NYT bombshell: E-mail told Donald Jr that Russian government wants to aid Trump's candidacy

You've never had a security clearance or been in a seriously important situation if you don't understand how essential it would be to report that kind of stuff. Even if you don't know just how real it is, you report it, and then let the system find out. You sure as fuck don't set up a meeting and go to it.
OMG, an email! An actual email!

Talk to Hillary, she's the expert on these things and hasn't got much to do these days anyway.

It doesn't matter what form of communication you get it in. You HAVE to turn it in or your ass is toast.
You have to turn in emails from Russia when you are a private citizen? I didn't know that. Apparently 330 million Americans are guilty of "collusion" with Russia.

No when your father is running for office and a foreign country contacts you and says they want to help your father win an election, yes you do have to turn it in.

Really? Show me the statute that says that.

Not sure why you keep interjecting a normal citizen into this equation, as I've been extremely specific many times that this isn't an ordinary private citizen situation. Well, yes I am sure why... because you are a fucking moron.

I'm trying to inject sanity into the situation. Trump Jr was a normal citizen, and not a government employee, until his father was inaugurated. In fact, he still isn't a government employee. Working on his father's campaign doesn't make it illegal for him to listen to someone else talk, and that's what you're implying.

You really are a desperate delusional snowflake bonehead who will believe anything to further the Russian hack narrative.

It is post #117.

Trump Jr. was working on his father's campaign. He was not an ordinary private citizen.

Talk to Hillary, she's the expert on these things and hasn't got much to do these days anyway.

It doesn't matter what form of communication you get it in. You HAVE to turn it in or your ass is toast.
You have to turn in emails from Russia when you are a private citizen? I didn't know that. Apparently 330 million Americans are guilty of "collusion" with Russia.

No when your father is running for office and a foreign country contacts you and says they want to help your father win an election, yes you do have to turn it in.

Not sure why you keep interjecting a normal citizen into this equation, as I've been extremely specific many times that this isn't an ordinary private citizen situation. Well, yes I am sure why... because you are a fucking moron.

I'm trying to inject sanity into the situation. Trump Jr was a normal citizen, and not a government employee, until his father was inaugurated. In fact, he still isn't a government employee. Working on his father's campaign doesn't make it illegal for him to listen to someone else talk, and that's what you're implying.

You really are a desperate delusional snowflake bonehead who will believe anything to further the Russian hack narrative.

It is post #117.

Trump Jr. was working on his father's campaign. He was not an ordinary private citizen.
yeah, so?

Vice President Pence in January: “Of course not”

On “Fox News Sunday” on Jan. 15, when Pence passed along Michael Flynn's faulty information about his contact with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak after the campaign, Pence also denied any contact between the campaign and the Kremlin or Russian meddlers.

WALLACE: I’m asking a direct question: Was there any contact in any way between Trump or his associates and the Kremlin or cutouts they had?

PENCE: I joined this campaign in the summer, and I can tell you that all the contact by the Trump campaign and associates was with the American people. We were fully engaged with taking his message to make America great again all across this country. That’s why he won in a landslide election.

(CROSSTALK)

WALLACE: — if there were any contacts, sir, I’m just trying to get an answer.

PENCE: Yes. I — of course not. Why would there be any contacts between the campaign? Chris, the — this is all a distraction,
and it's all part of a narrative to delegitimize the election and to question the legitimacy of this presidency. The American people see right through it.

And here he was the same day on “Face the Nation”:

DICKERSON: Just to button up one question, did any adviser or anybody in the Trump campaign have any contact with the Russians who were trying to meddle in the election?

MIKE PENCE: Of course not. And I think to suggest that is to give credence to some of these bizarre rumors that have swirled around the candidacy.

What did the president know and when did he know it? Administration officials, who spent months vehemently and categorically denying that there was any contact between the campaign and Russians, are now trying to downplay the significance of an encounter that undercuts many of their previous claims.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders claimed during her off-camera briefing that the president only learned of his son’s meeting with Veselnitskaya “in the last couple of days.”

That carries all the weight of a USMB post or a CNN report.

Really dire stuff!:rolleyes-41:

You've never had a security clearance or been in a seriously important situation if you don't understand how essential it would be to report that kind of stuff. Even if you don't know just how real it is, you report it, and then let the system find out. You sure as fuck don't set up a meeting and go to it.

Now you're just being a ding bat. A "foreign country" can only contact you through diplomatic channels. Private citizens do not represent countries.

We get the butt-hurt snowflake stuff, but this is just stupid(er) shit.

It is post #117.

What he did doesn't violate the law you cite. Once again you demonstrate why it's a crime for you to peddle your legal "expertise."

Now you're just being a ding bat. A "foreign country" can only contact you through diplomatic channels. Private citizens do not represent countries.

My opinion of Lewdog's intelligence keeps getting lower and lower.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Russian Government Sought to Aid Trump’s Candidacy, According to Email

THERE IS LITERALLY AN EMAIL WHERE RUSSIA OFFERS TO COLLUDE WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND TRUMP JR SAYS ABSOLUTELY LETS SET UP A MEETING

hoo boy, you're in some shit, Trump.

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"

Where is the e-mail? There is no e-mail, there's just anonymous sources that say there's an e-mail.

Vice President Pence in January: “Of course not”

On “Fox News Sunday” on Jan. 15, when Pence passed along Michael Flynn's faulty information about his contact with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak after the campaign, Pence also denied any contact between the campaign and the Kremlin or Russian meddlers.

WALLACE: I’m asking a direct question: Was there any contact in any way between Trump or his associates and the Kremlin or cutouts they had?

PENCE: I joined this campaign in the summer, and I can tell you that all the contact by the Trump campaign and associates was with the American people. We were fully engaged with taking his message to make America great again all across this country. That’s why he won in a landslide election.

(CROSSTALK)

WALLACE: — if there were any contacts, sir, I’m just trying to get an answer.

PENCE: Yes. I — of course not. Why would there be any contacts between the campaign? Chris, the — this is all a distraction,
and it's all part of a narrative to delegitimize the election and to question the legitimacy of this presidency. The American people see right through it.

And here he was the same day on “Face the Nation”:

DICKERSON: Just to button up one question, did any adviser or anybody in the Trump campaign have any contact with the Russians who were trying to meddle in the election?

MIKE PENCE: Of course not. And I think to suggest that is to give credence to some of these bizarre rumors that have swirled around the candidacy.
<YAWN!>

What did the president know and when did he know it? Administration officials, who spent months vehemently and categorically denying that there was any contact between the campaign and Russians, are now trying to downplay the significance of an encounter that undercuts many of their previous claims.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders claimed during her off-camera briefing that the president only learned of his son’s meeting with Veselnitskaya “in the last couple of days.”
<YAWN!>

It is post #117.

What he did doesn't violate the law you cite. Once again you demonstrate why it's a crime for you to peddle your legal "expertise."

You are not at all getting it.

Him setting up the meeting, shows INTENT to break that law, which helps to validate the rest of the investigation into collusion when combined with the other evidence that is being gone through now.

Coordination, collusion, treason. Whatever you want to call it, the gun just started to smoke.
Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr.: I didn't have Clinton info they wanted
Russian Government Sought to Aid Trump’s Candidacy, According to Email

THERE IS LITERALLY AN EMAIL WHERE RUSSIA OFFERS TO COLLUDE WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND TRUMP JR SAYS ABSOLUTELY LETS SET UP A MEETING

hoo boy, you're in some shit, Trump.

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"
Little Donnie will probably plead ignorance and stupidity like the gop always does for his old man.
Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr.: I didn't have Clinton info they wanted

It is post #117.

You are not at all getting it.

Him setting up the meeting, shows INTENT to break that law, which helps to validate the rest of the investigation into collusion when combined with the other evidence that is being gone through now.

What law specifically? There's no law prohibiting anyone meeting with a Russian, and no law against collecting dirt on an opponent.

Forum List

Back