Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

Read it and weep libs. He never threatened the President.

Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. God bless the good federal agents wherever they may be.”

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the Washington Post after the interview that “the issue has been resolved” and the agency “does not anticipate any further action.”

ETA: forgot link

Secret Service on Ted Nugent Obama Interview Meeting: ‘The Issue Has Been Resolved’ | TheBlaze.com

Even so, it's not something to be particularly proud about.

Nugent came across as a ranting loon, regardless.

As The Nuge cried and shit his pants, I'm sure he exclaimed METAPHORS, METAPHORS, METAPHORS to the Secret Service agents.

However, the retards nodding their heads at the NRA Convention probably have no idea what a metaphor is.

Last edited:
He has no record TO run on.
Romney is our only chance.
FUCK the media.

Killed Osama Bin Laden.
Got rid of Gaddafi.
Saved GM.
Help the stock market to rebound.
Staggered and reversed UE numbers.
Reduced the amount of Nukes in both Russian and American Arsenals.
Passed a health care law.
Passed the Lilly Ledbetter act.
Extended unemployment insurance.
Tax cuts for the middle class.
Tax cuts for small business.
Funded infrastructure building and restoration.

Yeah..I'd say that was a pretty solid record to run on.

Navy Seals killed Bin Laden, Obama got out of the way
Fucked the secured creditors at GM, fucked the bankruptcy reorganization up and further fucked the other creditors and put the union at the front of the line, unpredented abuse of power and made us bail out GM when they could have done it on their own.
Stock market would be at 20,000 with a fiscal conservative at the helm.
Anyone that draws extended unemployment insurance IS A LOSER. I would never hire their lazy ass.
Bush gave the tax cuts to the middle class, more of them went off the tax roles than the wealthy got cuts. Middle class taxes went down an average of 2 to 1 versus those with incomes over 250K
I own 3 small businesses. Please tell me what cuts I received. NEVER Happened.
NOTHING has been done for the infrastructure and restoration. NOTHING. Obama administration has no clue how to fund those projects.
MY DOG has produced more shovel ready projects than Obama.
"The rich do not pay their fair share" IS ALL he has stated. Why?
Because he has NO record to run on.

He gets credit for bin Laden.
Ghaddafi too.
Also GM, but your criticisms are valid. Obama grossly abused the bankruptcy and creditor process.
He gets some credit for the stock market but the Fed gets more. The Dow wouldn't be at 20k regardless. The problems are much deeper.
He arguably has hurt employment growth.
Passed a healthcare law which contributed to the ascent of a political opposition that despises him. It may be unconstitutional.
Who cares about Lily?
UEI extension? This is an accomplishment?
Bush tax cuts.
Bush tax cuts.
Infrastructure spending had almost zero affect on the economy during the crisis, given that it was cumbersome in getting the money out during the crisis.

Let's also not forget
US downgraded for the first time in its history.
Has offered no viable deficit reduction plan.
Has offered no viable fix to SS and Medicare, which are ticking time bombs, particularly the latter.
The political climate is even worse than when he was elected. What happened to Hope and Change? What about "There are no Red States of America or Blue States of America?"

Last edited:
I wish no ill will on Teddy and believe the fines for hunting on a baited field were fair and he paid them.
But if this turd is the face of the conservatism I believe in we are in the deep doo doo.
This guy is a former mediocre rocker with 3 kids out of wedlock, fought back support in the courts, paid off the 17 year old parents of the girl he was boinking when he was 30 so he could be her legal guardian, openly calls Obama "a piece of shit" in public and in his shows and faked his medical deferment thus dodging the draft. He lied openly stating " I enrolled in Oakland Community College and had a 1-Y deferment" Uh Teddy, 1-Y is a medical deferment, 2-S was the student deferment.
Amazing how the far right kooks want to support someone that was fucking a 17 year old, paid off her parents so he could be her "legal guardian".
Sports fans, Teddy Nugent is A FRAUD.

PHP:
[I]I had never paid all that much attention to Nugent[/I]
but I can see how he is everything that leftists/liberals hate. He knows exactly why he believes what he believes and articulates it well. They hate that I think because they can't do it and his views are often 180 opposite of theirs.

He hunts for sport. That's a leftwing no no.

He knows about, owns, and uses guns and is an avid supporter of the NRA. That alone is enough to brand him as a terrorist.

And he is a musician and a celebrity who are never allowed to be rightwing, freedom loving, conservatives.

Too funny. Appears you are an over the top Ted Groupie.

He should have been cleared, bogus case from the start.
But he is still a scum bag draft dodging wimp.

He should have been cleared, bogus case from the start.
But he is still a scum bag draft dodging wimp.

"See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin’ dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I’m gonna play their own game, and I’m gonna destroy ‘em. Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin’ awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I’ve always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded motherfucker. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn’t know and I’m vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop."

emoticon_turd.gif

Forum List

Back