NYSE may be sold to ice

I've talked to my former colleagues.

Looks like they are talking about moving operations to South Carolina. Which means they will be out of jobs soon.

Duncan Niederauer will be President of the combined company and CEO of NYSE Group. Four members of the NYSE Euronext Board of Directors will be added to the ICE Board of Directors which will be expanded to 15 members.

:lol:

Wonder how long that's going to last.

• Banned
I was watching the cable stocks channel and there is fear in the faces of the reporters

I've talked to my former colleagues.

Looks like they are talking about moving operations to South Carolina. Which means they will be out of jobs soon.

Have any idea what the tax revenue consequences will be for the State of New York? If most of the transactions are moved out of state, presumably the NYSE profit would be out of state. Will NY lose on the deal?

Last edited:
Charles Vice - Forbes

Mr. Vice has served as Chief Operating Officer since July 2001 and our President since October 2005. As our President and Chief Operating Officer, Mr. Vice is responsible for overseeing our technology operations, including market development, customer support and business development activities. He has over 16 years of experience in applying information technology in the energy industry. Mr. Vice joined Continental Power Exchange, Inc. as a Marketing Director during its startup in 1994, and prior thereto was a Principal with Energy Management Associates for five years, providing consulting services to energy firms. From 1985 to 1988, he was a Systems Analyst with Electronic Data Systems. Mr. Vice holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Alabama and an MBA from Vanderbilt University.

That was the Co Ross Perot started

Last edited:
as far as I can find out these guys were founders of ICE.

it began in 2000.

I cant find what job Sprecher did before he started the co

Forum List

Back