What is the cost of racism? More lawmakers are embracing reparations for Black people

A few years ago, I would have said this would likely never happen. Today, I believe it's more 'how much' than will it happen. It will show up in different forms, cash, preferential treatment, etc.
The question now will be how it will affect society. Will there be a collective resentment coming from Americans? Where does the money come from? Will there be massive fraud?

How did slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination affect society?

Black folks shouldn't have any resentment.

The only reparations a black person deserves is a one way ticket to Africa. That's it.

If blacks want to be equal like they claim then they need to shut up and act like it instead of demanding to be treated special.

How did slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination affect society?

Black folks shouldn't have any resentment.

Your entire life, you've enjoyed equality, and all the while you've enjoyed the benefits of a safety net that being a minority provides you.
You do jot need reparations.
It's time to put your big boy pants on, and move forward.

A few years ago, I would have said this would likely never happen. Today, I believe it's more 'how much' than will it happen. It will show up in different forms, cash, preferential treatment, etc.
The question now will be how it will affect society. Will there be a collective resentment coming from Americans? Where does the money come from? Will there be massive fraud?

Pandering for votes.

Don't worry little AMI - it'll be oKKKay.

Your entire life, you've enjoyed equality, and all the while you've enjoyed the benefits of a safety net that being a minority provides you.
You don't know what I have enjoyed or haven't enjoyed, the only folks in this country that have hade a safety net is white men. Reparations isn't about a charity handout, it is about paying restitution to those whom have been wronged. It should have been done after the Civil War, but the same racist who were making excuses then are making them now.

Don`t you wish that you too were Black to enjoy all of those "benefits"?

It's just like the tranny war they are fighting. The left doesn't feel useful unless they are constantly at war defending some perceived injustice on their part.
1697889262465.png

Pretending as if the wealth disparity or disparity in home ownership or education is due to black people not putting their big boy pants on is the sort of racist rhetoric we can expect to hear from the dying culture of ignorant, mostly older whites, who's mommies and daddies where the actual beneficiaries of segregationist policies.

That sort of fear mongering only works on fearful cuck whites who cling desperately to their guns and bibles.

You're not paying attention to what actual blacks are standing up and saying in NY and Chicago, for example...good for you

You don't know what I have enjoyed or haven't enjoyed, the only folks in this country that have hade a safety net is white men. Reparations isn't about a charity handout, it is about paying restitution to those whom have been wronged. It should have been done after the Civil War, but the same racist who were making excuses then are making them now.
Quit pretending to be a black man. You can't fool me.

You're not paying attention to what actual blacks are standing up and saying in NY and Chicago, for example...good for you
You don't speak for black people and should stop pretending to, it's embarrassing. As for myself I can say that Republicans playing games with desperate immigrants and poor black communities isn't the sign of genius political thinking or compassion that you seem to think it is.

I deal with black men and women quite a bit and none of them act like you. You are just doing a cheap imitation of a black person and it is very obvious.
No you deal with boot lickers and sellouts. Let me see how my life is going to change because a weak ass, white boy on an anonymous forum hates dealing with a black man. Oh it's not.

Forum List

Back