NYC schools turn away kids due to huge numbers of migrants

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Glad to see NYC finally stepping up and being a true "sanctuary" city.

Fuck those native New York kids! Make room for the important people.

The first day of classes kicked off in New York City on Thursday as schools grapple with the influx of migrant students, with some buildings turning away kids as 21,000 children seeking asylum inundated already jam-packed classrooms.

The line to get inside Newcomers High School in Long Island City stretched around the block early Thursday as frustrated teachers vented that the building had already hit capacity, pushing students at Gotham — a different school inside the building — to a facility across the street.

“It’s a capacity issue,” a teacher told The Post. “They should have worked this out two days ago!”

Many of the migrant students were beaming and proudly wearing their Queens shelter IDs around their necks.

Among the students gleaming with excitement was 15-year-old Jose Gonzalez, a Venezuelan migrant who said he wasn’t nervous to be starting school in the Big Apple.

“This is the best! I’ve been living in a shelter in Queens for a few months and I’ve been waiting for this. I’m so happy to see all these people. This is going to be great!” he said to Bolivian migrant Fernanda Beccera, 19.

This the secondary effect of the massive waves of immigrants entering every state. You think our kids were behind in school because of Covid? Wait until classes grind to a halt so we can teach immigrant kids. NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND!! Except of course Americans.

I feel badly for the kids, but if their parents voted for Eric Adams, Kathy Hochul, or Joe Biden, I have ZERO sympathy for them.

This is what they wanted.

I feel badly for the kids, but if their parents voted for Eric Adams, Kathy Hochul, or Joe Biden, I have ZERO sympathy for them.

First day for a lot of parents having to deal with this out in the open, let's see if their voting patterns hold true once they are faced with not only crowded schools, but children amongst their children raised under probably far more harsh conditions and used to dealing with far more harsh conditions.

Don't think local class politics does not enter into it either.....One more affluent school got 3 "migrant" students....Another less affluent school got 81.

Man, I'm not gonna lie.....I love seeing them stew in their own juices.

The party only just got started. Governors Abbott and Desantis are preparing hundreds more buses to transport these dreamers to their new homes, where the citizens await with open arms and open wallets!

Win-win!

First day for a lot of parents having to deal with this out in the open, let's see if their voting patterns hold true once they are faced with not only crowded schools, but children amongst their children raised under probably far more harsh conditions and used to dealing with far more harsh conditions.

Just a reminder, too, DemoKKKrat governor Kathy Hochul decreed that these migrant children do NOT need to be vaccinated against TB, measles, chicken pox, covid, or flu to attend school.

I guess they're hoping if enough kids die, there will be room in the schools.

Actually, it’s not what they wanted.
They believed they could be virtue signallers and still maintain their insulation bubble. However, reality has encroached.
This is democrat ultra-hypocrisy manifesting itself.

The party only just got started. Governors Abbott and Desantis are preparing hundreds more buses to transport these dreamers to their new homes, where the citizens await with open arms and open wallets!

Win-win!
They really don't have to worry about that.....It's the resettlement "non-profits" like Catholic Charities that are bringing the bulk of them in to NYC and other blue sanctuary cities and states.

TX only passed the 30K milestone the other day (to all locations) with a bit less than 20K gong to NYC.

This the secondary effect of the massive waves of immigrants entering every state. You think our kids were behind in school because of Covid? Wait until classes grind to a halt so we can teach immigrant kids. NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND!! Except of course Americans.
It's a population replacement scheme and it's working well.

They really don't have to worry about that.....It's the resettlement "non-profits" like Catholic Charities that are bringing the bulk of them in to NYC and other blue sanctuary cities and states.

TX only passed the 30K milestone the other day (to all locations) with a bit less than 20K gong to NYC.

Yup, there's still a lot of work to be done.

Between the Liberals "shaking hands" with the illegals when they are getting off the bus, giving them a place to stay, giving them food, giving them medical services, giving them cell phones, giving them spending money, giving them 3 hot cooked meals a day, giving them brochures on how to sign up for "everything free', then removing a wedding party so illegals to stay at the hotel and NOW giving them classrooms, we all KNOW that Liberals could care less about Americans and let the (NY American) homeless stay on the streets, weeks with no shower, sleeping on the pavement, trying to stay in the cooling centers and now the public swimming pools have illegals crowding in the water. Forget Americans!

Between the Liberals "shaking hands" with the illegals when they are getting off the bus, giving them a place to stay, giving them food, giving them medical services, giving them cell phones, giving them spending money, giving them 3 hot cooked meals a day, giving them brochures on how to sign up for "everything free', then removing a wedding party so illegals to stay at the hotel and NOW giving them classrooms, we all KNOW that Liberals could care less about Americans and let the (NY American) homeless stay on the streets, weeks with no shower, sleeping on the pavement, trying to stay in the cooling centers and now the public swimming pools have illegals crowding in the water. Forget Americans!

Very well said.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back