Recording Captures Judge, Prosecutor, Undersheriff Talking About Killing Kansas Couple

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
TOPEKA — Mark and Mandy Helstrom feared their lives were in danger when they discovered an audio recording of Wallace County law enforcement and court officials talking about ways to kill the couple.

The couple say they inadvertently recorded the private conversation with Mark Helstrom’s phone after he left it in a clerk’s office in the Wallace County Courthouse. They shared the recording with Kansas Reflector.

In one part of the conversation, District Judge Scott Showalter, court clerk Rosella Ryser and County Attorney Charles Moser say they should take the couple into Colorado for a visit to the “Yellowstone train station.” The innuendo — from the TV show “Yellowstone” — refers to killing an enemy.

TOPEKA — Mark and Mandy Helstrom feared their lives were in danger when they discovered an audio recording of Wallace County law enforcement and court officials talking about ways to kill the couple.

The couple say they inadvertently recorded the private conversation with Mark Helstrom’s phone after he left it in a clerk’s office in the Wallace County Courthouse. They shared the recording with Kansas Reflector.

In one part of the conversation, District Judge Scott Showalter, court clerk Rosella Ryser and County Attorney Charles Moser say they should take the couple into Colorado for a visit to the “Yellowstone train station.” The innuendo — from the TV show “Yellowstone” — refers to killing an enemy.
You'd think people would learn not to say things like that in this day and age. You are being recorded one way or another more often than not these days.

You'd think people would learn not to say things like that in this day and age. You are being recorded one way or another more often than not these days.

I read your post in Political Cartoon and then after reading Raw Story, I went to source of the story. Absolutley fucking WOW!!!! Thank you.

Forum List

Back