Nugent Blames Sandy Hook Shooting On Spiritually Bankrupt/Politically Correct Society

I'd rather be lectured to about morality by Charles Manson than Ted Nugent.

Ted only hunts animals as compared to Manson who hunted victims like Sharon Tate and set his weapons "his cult followers" on Tate to stab her repeatedly and to stab her baby in the womb. Two weeks before her due date.

Ted only hunts ANIMALS to kill. He'll hunt your daughter for something else.

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Conservative rocker Ted Nugent believes the Newtown, Conn., shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School is the result of pervasive "spiritual bankruptcy" and a "politically correct" mentality in American culture.

Nugent penned a response to the Sandy Hook shooting, which left six school employees and 20 children dead, in an editorial for The Washington Times. In the piece, Nugent shifts blame from lax gun control, poor mental health programs, inadequate security at schools and violence in the media to the moral decay of society.

Via The Washington Times:

The ugly and dangerous truth is that we live in an embarrassing, politically correct culture that exalts and rejoices in the bizarre; aggressively promotes an “anything goes” value system; and vilifies, condemns and mocks traditional societal values and customs at every opportunity.

We’ve embraced a culture of contempt that attacks the very institutions that make for a healthy and strong society, and then we’re shocked when it spirals out of control. The only thing I’m shocked about is that anybody is shocked.​

More: Ted Nugent Blames Sandy Hook Shooting On Spiritually Bankrupt, Politically Correct Society

I see Ted is in the loop for this weeks right wing talking points. We've had more than one repeat that right here on these boards and I've been getting it via e-mail.

One thing you have to admit about the right wing propaganda machine: It reaches its target audience with the newest lie and they pass it on without question. Very efficient organization.

Forget the source, consider the statement. Many people feel this way. Consider this: The 2nd Amendment is 221 years old. Only in the last 46 years (starting with the University of Texas Shooting) have we had instances of corrupt individuals grabbing a gun and shooting innocent fellow citizens on a mass basis. Why is that? How frequent did this occur between 1791 and 1966 vs. 1966 and 2012? THEORY: These incidents were less frequent because if someone wanted to do that or tried to do that, they were shot dead by a fellow citizen bearing arms.

Interesting how the knee jerk response is to insult Ted rather than address anything he said.

It’s not what he said but what he didn’t say.

He whines about what he thinks is ‘wrong’ with America, but like most conservatives lacks the courage to propose any solutions, or to speak out loud what he’d like those ‘solutions’ to be.

Forget the source, consider the statement. Many people feel this way. Consider this: The 2nd Amendment is 221 years old. Only in the last 46 years (starting with the University of Texas Shooting) have we had instances of corrupt individuals grabbing a gun and shooting innocent fellow citizens on a mass basis. Why is that? How frequent did this occur between 1791 and 1966 vs. 1966 and 2012? THEORY: These incidents were less frequent because if someone wanted to do that or tried to do that, they were shot dead by a fellow citizen bearing arms.

Many people used to feel the world was flat too, and that the sun revolved around the earth.

The left continues to worry more about what they think people are THINKING than anything they actually do or say.

Meanwhile, Ted's spot on. We have a depraved, Godless society that advertises the vulnerability of our children on *gun free* campuses, while proudly proclaiming it is every woman's right to kill her children.

Shocking that disturbed individuals should buy into it whole heartedly and shoot the shit out of kids.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The left continues to worry more about what they think people are THINKING than anything they actually do or say.

Meanwhile, Ted's spot on. We have a depraved, Godless society that advertises the vulnerability of our children on *gun free* campuses, while proudly proclaiming it is every woman's right to kill her children.

Shocking that disturbed individuals should buy into it whole heartedly and shoot the shit out of kids.

Ok. What do you do about it?

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Conservative rocker Ted Nugent believes the Newtown, Conn., shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School is the result of pervasive "spiritual bankruptcy" and a "politically correct" mentality in American culture.

Nugent penned a response to the Sandy Hook shooting, which left six school employees and 20 children dead, in an editorial for The Washington Times. In the piece, Nugent shifts blame from lax gun control, poor mental health programs, inadequate security at schools and violence in the media to the moral decay of society.

Via The Washington Times:

The ugly and dangerous truth is that we live in an embarrassing, politically correct culture that exalts and rejoices in the bizarre; aggressively promotes an “anything goes” value system; and vilifies, condemns and mocks traditional societal values and customs at every opportunity.

We’ve embraced a culture of contempt that attacks the very institutions that make for a healthy and strong society, and then we’re shocked when it spirals out of control. The only thing I’m shocked about is that anybody is shocked.​

More: Ted Nugent Blames Sandy Hook Shooting On Spiritually Bankrupt, Politically Correct Society

I see Ted is in the loop for this weeks right wing talking points. We've had more than one repeat that right here on these boards and I've been getting it via e-mail.

One thing you have to admit about the right wing propaganda machine: It reaches its target audience with the newest lie and they pass it on without question. Very efficient organization.

Replace right-wing with left-wing and everything you said is true.

Ok. What do you do about it?

Armed campuses.

Countries in Europe and Asia where abortion is legal and religion is pretty much irrelevant in many people's private lives(and their politicians aren't religious fanatics), but mass murders are very rare in those countries. Shocking you never mention that. Actually, it's not shocking at all.

Countries in Europe and Asia where abortion is legal and religion is pretty much irrelevant in many people's private lives(and their politicians aren't religious fanatics), but mass murders are very rare in those countries. Shocking you never mention that. Actually, it's not shocking at all.

That's because it's not relevant.

Replace right-wing with left-wing and everything you said is true.

I don't get emails from leftists with the latest lies, do you? I don't see the exact same leftist "story" repeated umpteen times in new threads here, do you? Whenever MSNBC comes up with a leftist spin to a story, I don't see it replicated on Google page after page after page of websites within an hour or so, do you?

Many people used to feel the world was flat too, and that the sun revolved around the earth.

And some still do .

Forum List

Back