NSA Documents prove surveillance on Donald Trump

The crazy hobo on my corner who says Jesus speaks to him is a more credible source than Infowars.

Wow can you come up with a better dodge to a question. Again where is CNNs credibility when they're leaking questions behind the scenes to the candidates they want?? This is coming from someone who thinks infowars is shit, and I believe I was the first In this thread to point it out. Still they weren't leaking info to a candidate for a nationally televised debate...which is a far bigger breach of our democratic system than anything Russia was able to conjure up.

Your question itself was a "dodge".

No matter how uncredible CNN is, they're miles above Infowars.

Which is the only statement I've made on the subject.

I asked a question that was never answered...how am I capable of dodging.

Again infowars was never guilty of leaking questions during nationally televised programming. They probably would, but they don't have the capability. But CNN still
did that, they obviously go out of the way for their candidates in ways that have drastic effects...how are they any better? And CNN is suppose to be one of the gatekeepers of American media.

I'm sorry but you cannot criticize infowars while still defending CNN. They're both turds, and depending on what side you're on one is more polished than the other, they are still both indefensible.

I'm not defending CNN. I don't give a shit about CNN.

You're attempting to put words into my mouth to distract from what I actually did say.

Well you said CNN is miles ahed. And when comparing turds, how is one miles ahed of the other? CNN is just a bigger company that uses the same tactics printed in a prettier picture.

They are. So is the hobo around the corner.

You're not understanding my point - either deliberately, or accidentally.

I am not "defending" CNN. Stating that they are more credible than Infowars is not a "defense" of CNN, because just about anything is more credible than Infowars. It's not a high bar to cross.

Some can't figure out what PROJECT DRAGNET means ............maybe then THEY WOULDN'T MOVE the POST TO CONSPIRACY.............. Aint that right DOC.... You know when it comes out tomorrow I DESERVE FOR THIS POST TO BE MOVED THE FK BACK TO CURRENT NEWS...... JUST SAYIN

View attachment 117554

http://fortunascorner.com/2017/03/1...covery-shows-targets-of-nsas-project-dragnet/

"Project Dragnet" isn't a real thing. It's made up.

And although I'm not the moderator who moved this thread, I wouldn't count on it ever being moved out of "Conspiracy Theories".

I am not "defending" CNN. Stating that they are more credible than Infowars is not a "defense" of CNN, because just about anything is more credible than Infowars. It's not a high bar to cross.

Well, I disagree that CNN is more reliable than Infowars, but yes, it is a low bar.

Jones tries his honest best, but I think he is very predisposed to run with conspiracy stories.

The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

The "whistleblower" is a notorious con-man, who has made a career about lying.

That's your opinion
His information is credible. This story is going international right now.

Neither of those statements are true.

But keep that faith alive, it's endlessly amusing.

Drudge
Wow can you come up with a better dodge to a question. Again where is CNNs credibility when they're leaking questions behind the scenes to the candidates they want?? This is coming from someone who thinks infowars is shit, and I believe I was the first In this thread to point it out. Still they weren't leaking info to a candidate for a nationally televised debate...which is a far bigger breach of our democratic system than anything Russia was able to conjure up.

You are delusional. CNN utterly disgraced itself during this election. They have no credibility. None.

:lol:

I couldn't give a shit about CNN.

Please, tell us more about how credible Infowars is.
Drudge doesn't link to bogus stories without vetting it first. Remember, Drudge Report broke the Monica Lewenski blue dress story.

Drudge doesn't "vet" anything at all, and has linked to thousands of bullshit stories.

They exist only to feed morons like yourself with news that feels good.
The Monica Lewenski cum stained blue dress he linked to that put Drudge Report on the national map as a credible source to get information wasn't bullshit was it? Hell no it wasn't. He forced the MSM to finally cover the story leading to Clinton's impeachment. Yet this story going international tonight doesn't feel good to you so you move it to an obscure part of the forum where it will be hidden from the mainstream viewers of the thread. How disgraceful.

Last edited:
Breaking in red on Drudge Report right now at top of page. Trump, his family and staff were illegally under surveillance/wiretapped at 19 different locations.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Electronic surveillance of Donald Trump was listed in the database for the following companies, locations, and dates: Trump International 1 Central Park, NYC, NY 2008 Trump World Tower 845 United Nations Plaza, NYC, NY No Date Trump Tower SAL 108 Central Park, NYC, NY 2007 Trump Palace Co 200 E. 69th Street A, NYC, NY 2008 Trump Entertainment 725 Fifth Ave. FL, NYC, NY 2007 Trump Organization 725 Fifth Ave. BSM, NYC, NY 2009 Trump Palace 725 Fifth Ave., NYC, NY 2004 Mar-a-Lago Club 1100 S. Ocean BL, Palm Beach, FL 2006 Trump International 401 N. Wabash Ave., Chicago, IL 2008 Douglass Limousine 239 Nassau St., Princeton, NJ 2008 Trump International 3505 Summit BLV, West Palm Beach, FL 2004 Flights INC P.O. Box 196, Hamilton MA 2004 Trump International 1 Central Park, NYC, NY 2008 Trump Hotels Huron Ave., Atlantic City, NJ No Date Trump National 339 Pine Rd, Briarcliff, NY No Date Trump Plaza & C 2500 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 2008 Trump Palace Co. 200 E. 69th St., NYC, NY 2008 Seven Springs 66 Oregon Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 2006-2008

Here is a partial list of the Trump employees that show up in the Project Dragnet database: • Patricia Hernandez, a Manager for the Trump Organization, was under NSA electronic surveillance at Trump Parc, Central Park South, in New York City, at phone 212-586-xxxx, date: 9/16/2008. • Mike van der Goes, a Golf Pro at Oceans Trails Golf Course in Palos Verdes, who was promoted to be general manager when Trump bought the course from the bank in 2005 and renamed it Trump National. Mike van der Goes was under surveillance at Trump National, 1 Ocean TRL, Rancho Palos Verdes, California, at phone: 310-265-xxxx, no date. • Carolyn Kepcher, a frequent guest on NBC’s television program “The Apprentice,” who was under NSA electronic surveillance when she was General Manager at the Trump National Golf Course in Briarcliff, New York, in Westchester County north of New York City, at 339 Pine Rd., in Briarcliff, New York, at phone 914-944-xxxx, date: 9/7/206. • Joe Traci, a Real Estate Property Manager at Trump New World Property Management, at 438 W. 69th Street, New York City, phone 212-769-xxxx, date: 11/12/2008; and at 5 12th Street, New York City, phone: 212-586-xxxx, no date. • Roger Socio, a Senior Project Manager, Trump Organization, Trump Tower, 725 Fifth Avenue, New York City, phone: 212-715-xxxx, 2/23/2009. • Bill Fichter, Residents Manager, Trump Organization, Trump Palace, 200 E. 69th Street, New York City, phone: 212-879-xxxx, date: 2/24/2009. • Florin Bogosel, Trump Park Avenue, 502 Park Avenue, New York City, phone: 212-223-xxxx, no date. • Grace Dunne, Trump Park Residence, 3770 Barger Street, Shrub Oak, New York, phone: 914-245-xxxx, date 1/26/2006. • Greg Bradley, Vice President, Trump Pavilion for Nursing and Rehabilitation, 9028 Van Wyck, East Richmond Hill, New York, phone: 718-291-xxxx, no date. All these employees appear to have been under NSA phone surveillance, plus various of them under financial surveillance as well.

The Project Dragnet database suggests Trump was under surveillance not only for phone conversations, but also for financial information, including most likely bank account transactions, credit card transactions, and tax filings.

It's even over on the Guardian now

View attachment 117551

I see why you didn't actually give us a link:

NSA files decoded: Edward Snowden's surveillance revelations explained

Published on November 1, 2013

If you clicked on the link I posted you'd see the link was there , WTH difference does it make if there is a link anyway you don't even believe the shit .

Again infowars was never guilty of leaking questions during nationally televised programming. They probably would, but they don't have the capability. But CNN still
did that, they obviously go out of the way for their candidates in ways that have drastic effects...how are they any better? And CNN is suppose to be one of the gatekeepers of American media.

I'm sorry but you cannot criticize infowars while still defending CNN. They're both turds, and depending on what side you're on one is more polished than the other, they are still both indefensible.

You're attempting to put words into my mouth to distract from what I actually did say.

Well you said CNN is miles ahed. And when comparing turds, how is one miles ahed of the other? CNN is just a bigger company that uses the same tactics printed in a prettier picture.

Yea but hobos don't control nationally televised debates or town hall meetings...shouldn't there be a higher standard? Cough cough straw man

Breaking in red on Drudge Report right now at top of page. Trump, his family and staff were illegally under surveillance/wiretapped at 19 different locations.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Electronic surveillance of Donald Trump was listed in the database for the following companies, locations, and dates: Trump International 1 Central Park, NYC, NY 2008 Trump World Tower 845 United Nations Plaza, NYC, NY No Date Trump Tower SAL 108 Central Park, NYC, NY 2007 Trump Palace Co 200 E. 69th Street A, NYC, NY 2008 Trump Entertainment 725 Fifth Ave. FL, NYC, NY 2007 Trump Organization 725 Fifth Ave. BSM, NYC, NY 2009 Trump Palace 725 Fifth Ave., NYC, NY 2004 Mar-a-Lago Club 1100 S. Ocean BL, Palm Beach, FL 2006 Trump International 401 N. Wabash Ave., Chicago, IL 2008 Douglass Limousine 239 Nassau St., Princeton, NJ 2008 Trump International 3505 Summit BLV, West Palm Beach, FL 2004 Flights INC P.O. Box 196, Hamilton MA 2004 Trump International 1 Central Park, NYC, NY 2008 Trump Hotels Huron Ave., Atlantic City, NJ No Date Trump National 339 Pine Rd, Briarcliff, NY No Date Trump Plaza & C 2500 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 2008 Trump Palace Co. 200 E. 69th St., NYC, NY 2008 Seven Springs 66 Oregon Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 2006-2008

Here is a partial list of the Trump employees that show up in the Project Dragnet database: • Patricia Hernandez, a Manager for the Trump Organization, was under NSA electronic surveillance at Trump Parc, Central Park South, in New York City, at phone 212-586-xxxx, date: 9/16/2008. • Mike van der Goes, a Golf Pro at Oceans Trails Golf Course in Palos Verdes, who was promoted to be general manager when Trump bought the course from the bank in 2005 and renamed it Trump National. Mike van der Goes was under surveillance at Trump National, 1 Ocean TRL, Rancho Palos Verdes, California, at phone: 310-265-xxxx, no date. • Carolyn Kepcher, a frequent guest on NBC’s television program “The Apprentice,” who was under NSA electronic surveillance when she was General Manager at the Trump National Golf Course in Briarcliff, New York, in Westchester County north of New York City, at 339 Pine Rd., in Briarcliff, New York, at phone 914-944-xxxx, date: 9/7/206. • Joe Traci, a Real Estate Property Manager at Trump New World Property Management, at 438 W. 69th Street, New York City, phone 212-769-xxxx, date: 11/12/2008; and at 5 12th Street, New York City, phone: 212-586-xxxx, no date. • Roger Socio, a Senior Project Manager, Trump Organization, Trump Tower, 725 Fifth Avenue, New York City, phone: 212-715-xxxx, 2/23/2009. • Bill Fichter, Residents Manager, Trump Organization, Trump Palace, 200 E. 69th Street, New York City, phone: 212-879-xxxx, date: 2/24/2009. • Florin Bogosel, Trump Park Avenue, 502 Park Avenue, New York City, phone: 212-223-xxxx, no date. • Grace Dunne, Trump Park Residence, 3770 Barger Street, Shrub Oak, New York, phone: 914-245-xxxx, date 1/26/2006. • Greg Bradley, Vice President, Trump Pavilion for Nursing and Rehabilitation, 9028 Van Wyck, East Richmond Hill, New York, phone: 718-291-xxxx, no date. All these employees appear to have been under NSA phone surveillance, plus various of them under financial surveillance as well.

The Project Dragnet database suggests Trump was under surveillance not only for phone conversations, but also for financial information, including most likely bank account transactions, credit card transactions, and tax filings.

View attachment 117551

If you clicked on the link I posted you'd see the link was there , WTH difference does it make if there is a link anyway you don't even believe the shit .

You didn't post a link to click on.

All you posted was a screenshot of a story about Snowden from 2013.

Yea but hobos don't control nationally televised debates or town hall meetings...shouldn't there be a higher standard? Cough cough straw man

Why are you so intent on trying to change the subject to CNN?

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

View attachment 117551

It's way up there............ I pulled that video from a post I already made here which did have the link.

Don't forget I posted a whole bunch of shit in a short time on this lol

Ever think that just maybe Trump made some illegal transactions or did things that put him on the list of people with probably cause to be investigated? You know... like taking loans from Russian mobsters? Or buying and selling a house in 4 years for almost a 200% profit with a "connected" Russian who many think it was just launder money.

If he was being investigated back then, there was a reason for it. And believe it or not, not everyone that gets surveillance against them go to court and jail.

Not really, however I did think you're just a delusional dick.

Just now, as a matter of fact.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

View attachment 117551

It's way up there............ I pulled that video from a post I already made here which did have the link.

The post to which I am referring to is this one:

No link.

Because what they did is worse than anything infowars ever did. Yet they seem to be the biggest pushers of the fake news meme. Like I said you can't criticize infowars unless you criticizes CNN. On the scales what CNN did is way worse than anything infowars is capable of. And I don't mean to quote Tobey maguire era spider man but with great power comes
Great responsibility

Because what they did is worse than anything infowars ever did. Yet they seem to be the biggest pushers of the fake news meme. Like I said you can't criticize infowars unless you criticizes CNN. On the scales what CNN did is way worse than anything infowars is capable of. And I don't mean to quote Tobey maguire era spider man but with great power comes
Great responsibility

There are quite literally hundreds of threads on this board whining about CNN.

If that's what you want to talk about, why don't you post in one of them?

View attachment 117551

The post to which I am referring to is this one:

No link.

On the post itself there is this link

NSA Documents Prove Surveillance on Donald Trump and Alex Jones

& this link ---> NSA files decoded: Edward Snowden's surveillance revelations explained

Then i posted something to Mike and this is the link to the " Picture only post"

upload_2017-3-19_20-12-40.png

DEA and NSA Team Up to Share Intelligence, Leading to Secret Use of Surveillance in Ordinary Investigations

UPDATE: Add the IRS to the list of federal agencies obtaining information from NSA surveillance. Reuters reports that the IRS got intelligence tips from DEA's secret unit (SOD) and were also told to cover up the source of that information by coming up with their own independent leads to recreate the information obtained from SOD. So that makes two levels of deception: SOD hiding the fact it got intelligence from the NSA and the IRS hiding the fact it got information from SOD. Even worse, there's a suggestion that the Justice Department (DOJ) "closely guards the information provided by SOD with strict oversight," shedding doubt into the effectiveness of DOJ earlier announced efforts to investigate the program.

DEA and NSA Team Up to Share Intelligence, Leading to Secret Use of Surveillance in Ordinary Investigations

Well, I disagree that CNN is more reliable than Infowars, but yes, it is a low bar.

Jones tries his honest best, but I think he is very predisposed to run with conspiracy stories.

CNN is infested with lies Anderson Cooper is a former CIA agent

He is not running with this Story , there is a former Cop who has done the investigation and NY POLICE have been the ones who turned this information over to Jerome Corsi which in turn turned it over to Infowars.

Great responsibility

Why would I want to talk to people who all feel the same way? Not a fan of circle jerks.

I could ask you the same question? Why talk to people about how CNN is miles ahed, when they already give zero credence to CNN? You're just polishing a turd to them.

Great responsibility

Why would I want to talk to people who all feel the same way? Not a fan of circle jerks.

I could ask you the same question? Why talk to people about how CNN is miles ahed, when they already give zero credence to CNN? You're just polishing a turd to them.

Let me try to make this clearer, since you seem to be having a hard time grasping this.

I don't give a shit about CNN. They are entirely irrelevant to me.

I understand that they upset you very much. I still don't care. I understand that you want to talk about how terrible CNN is. I still don't care.

You are having a conversation with yourself, at this point. It's becoming tiresome.

Forum List

Back