Nugent Blames Sandy Hook Shooting On Spiritually Bankrupt/Politically Correct Society

The bible references the world as round.

We were right in the Dark Ages when the *scientists* maintained something else, and we're right the reasons for the downward spiral in the US as well....you encourage depravity and baby killing, you are going to get depraved baby killers.

It's not super complicated.

The bible references the world as round.

We were right in the Dark Ages when the *scientists* maintained something else, and we're right the reasons for the downward spiral in the US as well....you encourage depravity and baby killing, you are going to get depraved baby killers.

It's not super complicated.

The bible also says that the earth has corners, that snakes eat dirt and that donkey's speak.

And there were plenty of scientists in the Dark Ages who knew the earth was round.

Let's have you not try and talk about things that are clearly over your head, and have you stop pissing on the graves of murdered children.

There's a good whore.

Again, uplifting women and children alike with that wonderful imagery, baby killer.

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Conservative rocker Ted Nugent believes the Newtown, Conn., shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School is the result of pervasive "spiritual bankruptcy" and a "politically correct" mentality in American culture.

Nugent penned a response to the Sandy Hook shooting, which left six school employees and 20 children dead, in an editorial for The Washington Times. In the piece, Nugent shifts blame from lax gun control, poor mental health programs, inadequate security at schools and violence in the media to the moral decay of society.

Via The Washington Times:
The ugly and dangerous truth is that we live in an embarrassing, politically correct culture that exalts and rejoices in the bizarre; aggressively promotes an “anything goes” value system; and vilifies, condemns and mocks traditional societal values and customs at every opportunity.

We’ve embraced a culture of contempt that attacks the very institutions that make for a healthy and strong society, and then we’re shocked when it spirals out of control. The only thing I’m shocked about is that anybody is shocked.​
More: Ted Nugent Blames Sandy Hook Shooting On Spiritually Bankrupt, Politically Correct Society

Putting aside Nugent's intellectual heft (or lack thereof) to make judgments on our society as a whole, isn't Nugent's whole schtick (for lack of a better word) based on the bizarre? Nugent's music, his hunting lifestyle, his gonzo personality, even the way he dresses all seem to be one individual's wholehearted embrace of the comparatively bizarre and a pretty extreme example of someone who rejects traditional societal values and customs in favor of an in-your-face attitude toward anyone and everyone else who doesn't necessarily understand (or approve) of his extreme love of individuality and living his life on his own terms.

Indeed.

He's either a hypocrite, or a paid shill. A gate keeper for the right. Sad.

This type of behavior and cultural propigation are clearly what he is railing against, here it is in all it's glory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYOV8uu17t0]Ted Nugent - YouTube[/ame]

"Stranglehold"

Here I come again now, baby
Like a dog in heat
Tell it's me by the clamor now baby
I like to tear up the street,

Now I been smokin for so long,
Ya know I'm here to stay
Got you in a stranglehold, baby
You best get outta the way

The road I cruise is a bitch now, baby
But no, you can't turn me round
And if a house gets in my way, baby
Ya know I'll burn it down

You ran the night that you left me
You put me in my place
I got you in a stranglehold, baby
You better trust your fate

Yeah
Sometimes you wanna get higher
And sometimes you gotta start low
Some people think they gonna die someday
I got news, ya never got to go

C'mon c'mon up
C'mon c'mon up
C'mon c'mon up
C'mon c'mon up

C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon baby
C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon up
C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon baby
C'mon c'mon c'mon

Road I cruise is a bitch now
Ya know ya can't turn me round
And if a house gets in my way
Ya know I'll burn it down

You ran the night that you left me
You put me in my place
I got you in a stranglehold, baby
That night I crushed your face​

The left continues to worry more about what they think people are THINKING than anything they actually do or say.

Meanwhile, Ted's spot on. We have a depraved, Godless society that advertises the vulnerability of our children on *gun free* campuses, while proudly proclaiming it is every woman's right to kill her children.

Shocking that disturbed individuals should buy into it whole heartedly and shoot the shit out of kids.

Ok. What do you do about it?

See the Texas GOP Party platform.

I absolutely love it. You know Uncle Ted nailed the proverbial NUT SACK of the little leftist shit heads here to the FLOOR when something he says causes this big of a MELT DOWN.

My God... this thread is a who's who of whack job board libtards, each doing their best to outdo the other in their lathered up state of frothing at the mouth.

Fuckin' three ring circus... :lol:

Who's Nugent to lecture anyone on traditional values? Here's a couple of his song titles, "The Harder They Come (The Harder I Get)" and "If You Can't Lick 'Em...Lick 'Em". I'm sure they're not played much at church socials and Tea Party get-togethers.

Was looking for the lyrics to these songs, but kept getting "the artist has decided not to disclose the lyrics"! I wonder why?

Amen! Where was Adam Lanza's father. Bangin' a new B!mbo, prob'ly. And what was his young offspring up to while the elder Lanza was dipping his tool where it shouldn't have been?
There was one critical point Tom Brokaw made about the "Greatest generation' in his book about them "They never divorced".
Yano, Brokaw was on to somethin' with that. If you didn't have the wherewithal to stick out a couple of roughspots in your marriage, you weren't going to have the wherewithal to withstand 6,871 Marine's being killed on some silly little eight square mile island that absolutely no one ever heard of before all those boys died there, or the 2,500 boys that died on Omaha Beach in one single day, or the twelve thousand soldiers and sailors that died taking one more island before the Inavasion of the Main islands of Japan could be contemplated, or to avoid having the entire nation loading its collective drawers at the prospect of receiving a million casualties invading the home islands.

Divorce Therapist: "Oh you say you don't like the smell of the cigar your husband smokes when he watches Sunday Afternoon football with his friends. We can fix that"
"Your husbands socks smell funny after he wears them. We can fix that"
"Your husband curls his nose up funny when you tell him your mother is coming to visit. We can fix that"
"I suggest that all of you girls need some intensive psychotherapy, meeting at least twice a week, perhaps even three times a week till we solve all your problems. Meanwhile, here's the business card of a good Lesbian divorce lawyer. I know she's looking for more ladies to date...errr assist with their legal and marital problems. While we're working on your marital problems i suggest you give her a call so we can all work everything out together".
Well, I guess even divorce lawyers and therapists need to eat.
Cows and horses graze on the grass in the fields. Pigs and chickens eat almost any type of garbage you toss them. Grazing on marriages? That's a new one.

You think it was better when there was overwhelming societal pressure for people to stay with horrible people? That was a kind of PC too.

That State, the Schools, and the media have convinced you that when you can't work our your relationships, it is because the other people are "horrible" people. Hmmmm. . . how convenient. Maybe the lawyers should help out with those horrible people? Oh wait! They have! No fault divorce, it wasn't anyone's fault, they didn't become horrible until after you married them and had kids. :eusa_eh:

I'm sure your self centered world view has something to it, I just can't imagine what it is. But yes, it was a better world when we put children first. Everyone - you, me, and even my son ALL deserve to have healthy, happy, stable, wonderful childhoods. A reasonably care free childhood where they wake up every morning and they get to see their mom and their dad in the morning. Not one where they have to be ferried between two families, or decide where to spend the holidays. Not one where they have to have a relationship over the phone. In most cases, not even one where they have no guidance at all from an older member of the same or opposite sex. A day passed by, a week passed by, a month, or a year with out the guidance of both a mother and a father is to a child like a ship being tossed upon the ocean. But once we are adults, with our selfish worries and selfish cares, we just don't give a shit how this affects their mental and spiritual growth.

The state does not care though. They have made everyone in society believe that this is perfectly acceptable. They have made people believe that children are not as important as the happiness of adults. Why? Because the basic unit of political power is the family. Break that up, and the state becomes more powerful. So it is wise for the State to encourage selfish desires and the dissolution of the family at the expense of the most vulnerable members. . . . the children.

So don't be an idiot. Parents should never separate if there are children. Not if they love them more than themselves, not if they understand the concept of unconditional love. If they decide to go and fall in love with some other person than the child's other parent, they are selfish and evil, mere pawns of the State, doing it's Luciferian/Jesuit's bidding.

cremation_of_care.jpg

(Those responsible for the massacre.)

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Conservative rocker Ted Nugent believes the Newtown, Conn., shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School is the result of pervasive "spiritual bankruptcy" and a "politically correct" mentality in American culture.

Nugent penned a response to the Sandy Hook shooting, which left six school employees and 20 children dead, in an editorial for The Washington Times. In the piece, Nugent shifts blame from lax gun control, poor mental health programs, inadequate security at schools and violence in the media to the moral decay of society.

Via The Washington Times:

The ugly and dangerous truth is that we live in an embarrassing, politically correct culture that exalts and rejoices in the bizarre; aggressively promotes an “anything goes” value system; and vilifies, condemns and mocks traditional societal values and customs at every opportunity.

We’ve embraced a culture of contempt that attacks the very institutions that make for a healthy and strong society, and then we’re shocked when it spirals out of control. The only thing I’m shocked about is that anybody is shocked.​

More: Ted Nugent Blames Sandy Hook Shooting On Spiritually Bankrupt, Politically Correct Society

I see Ted is in the loop for this weeks right wing talking points. We've had more than one repeat that right here on these boards and I've been getting it via e-mail.

One thing you have to admit about the right wing propaganda machine: It reaches its target audience with the newest lie and they pass it on without question. Very efficient organization.

is that any different than the Left-Wing propaganda machine?...

Santorum showed conservatives that awarding pedophiles can be cool with Sandusky.

The beat goes on with Nugent.

Good stuff.

:clap:

I see Ted is in the loop for this weeks right wing talking points. We've had more than one repeat that right here on these boards and I've been getting it via e-mail.

One thing you have to admit about the right wing propaganda machine: It reaches its target audience with the newest lie and they pass it on without question. Very efficient organization.

Replace right-wing with left-wing and everything you said is true.

I don't get emails from leftists with the latest lies, do you? I don't see the exact same leftist "story" repeated umpteen times in new threads here, do you? Whenever MSNBC comes up with a leftist spin to a story, I don't see it replicated on Google page after page after page of websites within an hour or so, do you?

you have never seen a Dean ,Chris or LaKota thread?.......

The left continues to worry more about what they think people are THINKING than anything they actually do or say.

Meanwhile, Ted's spot on. We have a depraved, Godless society that advertises the vulnerability of our children on *gun free* campuses, while proudly proclaiming it is every woman's right to kill her children.

Shocking that disturbed individuals should buy into it whole heartedly and shoot the shit out of kids.

Americans are more likely to attend church than Western Europeans, yet our murder rate is many multiples higher.

Americans are more likely to attend church than Western Europeans, yet our murder rate is many multiples higher.

many church goers are some of the most hypercritical people out there......Mafia Dons would be at Mass while their guys were out killing people they ordered killed....

Nugent was around this area last summer at the place where all the old broken down bands on the has-been circuit play.

He needs to focus on that. Get out there and play your dopey has-been music for the 50 and 60 somethings who can't get the past out of their heads.

I think I saw that concert last week, it had Springsteen, the Who and several other 70 year olds still thinking they could sing.

They were trying to raise money for Sandy victims.

Forum List

Back