NYC school kids kicked out of school to house Biden’s illegals.

Another Biden policy disaster.

Remember when Democrats laughed at Tx Governor Abbott and his “stunt”? He is getting the last laugh as he spreads the misery inflicted by Biden’s illegal invasion.

All these sanctuary cities can’t cope with a tiny fraction of the illegals small Tx border towns are dealing with. I bet the parents of all these students are not happy with their Mayor right now.

Good. This is what they want.

I hope Governor Abbott sees this and sends another 200 busses per week to NYC.

Remember when Democrats laughed at Tx Governor Abbott and his “stunt”? He is getting the last laugh as he spreads the misery inflicted by Biden’s illegal invasion.

All these sanctuary cities can’t cope with a tiny fraction of the illegals small Tx border towns are dealing with. I bet the parents of all these students are not happy with their Mayor right now.

Migrants are the democrat's new voting bloc to replace blacks that have started to vote for republicans.

/----/ It's what New Yorkers voted for, and they will line up to reelect the same people who created this.

This sounds suspiciously like the false story about disabled veterans getting kicked out of a hotel! :cool-45:

These are not MIGRANTS.

These are not people traveling for seasonal work.

These are illegal aliens. By legal defintion.

You cult fucks can take your term “MIGRANTS” and shove it up your ass.

Kinda stupid, huh? Don’t understand what MIGRATION means?

Migrants are the democrat's new voting bloc to replace blacks that have started to vote for republicans.
That's what they are hoping for. But I don't think that is what they will get.

Many, many, MANY of these people are running away from communist scum-controlled countries. They know what commies sound like and, let me tell you, dimocrap scum fill the bill.

It's the 2nd and 3rd generations that you have to worry about. I live about 2 hours from Miami and it is the only Major City I know of with a Republican Mayor. For a reason. It's filled with refugees from Commieland and once you live under communism, actually LIVE undeer it, you will learn to hate it.

It is why Ukraine is fighting so hard against an overwhelming force. Yes, Virginia, Russia is, for all intents and purposes, still 'communist'. Same people, same politicians, different nomenclature.

Ukrainians would rather fight to the death than live under that tired, old, murderous system of government and corruption.

dimocrap scum would love it. Mostly because the majority of them are so incredibly fucking stupid, they can't survive without the goobermint giving them something -- Food Stamps, Welfare or jobs.

The people running way from the commies in South and Central America, China, etc, have at least the gumption to get off their asses and do something abut their situation. dimocrap scum do not. They're called 'Ghettos' and "The 'Burbs".

whatev, no matter. dimocraps are scum

Forum List

Back