Nugent Blames Sandy Hook Shooting On Spiritually Bankrupt/Politically Correct Society

Interesting how the knee jerk response is to insult Ted rather than address anything he said.

It's the progressive way.

He says bullshit more often than not and does not deserve serious consideration. He one of those people that continually make all conservatives look bad because he often claims to speak for them and they just let him. He's a horrible untrustworthy person who has used and abused the trust of everyone who ever had the misfortune to come in contact with him, Ted and morality are strangers to one another.

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Conservative rocker Ted Nugent believes the Newtown, Conn., shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School is the result of pervasive "spiritual bankruptcy" and a "politically correct" mentality in American culture.

Nugent penned a response to the Sandy Hook shooting, which left six school employees and 20 children dead, in an editorial for The Washington Times. In the piece, Nugent shifts blame from lax gun control, poor mental health programs, inadequate security at schools and violence in the media to the moral decay of society.

Via The Washington Times:
The ugly and dangerous truth is that we live in an embarrassing, politically correct culture that exalts and rejoices in the bizarre; aggressively promotes an “anything goes” value system; and vilifies, condemns and mocks traditional societal values and customs at every opportunity.

We’ve embraced a culture of contempt that attacks the very institutions that make for a healthy and strong society, and then we’re shocked when it spirals out of control. The only thing I’m shocked about is that anybody is shocked.​
More: Ted Nugent Blames Sandy Hook Shooting On Spiritually Bankrupt, Politically Correct Society

Putting aside Nugent's intellectual heft (or lack thereof) to make judgments on our society as a whole, isn't Nugent's whole schtick (for lack of a better word) based on the bizarre? Nugent's music, his hunting lifestyle, his gonzo personality, even the way he dresses all seem to be one individual's wholehearted embrace of the comparatively bizarre and a pretty extreme example of someone who rejects traditional societal values and customs in favor of an in-your-face attitude toward anyone and everyone else who doesn't necessarily understand (or approve) of his extreme love of individuality and living his life on his own terms.

Who's Nugent to lecture anyone on traditional values? Here's a couple of his song titles, "The Harder They Come (The Harder I Get)" and "If You Can't Lick 'Em...Lick 'Em". I'm sure they're not played much at church socials and Tea Party get-togethers.

Interesting how the knee jerk response is to insult Ted rather than address anything he said.

It's the progressive way.

1. He didn't say anything worth responding to -
2. He has never said anything worth responding to -
3. Most people are sick of hearing the R blaming the victims.

The real question is WHY do rw's adore this vile piece of cowardly crap who dodged the draft by crapping his own pants. If a lib sat in his own crap for a week so he wouldn't have to serve his country, you would all pile on. But, since its this coward, you're all over him.

THAT is the chicken hawk, cowardly rw way.

Amen! Where was Adam Lanza's father. Bangin' a new B!mbo, prob'ly. And what was his young offspring up to while the elder Lanza was dipping his tool where it shouldn't have been?
There was one critical point Tom Brokaw made about the "Greatest generation' in his book about them "They never divorced".
Yano, Brokaw was on to somethin' with that. If you didn't have the wherewithal to stick out a couple of roughspots in your marriage, you weren't going to have the wherewithal to withstand 6,871 Marine's being killed on some silly little eight square mile island that absolutely no one ever heard of before all those boys died there, or the 2,500 boys that died on Omaha Beach in one single day, or the twelve thousand soldiers and sailors that died taking one more island before the Inavasion of the Main islands of Japan could be contemplated, or to avoid having the entire nation loading its collective drawers at the prospect of receiving a million casualties invading the home islands.

Divorce Therapist: "Oh you say you don't like the smell of the cigar your husband smokes when he watches Sunday Afternoon football with his friends. We can fix that"
"Your husbands socks smell funny after he wears them. We can fix that"
"Your husband curls his nose up funny when you tell him your mother is coming to visit. We can fix that"
"I suggest that all of you girls need some intensive psychotherapy, meeting at least twice a week, perhaps even three times a week till we solve all your problems. Meanwhile, here's the business card of a good Lesbian divorce lawyer. I know she's looking for more ladies to date...errr assist with their legal and marital problems. While we're working on your marital problems i suggest you give her a call so we can all work everything out together".
Well, I guess even divorce lawyers and therapists need to eat.
Cows and horses graze on the grass in the fields. Pigs and chickens eat almost any type of garbage you toss them. Grazing on marriages? That's a new one.

Amen! Where was Adam Lanza's father. Bangin' a new B!mbo, prob'ly. And what was his young offspring up to while the elder Lanza was dipping his tool where it shouldn't have been?
There was one critical point Tom Brokaw made about the "Greatest generation' in his book about them "They never divorced".
Yano, Brokaw was on to somethin' with that. If you didn't have the wherewithal to stick out a couple of roughspots in your marriage, you weren't going to have the wherewithal to withstand 6,871 Marine's being killed on some silly little eight square mile island that absolutely no one ever heard of before all those boys died there, or the 2,500 boys that died on Omaha Beach in one single day, or the twelve thousand soldiers and sailors that died taking one more island before the Inavasion of the Main islands of Japan could be contemplated, or to avoid having the entire nation loading its collective drawers at the prospect of receiving a million casualties invading the home islands.

Divorce Therapist: "Oh you say you don't like the smell of the cigar your husband smokes when he watches Sunday Afternoon football with his friends. We can fix that"
"Your husbands socks smell funny after he wears them. We can fix that"
"Your husband curls his nose up funny when you tell him your mother is coming to visit. We can fix that"
"I suggest that all of you girls need some intensive psychotherapy, meeting at least twice a week, perhaps even three times a week till we solve all your problems. Meanwhile, here's the business card of a good Lesbian divorce lawyer. I know she's looking for more ladies to date...errr assist with their legal and marital problems. While we're working on your marital problems i suggest you give her a call so we can all work everything out together".
Well, I guess even divorce lawyers and therapists need to eat.
Cows and horses graze on the grass in the fields. Pigs and chickens eat almost any type of garbage you toss them. Grazing on marriages? That's a new one.

You think it was better when there was overwhelming societal pressure for people to stay with horrible people? That was a kind of PC too.

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Conservative rocker Ted Nugent believes the Newtown, Conn., shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School is the result of pervasive "spiritual bankruptcy" and a "politically correct" mentality in American culture.

Nugent penned a response to the Sandy Hook shooting, which left six school employees and 20 children dead, in an editorial for The Washington Times. In the piece, Nugent shifts blame from lax gun control, poor mental health programs, inadequate security at schools and violence in the media to the moral decay of society.

The ugly and dangerous truth is that we live in an embarrassing, politically correct culture that exalts and rejoices in the bizarre; aggressively promotes an “anything goes” value system; and vilifies, condemns and mocks traditional societal values and customs at every opportunity.

We’ve embraced a culture of contempt that attacks the very institutions that make for a healthy and strong society, and then we’re shocked when it spirals out of control. The only thing I’m shocked about is that anybody is shocked.​

More: Ted Nugent Blames Sandy Hook Shooting On Spiritually Bankrupt, Politically Correct Society

You're making his case for him.

Guns are not the root cause of society's ills.

I'd rather be lectured to about morality by Charles Manson than Ted Nugent.

Ted only hunts animals as compared to Manson who hunted victims like Sharon Tate and set his weapons "his cult followers" on Tate to stab her repeatedly and to stab her baby in the womb. Two weeks before her due date.

Figures you would run with Manson. Suits you. Hey, at least they didn't use guns right?

Inside the house, the bodies of Tate and Sebring were found in the living room;

a long rope tied around each of their necks connected them.

On the front lawn lay the bodies of Frykowski and Folger.

All of the victims, except Parent, had been stabbed numerous times. The coroner's report for Tate noted that she had been stabbed sixteen times, and that "five of the wounds were in and of themselves fatal"

nugent-vow.jpg

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Really?

From a kid fucking, pants crapping, draft dodging, law breaking son of a bitch who's been extremely lucky to avoid jail..

That sure takes balls. :mad:

You loons really have a hard on for Ted.

It almost diverts you from reveling in the deaths of children.

Almost.

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Really?

From a kid fucking, pants crapping, draft dodging, law breaking son of a bitch who's been extremely lucky to avoid jail..

That sure takes balls. :mad:

I guess you don't believe in redemption.

:anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back