Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

So the Continuence of Ted Nugent attacks...

First Amendment not withstanding...

LaDorka? YOU are predictable. :badgrin:

For sure the left wingnuts know exactly which leftwing hate sites will have a list of quotes to use against somebody on the right. They are seldom able to put those quotes into context or even verify the context in which they were given or show that they are legitimate quotes. But they always know where to go to get them.

For sure the left wingnuts know exactly which leftwing hate sites will have a list of quotes to use against somebody on the right. They are seldom able to put those quotes into context or even verify the context in which they were given or show that they are legitimate quotes. But they always know where to go to get them.

Don't they though? And well within thier right to do it...credibility factor not withstanding...

Was that after he pooped his pants?

Check this out...

ted-nugent-shtty-relapse.jpg

If you have any better captions let me know.

In fact, all who have better captions...let me know.

Thanks.

:lol:

Did you ever notice how some if not many of these right wing "tough guy" "great Americans" who are so gung ho for war have in common?
Did Ted Nugent really dodge Vietnam-era draft though gross deception?
They tend to be chicken hawk pussies who when their country needed them to serve, they found "convenient" ways to avoid serving. See limbaugh, savage, nugent, hannity, boortz, and the rest of those clowns. :lol:

You left out Bill Clinton.

I am not left wing, am a lifetime member of the NRA, hunt regularly and vote Republican.
Everyone down here can see a fraud a mile away.
Ray Charles could see Teddy Nugent is a FRAUD.
Draft dodgers are not taken lightly in the south.
Nugent is scum down here. Anyone that baits a field to hunt deer is as LOW as they come.
And he films a TV show doing it.
How hard is it for folks to know the differernce between a real man and a FRAUD?
Just because someone states they are something means nothing. Judge them BY THEIR ACTIONS.

What a shock, the wingnuts run away when challenged put up something other than hot air when it comes to November.

Not running away, Art. You never shut up and always have to have the last word...even when you had your ass handed to you by several posters . So...go ahead...say something stupid again. :eusa_whistle:

May I watch?

:popcorn:

So now the left lost all traction with mean o' Uncle Ted's words, they have to move on to a wildlife violation?
Let's talk about another Ted....Ted Kennedy Killing a young aid and being able to keep his job. Lets talk about that, okay?

You ignore the facts and twist, distort and slant it to something else.
Then you change the entire subject.
YOU are a closet liberal!

Yeah...I'm a closet liberal. I was the one that brought up Ted Nugents black bear kill thread. Gad...your so close to being normal at times...then other times your just a goofball. But I like you anyways. :D

Yep, been cleared of being nothing but an asshole and an idiot.

Great hunter, great rocker and a great American. What's not to love about Nugent?

Just because he's a Republican?

A great American? He dodged the draft! HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!

Is there anything going on in that head of yours??

There is a difference between getting a lawful deferment from the draft and 'dodging' the draft. I dodged the draft by enlisting for 4 years, then went back for 6 more during 'nam.

I am not left wing, am a lifetime member of the NRA, hunt regularly and vote Republican.
Everyone down here can see a fraud a mile away.
Ray Charles could see Teddy Nugent is a FRAUD.
Draft dodgers are not taken lightly in the south.
Nugent is scum down here. Anyone that baits a field to hunt deer is as LOW as they come.
And he films a TV show doing it.
How hard is it for folks to know the differernce between a real man and a FRAUD?
Just because someone states they are something means nothing. Judge them BY THEIR ACTIONS.

And all that has to do with unsupported quotations from leftwing hate sites. . . .how?

I am not a Ted Nugent fan. I am not drawn to his personality. I have never paid all that much attention to Ted Nugent and honestly don't care whether he is a good guy or not.

I DO care that the media be held accountable for dishonest reporting, which has been done in the Nugent case as I previously reported, and that people not be dishonestly defamed and/or destroyed just because we don't like them or their politics.

Having a legitimate beef with somebody does not justify dishonestly defaming them about something else.

So...go ahead...say something stupid again.

Says the guy who endearingly refers to a pedophile as "Uncle"

So much for you having a broader shoulder, huh?

Still not surprised you don't have the balls to take up my bet.

So...go ahead...say something stupid again.

So much for you having a broader shoulder, huh.

What bet? Did I miss something?

Yeah, you conveniently ducked it.

Yep, they want to talk about anything but Obama's record.

This board is going to be a hoot after Obama gets reelected running on his record.

Wanna bet avatars for the week following the election on Obama getting reelected?
Daveman pussy rules in effect, of course.

He won't be running on his record, it's all the side shows he's running on right now.
Womens contraception rights
Big oil
Corporate greed
Class warfare
etc.

It won't be
High unemployment
Higher debt
Higher deficit
Reduced credit rating
Obama care
No federal budget for years
etc.

So much for you having a broader shoulder, huh.

What bet? Did I miss something?

Art apparently has a hangup...

Have you taken me off ignore yet or are you just hiding behind skirts and waiting til you see one of my posts quoted before you comment?

Didn't read that, I guess. But, no...no bet. I know that Obama can win....but he's not a shoe-in like wingnuts like yourself think he is.
I'm just saying that it's going to be a nasty campaign and he won't run on his record...it will be the divide and conquer campaign which he's doing right now. With the media's help...he could very well get re-elected, Art. :confused:

so what?
You guys cheer a dude who said things bad enough to call attention to the secret service.

You are the company you keep...Remember that from you cons with Obama?

why don't you cry us the biggest fuckin river you can? cause we all remember how you libtards treated President Bush.

Forum List

Back