Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

Great hunter, great rocker and a great American. What's not to love about Nugent?

Just because he's a Republican?

A great American? He dodged the draft! HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!

Is there anything going on in that head of yours??

There is a difference between getting a lawful deferment from the draft and 'dodging' the draft. I dodged the draft by enlisting for 4 years, then went back for 6 more during 'nam.

Nugent acted like he was mentally ill.
Maybe they did the right thing.

Didn't read that, I guess. But, no...no bet. I know that Obama can win....but he's not a shoe-in like wingnuts like yourself think he is.
I'm just saying that it's going to be a nasty campaign and he won't run on his record...it will be the divide and conquer campaign which he's doing right now. With the media's help...he could very well get re-elected, Art. :confused:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd another member of the Wing Nut Brigade backs down when challenged to put up something other than hot on the Romney this November.

With the media's help...he could very well get re-elected

Obama will get reelected.

And you will have to shut this site down for the week to keep the left from rubbing y'alls collective noses in it. And y'all sure as shit will deserve it too.

Oh, and it will all be the "media's fault" for hand picking Romney purposely and keeping a Real Conservative™ from being nominated.

:lmao:

You morons are so predictable.

For sure the left wingnuts know exactly which leftwing hate sites will have a list of quotes to use against somebody on the right. They are seldom able to put those quotes into context or even verify the context in which they were given or show that they are legitimate quotes. But they always know where to go to get them.

I am not left wing, am a lifetime member of the NRA, hunt regularly and vote Republican.
Everyone down here can see a fraud a mile away.
Ray Charles could see Teddy Nugent is a FRAUD.
Draft dodgers are not taken lightly in the south.
Nugent is scum down here. Anyone that baits a field to hunt deer is as LOW as they come.
And he films a TV show doing it.
How hard is it for folks to know the differernce between a real man and a FRAUD?
Just because someone states they are something means nothing. Judge them BY THEIR ACTIONS.

And all that has to do with unsupported quotations from leftwing hate sites. . . .how?

I am not a Ted Nugent fan. I am not drawn to his personality. I have never paid all that much attention to Ted Nugent and honestly don't care whether he is a good guy or not.

I DO care that the media be held accountable for dishonest reporting, which has been done in the Nugent case as I previously reported, and that people not be dishonestly defamed and/or destroyed just because we don't like them or their politics.

Having a legitimate beef with somebody does not justify dishonestly defaming them about something else.

The outdoor video support team is not a "left wing hate site". One of the guys I fish with has a son that works for them. HOw is that "unsupported"?
How is it "unsupported" when what he did WAS FILMED AND PUT ON TV?
I am not defaming him on anything. I am stating that he is a loose cannon fraud and came close to getting locked up for it.
My parents sold their home to Rob Grange, his long time bass player! The home I grew up in when I went to high school here!
The dude is a former mediocre rocker and the far right holds him up to be some outstanding sportsman, gun rights advocate and conservative hero.
He is an 0fer on all 3.
Someone has to tell the truth.

The far left has their media darlings that they hold up as their spokes folk on political matters and they are all idiots.
Teddy is the far right media darling and he is also an idiot.

Don't think I'm running away from you, but the lawn needs mowing, so I'm stepping away from this computer for a bit...okay, Art?

You pussed out on taking the bet just like every other USMB conservative who has been challenged so there's really no need for you to come back.

It speaks volumes as to how y'all feel about your chances in November.

Didn't read that, I guess. But, no...no bet. I know that Obama can win....but he's not a shoe-in like wingnuts like yourself think he is.
I'm just saying that it's going to be a nasty campaign and he won't run on his record...it will be the divide and conquer campaign which he's doing right now. With the media's help...he could very well get re-elected, Art. :confused:

He has no record TO run on.
Romney is our only chance.
FUCK the media.

lesse, i last liked Ted when>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TokYdNmOt3s&feature=player_detailpage]Amboy Dukes - Journey To The Center Of The Mind - YouTube[/ame]

~S~

Nugent for his c*nt supporters, (HIS word, not mine.):

GONNA CRUISE IS A BITCH NOW BABY
YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DO ME 'ROUND
IF YOUR HOUSE GETS IN MY WAY BABY
YOU KNOW I'LL BURN IT DOWN

Actually..he will run on his record..and this time he will respond directly to the outrageous attacks by Mittens and company.

Actually..he will run on his record..and this time he will respond directly to the outrageous attacks by Mittens and company.
Any estimate as to when he starts doing that?

FUCK the media.

Killed Osama Bin Laden.
Got rid of Gaddafi.
Saved GM.
Help the stock market to rebound.
Staggered and reversed UE numbers.
Reduced the amount of Nukes in both Russian and American Arsenals.
Passed a health care law.
Passed the Lilly Ledbetter act.
Extended unemployment insurance.
Tax cuts for the middle class.
Tax cuts for small business.
Funded infrastructure building and restoration.

Yeah..I'd say that was a pretty solid record to run on.

Awesome stuff!

And this Si:

"And if you're a woman who feels that his lyrics to ditties such as the immortal 'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang' are sexist, Nugent says, 'Fuck you and go to a Garth Brooks show. Kiss my dog's dead, diseased, rotting ass.

Awesome stuff!

And this Si:

"And if you're a woman who feels that his lyrics to ditties such as the immortal 'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang' are sexist, Nugent says, 'Fuck you and go to a Garth Brooks show. Kiss my dog's dead, diseased, rotting ass.
So the fuck what?

If you think Nugent's lyrics are the only sexist ones there are, you are extremely out of touch.

Yesterday..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzxsSQkQ-ds]Obama's Vermont Speech: Recounts Administration's Achievements Pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Skip to 5:24.

Yesterday..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzxsSQkQ-ds]Obama's Vermont Speech: Recounts Administration's Achievements Pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Skip to 5:24.
He signed a bill...he did the minimum that his job requires.

200K new jobs? In auto? GM is a leader in automotive????? :lmao:

And predictions? Are those the same predictions the Nobel committee thought might happen with Obama?

The HEALTH CARE bill????? The same that won't muster constitutional scrutiny by the SCOTUS???????

Damn, you are a sucker.

Nugent cleared? Oops, not quite...

Ted Nugent agrees to plea deal over illegal killing of black bear in Alaska

"Rocker and avid hunter Ted Nugent has agreed to pay a fine, serve probation and record a public service announcement as part of a deal to plead guilty to transporting an illegally killed black bear in Alaska, according to court documents.

The plea deal, filed Friday in U.S. District Court in Anchorage, Alaska, stems from federal allegations that arose during a bear hunt in May 2009 that was filmed for Nugent's television show, "Spirit of the Wild," on the Outdoor Channel...."

I'd heard before that he was an asshole and a phoney when it came to being a hunter and 'sportsman'.

Ted Nugent agrees to plea deal over illegal killing of black bear in Alaska - CNN.com

Nugent cleared? Oops, not quite...

Ted Nugent agrees to plea deal over illegal killing of black bear in Alaska

"Rocker and avid hunter Ted Nugent has agreed to pay a fine, serve probation and record a public service announcement as part of a deal to plead guilty to transporting an illegally killed black bear in Alaska, according to court documents.

The plea deal, filed Friday in U.S. District Court in Anchorage, Alaska, stems from federal allegations that arose during a bear hunt in May 2009 that was filmed for Nugent's television show, "Spirit of the Wild," on the Outdoor Channel...."

I'd heard before that he was an asshole and a phoney when it came to being a hunter and 'sportsman'.

Ted Nugent agrees to plea deal over illegal killing of black bear in Alaska - CNN.com
:lol:

Crucify the bastard!

:rolleyes:

FUCK the media.

Killed Osama Bin Laden.
Got rid of Gaddafi.
Saved GM.
Help the stock market to rebound.
Staggered and reversed UE numbers.
Reduced the amount of Nukes in both Russian and American Arsenals.
Passed a health care law.
Passed the Lilly Ledbetter act.
Extended unemployment insurance.
Tax cuts for the middle class.
Tax cuts for small business.
Funded infrastructure building and restoration.

Yeah..I'd say that was a pretty solid record to run on.

Navy Seals killed Bin Laden, Obama got out of the way
Fucked the secured creditors at GM, fucked the bankruptcy reorganization up and further fucked the other creditors and put the union at the front of the line, unpredented abuse of power and made us bail out GM when they could have done it on their own.
Stock market would be at 20,000 with a fiscal conservative at the helm.
Anyone that draws extended unemployment insurance IS A LOSER. I would never hire their lazy ass.
Bush gave the tax cuts to the middle class, more of them went off the tax roles than the wealthy got cuts. Middle class taxes went down an average of 2 to 1 versus those with incomes over 250K
I own 3 small businesses. Please tell me what cuts I received. NEVER Happened.
NOTHING has been done for the infrastructure and restoration. NOTHING. Obama administration has no clue how to fund those projects.
MY DOG has produced more shovel ready projects than Obama.
"The rich do not pay their fair share" IS ALL he has stated. Why?
Because he has NO record to run on.

Forum List

Back