NYPD turn their backs to Mayor DeBlasio during press conference

It was only during de Blasio's speech. No yelling, no raised fists or chanting slogans. Many flew in from all over the country. That's classy.

It is? Did the family turn their backs on de Blasio? No.

Shame on you for saying they have no class.
de Blasio didn't tell his son to be afraid of cop's families. :)

We've stipulated that you're a fucking idiot. No need to continue the argument.

The family did not turn their backs on de Blasio.
Want to go in circles now? lol.
They turned their backs on de Blasio today during the memorial, too.

Which meant they turned their backs on the dead officer's loved ones.

Very classy.
It was only during de Blasio's speech. No yelling, no raised fists or chanting slogans. Many flew in from all over the country. That's classy.

So out of town protestors were imported to shit on a cop's funeral? I'm not surprised you think that's classy.
So you think de Blasio's stupid ass is classy? Not surprised.

2utlvg9.jpg

How in the name of anything that's supposed to make sense in this world is Al Sharpton the
go to guy for Obama and De Blasio?

Are we living in the Bizarro world?

It's scary that so-called adult cops would do something so infantile as to turn their backs on their Mayor.

Yeah, everyone knows the MATURE response when you don't like the actions of a government entity is to march in the streets, shouting death threats and looting businesses.

It's scary that so-called adult cops would do something so infantile as to turn their backs on their Mayor.
It's just immature, and classless, and not what I would expect from any police officers... what in the world were they thinking to do such a childish and insubordinate action, and fueling the fire of division within the city.

I don't want the police in charge of anything, they were not elected by us, and we ARE NOT A POLICE STATE....and hope we never become one, though it looks like these cops that turned their backs during the funeral speeches, have no idea who they actually work for....

if this was done in the private sector to the CEO of a corporation they worked for, their asses would be grass and they would be fired.

I guess they know the Union will protect them...pretty cocky shit they did as far as I am concerned..no better than the handful of protesters shouting for dead cops....

these moronic, supposed "Peace Officers" just fueled the fire of division within the city, and showed their cockiness....shame on them...

How in the name of anything that's supposed to make sense in this world is Al Sharpton the
go to guy for Obama and De Blasio?

Are we living in the Bizarro world?

And Sharpton is nothing more than an overrated bullshitter, given even more undeserved status by the current axis of evil.

It's just immature, and classless, and not what I would expect from any police officers... what in the world were they thinking to do such a childish and insubordinate action, and fueling the fire of division within the city.

I don't want the police in charge of anything, they were not elected by us, and we ARE NOT A POLICE STATE....and hope we never become one, though it looks like these cops that turned their backs during the funeral speeches, have no idea who they actually work for....

if this was done in the private sector to the CEO of a corporation they worked for, their asses would be grass and they would be fired.

I guess they know the Union will protect them...pretty cocky shit they did as far as I am concerned..no better than the handful of protesters shouting for dead cops....

these moronic, supposed "Peace Officers" just fueled the fire of division within the city, and showed their cockiness....shame on them...

AMEN!!!!! I couldn't agree more!!!!! These classless morons have proven they have poor judgement.

Last edited:

So in this case you're against peaceful protest. "The people," who you apparently think so little of, are free to burn and loot and chant for dead cops.

Excellent. :)

So in this case you're against peaceful protest. "The people," who you apparently think so little of, are free to burn and loot and chant for dead cops.

This was not a protest, this was a funeral, with cops in uniform...people of authority that we pay, you clearly don't know the difference...

This was not a protest, this was a funeral, with cops in uniform...people of authority that we pay, you clearly don't know the difference...
They have, or they don't have, the right to a peaceful, symbolic protest?

[] Yes, they do
[] No, they don't

They turned their backs on de Blasio today during the memorial, too.

Which meant they turned their backs on the dead officer's loved ones.

Very classy.

It is? Did the family turn their backs on de Blasio? No.

Shame on you for saying they have no class.
de Blasio didn't tell his son to be afraid of cop's families. :)
He didn't tell him to be afraid of cops. He told him to be careful when dealing with the NYPD.

Is that not good advice?

Notice how a real peaceful protest is poo pooed. They have every right to be upset with Demouth Blasio. I guess they would feel better if they had a SICK OUT maybe

These NYPD cops have a history of feeling privileged and above the law.

Check out this story from 2011:

FLASHBACK Officers Jeer at Arraignment of 16 Colleagues in Ticket-Fixing Investigation US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Forum List

Back