these things and hasn't got much to do these days anyway.

^^CNN viewer.

Cut down on CNN. It's helping neither your butt-hurt nor pathology.

Talk to Hillary, she's the expert on these things and hasn't got much to do these days anyway.

It doesn't matter what form of communication you get it in. You HAVE to turn it in or your ass is toast.

Your message was bullshit innuendo in its entirety, from the start to the end. Maybe cut the cable for a few minutes.

How could it be bullshit when you just demonstrated it? You didn't address a single thing I said; you just put a little label on it and went on your way.

He's certainly turning this country into Nazi Germany. There is Goebbell's level propaganda flowing out of the White House. We have a narcissistic racist as a President. We have an entire country of hate on the rise. An entire population of people (Muslims) are being scapegoated for all our problems. The press has been declared the enemy of the state. Dissent is being outlawed. And once they declare Martial Law, you might as well call The Donald...........Chancellor.

Judd Legum @JuddLegum
THERE IS LITERALLY AN EMAIL WHERE RUSSIA OFFERS TO COLLUDE WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND TRUMP JR SAYS ABSOLUTELY LETS SET UP A MEETING

9:22 PM - 10 Jul 2017
There's no such email, shit stain. Offering to give information isn't "offering to collude." What were they going to "collude" on?

‘They wanted it so badly’: Russian lawyer who met Trump Jr. says he was desperate for Clinton dirt
So where did they "collude," moron?

It doesn't matter what form of communication you get it in. You HAVE to turn it in or your ass is toast.
You have to turn in emails from Russia when you are a private citizen? I didn't know that. Apparently 330 million Americans are guilty of "collusion" with Russia.

How could it be bullshit when you just demonstrated it? You didn't address a single thing I said; you just put a little label on it and went on your way.

He's certainly turning this country into Nazi Germany. There is Goebbell's level propaganda flowing out of the White House. We have a narcissistic racist as a President. We have an entire country of hate on the rise. An entire population of people (Muslims) are being scapegoated for all our problems. The press has been declared the enemy of the state. Dissent is being outlawed. And once they declare Martial Law, you might as well call The Donald...........Chancellor.
Why would anyone waster their time addressing anything you said?

You have to turn in emails from Russia when you are a private citizen? I didn't know that. Apparently 330 million Americans are guilty of "collusion" with Russia.

No when your father is running for office and a foreign country contacts you and says they want to help your father win an election, yes you do have to turn it in.

Not sure why you keep interjecting a normal citizen into this equation, as I've been extremely specific many times that this isn't an ordinary private citizen situation. Well, yes I am sure why... because you are a fucking moron.

Go ahead and explain to us why it is so serious. Go ahead.
First, I know there is nothing I can say that will convince you that any potentially damaging information is serious, so I know I'm wasting my time. I know how the game is played. But I'll lay it out there, just for fun.

The son and key advisor of the President of the United States is told during the presidential campaign that would ultimately elect his father, that Russia (a) wants to help his father win, and (b) has damaging information on his opponent and wants to meet to tell him about it. The son, instead of doing the right thing and contacting the proper authorities, chooses to attend the meeting.

Sounds like a movie. And it's all within the context of a larger story and narrative that the President's group and Russia engaged in some kind of collusion during the campaign.

Yeah, no big deal there.

As I said, if it's true - and I have no idea that it is - any reasonable person would acknowledge this would be damaging.

You left a couple important things out. It shows intent on the part of the Trump campaign that they are willing to work with Russia in order to win the election. So even if this meeting didn't produce information, they spoke with Russians again after that meeting, and Kushner later wanted to create a back channel with the Russians so they could speak privately. This first meeting just showed how dirty they were willing to get.

And the fact he didn't report the offer at the time? And that he lied about even happening later? In a court of law his credibility would be absolutely shot.
Jr failed to report someone offering him negative, damaging information on Hillary...and you say that is 'illegal'? :p

No one had to give the Trump's anything negative about Hillary....there are decades worth of damaging information available in recorded history / press to choose from, going all the way back to Watergate...

It's not just anyone. It's a foreign government and he was told they would help Trump win the election. That's collusion. That's the entire premise of the investigation. If you can't understand that then you are dumber than I already thought you were.
"He was told" something is "collusion?" Since when is somebody telling you something a crime, eh Mr. great legal expert? Please show me a statute where I have committed a crime by listening to someone talk. We'd all really like to see that.
Notice that Lewdog hasn't responded.

First, I know there is nothing I can say that will convince you that any potentially damaging information is serious, so I know I'm wasting my time. I know how the game is played. But I'll lay it out there, just for fun.

The son and key advisor of the President of the United States is told during the presidential campaign that would ultimately elect his father, that Russia (a) wants to help his father win, and (b) has damaging information on his opponent and wants to meet to tell him about it. The son, instead of doing the right thing and contacting the proper authorities, chooses to attend the meeting.

Sounds like a movie. And it's all within the context of a larger story and narrative that the President's group and Russia engaged in some kind of collusion during the campaign.

Yeah, no big deal there.

As I said, if it's true - and I have no idea that it is - any reasonable person would acknowledge this would be damaging.

You left a couple important things out. It shows intent on the part of the Trump campaign that they are willing to work with Russia in order to win the election. So even if this meeting didn't produce information, they spoke with Russians again after that meeting, and Kushner later wanted to create a back channel with the Russians so they could speak privately. This first meeting just showed how dirty they were willing to get.

And the fact he didn't report the offer at the time? And that he lied about even happening later? In a court of law his credibility would be absolutely shot.
Jr failed to report someone offering him negative, damaging information on Hillary...and you say that is 'illegal'? :p

No one had to give the Trump's anything negative about Hillary....there are decades worth of damaging information available in recorded history / press to choose from, going all the way back to Watergate...

It's not just anyone. It's a foreign government and he was told they would help Trump win the election. That's collusion. That's the entire premise of the investigation. If you can't understand that then you are dumber than I already thought you were.
"He was told" something is "collusion?" Since when is somebody telling you something a crime, eh Mr. great legal expert? Please show me a statute where I have committed a crime by listening to someone talk. We'd all really like to see that.
Notice that Lewdog hasn't responded.

Yeah I did respond. I'm sorry you can't keep up.

Kellyanne Conway in December: “Absolutely not” on contact with Russians trying to meddle

On CBS's “Face the Nation”:

JOHN DICKERSON: Did anyone involved in the Trump campaign have any contact with Russians trying to meddle with the election?

CONWAY: Absolutely not. And I discussed that with the president-elect just last night. Those conversations never happened. I hear people saying it like it's a fact on television. That is just not only inaccurate and false, but it's dangerous and it does undermine our democracy.

MOSCOW — The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. during the presidential campaign denied in an exclusive interview with NBC News that she had any connection to the Kremlin and insists she met with President Donald Trump’s son to press her client’s interest in the Magnitsky Act — not to hand over information about Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

“I never had any damaging or sensitive information about Hillary Clinton. It was never my intention to have that,” Natalia Veselnitskaya said.

Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr.: I didn't have Clinton info they wanted

nancy7.jpg

No when your father is running for office and a foreign country contacts you and says they want to help your father win an election, yes you do have to turn it in.

Really? Show me the statute that says that.

Not sure why you keep interjecting a normal citizen into this equation, as I've been extremely specific many times that this isn't an ordinary private citizen situation. Well, yes I am sure why... because you are a fucking moron.

I'm trying to inject sanity into the situation. Trump Jr was a normal citizen, and not a government employee, until his father was inaugurated. In fact, he still isn't a government employee. Working on his father's campaign doesn't make it illegal for him to listen to someone else talk, and that's what you're implying.

You really are a desperate delusional snowflake bonehead who will believe anything to further the Russian hack narrative.

Forum List

Back