NYPD turn their backs to Mayor DeBlasio during press conference

How in the name of anything that's supposed to make sense in this world is Al Sharpton the
go to guy for Obama and De Blasio?

Are we living in the Bizarro world?

And Sharpton is nothing more than an overrated bullshitter, given even more undeserved status by the current axis of evil.
Sharpton has nothing to do with this story.

The fact that Right-Wing media has tried to make him the story only reassures me that I am correct.

It's scary that so-called adult cops would do something so infantile as to turn their backs on their Mayor.
It's just immature, and classless, and not what I would expect from any police officers... what in the world were they thinking to do such a childish and insubordinate action, and fueling the fire of division within the city.

I don't want the police in charge of anything, they were not elected by us, and we ARE NOT A POLICE STATE....and hope we never become one, though it looks like these cops that turned their backs during the funeral speeches, have no idea who they actually work for....

if this was done in the private sector to the CEO of a corporation they worked for, their asses would be grass and they would be fired.

I guess they know the Union will protect them...pretty cocky shit they did as far as I am concerned..no better than the handful of protesters shouting for dead cops....

these moronic, supposed "Peace Officers" just fueled the fire of division within the city, and showed their cockiness....shame on them...
So in this case you're against peaceful protest. "The people," who you apparently think so little of, are free to burn and loot and chant for dead cops.

Excellent. :)
This was not a protest, this was a funeral, with cops in uniform...people of authority that we pay, you clearly don't know the difference...
They have, or they don't have, the right to a peaceful, symbolic protest?

[] Yes, they do
[] No, they don't
And I have the right to call them spoiled immature assholes for doing it.

How in the name of anything that's supposed to make sense in this world is Al Sharpton the

And Sharpton is nothing more than an overrated bullshitter, given even more undeserved status by the current axis of evil.

The fact that Right-Wing media has tried to make him the story only reassures me that I am correct.
Al Sharpton has inserted himself into every high profile incident that involves whites and blacks. You don't get to decide he's a non factor when he makes a personal mission out of anything having to do with race. But you go on with your bad self thinking you can determine what people do and do not discuss on these threads.

It's scary that so-called adult cops would do something so infantile as to turn their backs on their Mayor.

It is horrible that an elected official would use a tragedy that was Eric Garner's death to drive a wedge between police and Blacks to the point where a Latino and Asian were shot and killed execution style.

NYC did not need a chapter out of Rahm Emmanuel. They needed a uniter, not a divider. Democrat Fail.

It is horrible that an elected official would use a tragedy that was Eric Garner's death to drive a wedge between police and Blacks to the point where a Latino and Asian were shot and killed execution style.

NYC did not need a chapter out of Rahm Emmanuel. They needed a uniter, not a divider. Democrat Fail.
I'm sure the killer of the cops sat in front of the tv to listen to the mayor of nyc drive that wedge until he just couldn't take it...he had to... just had to kill those 2 cops... the Mayor's talking, made him!!!!!!!!!

yep, that's the ticket!

Al Sharpton has inserted himself into every high profile incident that involves whites and blacks. You don't get to decide he's a non factor when he makes a personal mission out of anything having to do with race. But you go on with your bad self thinking you can determine what people do and do not discuss on these threads.
He tries to insert himself. But I haven't seen any situations where he has affected anything. He has no official duties or powers or anything other than his mouth. You are welcome to not listen to him.

CopKillerSharpton.jpg

He tries to insert himself. But I haven't seen any situations where he has affected anything. He has no official duties or powers or anything other than his mouth. You are welcome to not listen to him.

Tell the Duke La Cross players how harmless he is. There's no such thing as harmless slander.

Honest to goodness, what kind of a LOW LIFE MAN are you? Why do you continually post this LYING CRAP, when YOU KNOW it is a LIE that Sharpton lead these groups shouting about Dead Cops? I don't think Sharpton is one of the smartest men on the street, but WHY do you have to LIE, to make him look bad or to put blame on HIM or to cause racial division, when he did not lead any of the protesters shouting for dead cops, his rallies were PEACEFUL?

WHY, do you do this? Why? Besides it being divisive, with racist intent, what exactly do you want to get out of posting these LIES? What? You think this is funny I suppose....

Honest to goodness, what kind of a LOW LIFE MAN are you? Why do you continually post this LYING CRAP, when YOU KNOW it is a LIE that Sharpton lead these groups shouting about Dead Cops? I don't think Sharpton is one of the smartest men on the street, but WHY do you have to LIE, to make him look bad or to put blame on HIM or to cause racial division, when he did not lead any of the protesters shouting for dead cops, his rallies were PEACEFUL?

WHY, do you do this? Why? Besides it being divisive, with racist intent, what exactly do you want to get out of posting these LIES? What? You think this is funny I suppose....

Vaginalante is a flaming idiot - hoping that other idiots will believe his lies.

Are you really this stupid... Do you actually think Sharpton has to PHYSICALLY be there to TURN A CROWD into a rabid mob? Are you even nuanced enough to UNDERSTAND a small cartoon that makes the point I refer to? YOU are simply a low IQ'd individual, that refuse to see what is directly in front of your face because it doesn't fit your RACIST agenda!

gmc12613020141222080400.jpg

Tell the Duke La Cross players how harmless he is. There's no such thing as harmless slander.
If he actually slandered them they can file suit against him.

Have they?

Vaginalante is a flaming idiot - hoping that other idiots will believe his lies.
most of the time he is when he posts his pictures, but for the first time, just the other day, we had some pretty decent debate going on, at least 10 or more posts back and forth where he didn't post one picture....

I was in shock, that he actually had a voice, (in type)...and I was pleased to see him debate...even though we differ on much, at least he was continuing a conversation with me.

Good, you show everyone just how dumb a Squaw can be!

Are you really this stupid... Do you actually think Sharpton has to PHYSICALLY be there to TURN A CROWD into a rabid mob? Are you even nuanced enough to UNDERSTAND a small cartoon that makes the point I refer to? YOU are simply a low IQ'd individual, that refuse to see what is directly in front of your face because it doesn't fit your RACIST agenda!

I don't think a single person in that crowd shouting for dead cops, could give a crapola about Sharpton.

I don't think a single person in that crowd shouting for dead cops, could give a crapola about Sharpton.

That's YOUR OPINION which is opposite my opinion.... Now others that read this can state their OPINION!

If he actually slandered them they can file suit against him.

Have they?

Sharpton even dared them too. You're defending a very evil man, you know.

The fat man was selling loose fucking cigarettes. Against the law? Yeah. But worthy of an ARREST? No. Worthy, I guess, of maybe the issuance of a ticket (in NYC it's called a desk appearance ticket).

That's what this petty ass "offense" was worth.

But the police instead elected to make an arrest for some reason. And here's the sad part in this case. Folks don't have a legal right to resist even an unlawful arrest, much less a lawful arrest.

This is a clusterfuck of tragedy and poor choices. But it was not a choke hold that caused the poor guy's death. My hunch is that we can look more at fried foods and a lack of meaningful exercise.

Forum List

Back