Chris Christie………..Your anger against the truth is reprehensible

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Once again, Christie fires back at those who boo the truth. Trump crowds do not want to hear anyone who points out that their messiah is lying to them.
Christie is an expert at handling their taunts.

Now look, every one of those boos, everyone one of those cat calls, everyone one of those yells will not … solve one problem we face in this country,” Christie said. “Your anger against the truth is reprehensible.”

“I want Republican voters to understand this — what’s going to be happening in March? He’s (Trump) going to be sitting in a courtroom in Washington, D.C., with Mark Meadows 20 feet away from him, saying, ‘He committed crimes in front of me on my watch,'”

"This is deadly. It's done," Christie said. "He's going to be convicted. It's over."

"YOUR ANGER AGAINST THE TRUTH IS REPREHENSIBLE"

Everybody possible told Trump repeatedly there was no fraud and no evidence of fraud. Trumpers don't want to accept this reality.

Once again, Christie fires back at those who boo the truth. Trump crowds do not want to hear anyone who points out that their messiah is lying to them.

Now look, every one of those boos, everyone one of those cat calls, everyone one of those yells will not … solve one problem we face in this country,” Christie said. “Your anger against the truth is reprehensible.”

Chrispie is even funnier when he's whining at real people than he is when he's trying to actually be a politician.

Good for him. People like Christie and Asa Hutchinson and Michael Luttig need to keep pounding away. It just needs to create some momentum.

"YOUR ANGER AGAINST THE TRUTH IS REPREHENSIBLE"

So Trump's lawyers are experts on trump's guilt, and we ignore the overwhelming evidence against Trump
They'll say that all the evidence, all of the sworn testimony, all the emails and texts and documents, all of the eyewitness accounts, will be lies and fake news. All of it.

This is a cult. That's how cults react to stuff like this.

“The problem is … you fear the truth,” he told the crowd. “You want to shout down any voice that says anything different than what you want to hear. And you can continue to do it. And believe me … it doesn’t bother me one bit.”

Yeah - you are a big fan of Christie!
:lol:

Forum List

Back