NYC Mayor Eric Adams: “Every day in the police department, I kicked those crackers’ ass.”

How does this not immediately end his career? Never mind the shit show he's made of NYC. Any normal person would expect to get fired if they got caught saying this racist shit.

Agree. Anytime you wonder if something is racist, just reverse it and imagine the response:

A white mayor, formerly the police chief, says “every day in the police department, I kicked those n’s asses.”

What would happen? There would be an outage from NYers, calling for his termination, and he would be forced to resign within a day. But because these are LIBERAL New Yorkers, they’re fine with anti-white racism.

Agree. Anytime you wonder if something is racist, just reverse it and imagine the response:

A white mayor, formerly the police chief, says “every day in the police department, I kicked those n’s asses.”

What would happen? There would be an outage from NYers, calling for his termination, and he would be forced to resign within a day. But because these are LIBERAL New Yorkers, they’re fine with anti-white racism.
There are different rules applied to black people in America

Which is what the black crybabies always say

But in this case its true

How does this not immediately end his career? Never mind the shit show he's made of NYC. Any normal person would expect to get fired if they got caught saying this racist shit.

His Honor can say anything he wants.

Thanks to overly generous Caucasians, certain folks are the most pampered group in this country.

He gets a free pass because he is black.

Spoken like a true nword.

He had the speech patterns, the words and the body language to really try and "black it up". He seemed to really be trying to portray some stereotypical black man there. Talking about kicking crackers asses and smoking weed.

He is a disgrace to every single black person that doesn't want to be a "black person" and instead just wants to be a "person". It's ghetto dummies like him that make blacks as a whole unappealing to non blacks. He reminds me of a not very smart or intelligent janitor we have at work.

Next worst thing to some black ghetto trash criminal nword is a black person that tries really really hard to be as black as they can in front of their "black brothas and sistas".

He is a pitiful excuse for a politician and of a man.

Attacking working class white folk is mandatory.

But you notice he isn’t attacking the rich white people who fund his campaigns and pay his attorney fees.

They kick his ass and he thanks them for it.

But it’s ok for Blacks to refer to whites as Crackers or any other derogatory term they wish to use. It’s all about “restoration” and healing for Blacks and Whites paying for the sins of their white fathers and how they treated Blacks in previous generations.

Are you buying any of this so far because I’m not. I think it’s a crock of shit to give Blacks a pass on using derogatory names against whites or any other ethnic group. Blacks don’t want to be called derogatory names by whites and want to hold accountable offending whites then Blacks damn well better expect the same standard.

But it’s ok for Blacks to refer to whites as Crackers or any other derogatory term they wish to use. It’s all about “restoration” and healing for Blacks and Whites paying for the sins of their white fathers and how they treated Blacks in previous generations.

Are you buying any of this so far because I’m not. I think it’s a crock of shit to give Blacks a pass on using derogatory names against whites or any other ethnic group. Blacks don’t want to be called derogatory names by whites and want to hold accountable offending whites then Blacks damn well better expect the same standard.
Of course I’m not buying it. The double standards in this country disgust me.

Forum List

Back