Ted Nugent Revives False Report To Deny Assault Weapon Used In Sandy Hook Massacre

who the fuck cares what gun was USED..stop using these dead children for your twisted agenda

Lakhota has to be the lamest frikken troll EVER on this board

Like the Republican Senators aren't using the 4 dead Americans in Benghazi for their obstructionist agenda?

who the fuck cares what gun was USED..stop using these dead children for your twisted agenda

Like the Republican Senators aren't using the 4 dead Americans in Benghazi for their obstructionist agenda?

maybe you don't care they were killed in a terrorist attack on us and then this administration lying about it..

you are as lame as the troll using Benghazi as they are with Nugent nugent nugent nugent nugent

I wouldn't go to the sotu if invited myself, why would I willingly go to get lied to? Now if he invited me to a beer summit, yes I would go to that. Oh The power of free beer. Lol

maybe you don't care they were killed in a terrorist attack on us and then this administration lying about it..

you are as lame as the troll using Benghazi as they are with Nugent nugent nugent nugent nugent

Plenty of Americans were killed during the Bush administration.

Where was your concern?

There is NO secret about sandyhook

Pretending there is because you hate the majority of people in this country is westboro level crazy.

STOP using the bullet riden bodies of children for your evil political game.

For the sake all of that is decent in the world STOP IT!

YOU are harming the victims and their families.

STOP IT!

Oh...

Let me know the last time ANYONE invited a person that threatened the life of the President to a SOTU.

Go..

oh my gawd sallow, you are becoming as petty as the troll..

Not trolling at all.

In one of MANY unprecedented and extremely egregious actions, the conservatives in congress keep on making it impossible to govern.

These are very RADICAL things they are doing.

My goodness make up your mind, in one sentence you say obama has done more than any president ever, then in the next obama cannot do anything because of those nasty republicans. Sheesh make up your mind, will ya?

Not trolling at all.

In one of MANY unprecedented and extremely egregious actions, the conservatives in congress keep on making it impossible to govern.

My goodness make up your mind, in one sentence you say obama has done more than any president ever, then in the next obama cannot do anything because of those nasty republicans. Sheesh make up your mind, will ya?

sallow is becoming a little unhinged lately..

Not trolling at all.

What the fuck are you talking about..

Seriously.

Making shit up doesn't make you look cool.

It makes you look delusional.

Not trolling at all.

sallow is becoming a little unhinged lately..

Not unhinged at all.

But heck feel free.

School me, Steph.

Last time ANYONE invited a person that threatened to kill the President of the United States into the Halls of Congress to attend a SOTU was when?

Exactly?

oh well, we all know where this thread is going to end up with talks about how Nugent shit his pants and on and on like the 100's of others that have posted about him..but the little shit stirrer troll gets their wish

you all have at it...these threads have become
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not trolling at all.

Seriously.

One

One sentence he created 6 million jobs, the next one he cannot do anything because of the republicans.

oh well, we all know where this thread is going to end up with talks about how Nugent shit his pants and on and on like the 100's of others that have posted about him..but the little shit stirrer troll gets their wish

Yet here you are participating in the thread.

you are also, zzzzzzz snore

It amuses me when people keep claiming a topic or thread is boring or meaningless, but keep posting in said thread.

:lol:

Seriously.

One

One sentence he created 6 million jobs, the next one he cannot do anything because of the republicans.

So now you are going from greatest president ever..to 6 million jobs to Republican obstruction..in a thread about Ted Nugent and Sandy Hook.

Well.

Here's the challenge.

Find where I posted he was "the greatest President ever". Or that he "created six million jobs". Because I haven't posted that in this thread..or any other.

What I have posted was that the stimulus saved jobs, and allowed private industry to create jobs.

I've also posted I thought he was a good president.

But the challenge is there.

Go.

oh for crying out loud, Nugent Nugent Nugent Nugent Nugent Nugent Nugent nugent

we all certainly don't have anything better to worry about than what Nugent has to say

He's the new face of the GOP.

Chin whiskers and all..

Just like the finely barbered OWS crowd. Who you seem to think are the face of America.

Last edited:
Last edited:

It amuses me when people keep claiming a topic or thread is boring or meaningless, but keep posting in said thread.

:lol:

well we're all happy that you are amused..
but it's amusing to see post nothing on the topic of the thread, but to crow about what makes you happy
that's some shallow stuff there

You're right.

I should have posted something brilliant like, "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

But then again maybe I do care about the lives lost and don't think that focusing on what the CIA approved talking points said or didn't say is all that important to the job of protecting our diplomatic facilities across the globe.

Forum List

Back