One avenue in Queens is now an open line of brothels

That's because you got traumatized by the big breasted beast Nancy Pelosi. You are intimidated by her big knockers.

The thought of those withered and deflated fun bags has just ripped free the last shred of my heterosexuality .

I shall never find the human body attractive again.

• In the last 10 years, 90% of individuals arrests for patronizing a prostitute in the third degree were Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC), despite the fact that national studies report between 80% and 85% of sex buyers are white men. Convictions in New York showed a similar racial bias.

• In the last 10 years, 90% of individuals arrests for patronizing a prostitute in the third degree were Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC), despite the fact that national studies report between 80% and 85% of sex buyers are white men. Convictions in New York showed a similar racial bias.
So you know most of the prostitutes in Queens are black then, right? :D

One avenue in Queens is now an open line of brothels​

In similar news, the House of Representatives has shown itself to be a house of ill repute.

Here's a better question.

Why is prostitution a crime to start with?

I meet a woman in a bar, and after a few drinks, we go home and have sex, and then never see each other again. Not a crime.

I meet a woman in a bar, and after a few drinks, I pay her $300 to go home and have sex, and we never see each other again. Why is the second one a crime and the first one is not?

Or why it is legal to pay someone to have sex as long as you are filming it to make a movie but not legal if you are not?

Oh that's why you are racist because black folks don't act like normal human beings. You can't make this shit up folks, now that's the mindset of racist trash.
No, you don't act like a normal human being. Most other black people don't let race rule their lives and blame their problems on race. They live to be happy and to get along. But you blame race on every aspect of your life. Which is sad.

No, you don't act like a normal human being. Most other black people don't let race rule their lives and blame their problems on race. They live to be happy and to get along. But you blame race on every aspect of your life. Which is sad.
I guess I am just supposed to keep turning the other cheek I guess. I'm sorry, but a white racist can't tell me shit about race in America. You are happy as long as we are silent and accept racism from you as the norm. I

I guess I am just supposed to keep turning the other cheek I guess. I'm sorry, but a white racist can't tell me shit about race in America. You are happy as long as we are silent and accept racism from you as the norm. I
No I get along with everyone, including my black friends.

Forum List

Back