NSA Documents prove surveillance on Donald Trump

You didn't post a link to click on.
All you posted was a screenshot of a story about Snowden from 2013.
Well, I have some links.

NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family

WASHINGTON, D.C.– Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years.

Michael Zullo, formerly the commander and chief investigator of the Cold Case Posse (CCP), a special investigative group created in 2006 in the office of Joseph M. Arpaio, formerly the sheriff in Maricopa County, an Arizona State Certified Law Enforcement Agency, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, provided sections of the database to Infowars.com .

The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSAÂ’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.​

Bombshell Discovery! Targets of NSA’s Project Dragnet. NSA Documents PROVE Surveillance of Donald Trump and his family. 2004-2010 Pres Trump and Alex Jones under illegal unauthorized monitoring. – InvestmentWatch <- says this is credible information.

Trump Was Under Surveillance — Steemit
A story posted on Info Wars linked from the Drudge Report just now:

NSA DOCUMENTS PROVE SURVEILLANCE OF DONALD TRUMP AND ALEX JONES
Bombshell discovery shows targets of NSA's "Project Dragnet"

Drudge Report link to Info Wars

This is just too much. There is a constitutional crisis and it is horrifying, read how NSA information is directly available to law enforcement.​

BREAKING : NSA Documents Prove Surveillance on Donald Trump

Former Bush AG Confirms "Trump Probably Right About Surveillance" | Zero Hedge

Following Obama's quasi-denial, Clapper's outright denial, and Mark Warner's "reckless" perspective on Trump's 'wiretap' accusations, none other than former George W. Bush Attorney General Michael Mukasey has come to the president's defense, explaining that Trump is likely correct that there was surveillance on Trump Tower for intelligence purposes....

But as The Hill reports, former Attorney General Michael Mukasey on Sunday told ABC's "This Week":

“I think he’s right in that there was surveillance and that it was conducted at the behest of the attorney general – at the Justice Department,”

Mukasey, who served as the attorney general under former President George W. Bush, said he believes there was surveillance on Trump Tower after reading certain news reports.​

NSA Whistleblower Confirms Intelligence Community Is ‘Absolutely’ Tapping Trump’s Calls

Whistleblower Says NSA Is Monitoring Trump’s Calls
Wednesday afternoon Breitbart released a report in which William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official turned whistleblower, confirmed that the NSA is spying of President Trump. Binney was a key component to building the NSA’s surveillance program before resigning from the agency in 2001 after over 30 years of service.

From Breitbart:

Asked whether he believes the NSA is tapping Trump, Binney replied: “Absolutely. How did they get the phone call between the president and the president of Australia? Or the one that he made with Mexico? Those are not targeted foreigners.”

Binney further contended the NSA may have been behind a data leak that might have revealed that Michael Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser, allegedly misled Vice President Mike Pence and other Trump administration officials about the contents of his phone calls with Russia’s ambassador to Washington.

Binney made comments in regard to former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s resignation and President Trump’s predicament.​

BREAKING: Obama PANICS When NSA Confirms He ABSOLUTELY Wiretapped Trump- Let The Heads ROLL

Trump Exonerated: MSM Stands By Reports of Obama Admin's Surveillance Warrants, Wiretap Intel

Out of the half-dozen or so media outlets, all of which are openly hostile to Trump, not a single one has retracted their contemporaneous reports that show the Obama administration investigated and spied on Trump and his team.

All of the journalism that uncovered this now-inconvenient fact that Obama's Department of Justice sought and obtained a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant, and the news that the Obama White House was looking at intelligence based on actual wiretaps, still stands!

In fact, at the time, the very same media that is now vehemently protecting Obama and his administration from Trump's claims, seemed thrilled with the news that the Obama administration was investigating and spying on Team Trump.

Check out the excitement in these tweets from those in the media who are now furious that Trump, well, believed them.

Here the most damning stories in chronological order. Emphasis mine throughout:..​

The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

The "whistleblower" is a notorious con-man, who has made a career about lying.

That's your opinion
His information is credible. This story is going international right now.

Neither of those statements are true.

But keep that faith alive, it's endlessly amusing.

Hell, even NeverTrumper Megyn Kelly was carrying this story.

Apprently a whole lot of people think it is credible in the media.

It's going to boil down to 1.) NSA raw data that exceed the Oct. FISA warrant or 2.) the illegal dissemination of data by one of the 16 other federal agencies that Obama allowed to receive NSA data hours before he left the WH.

The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

The "whistleblower" is a notorious con-man, who has made a career about lying.

That's your opinion
His information is credible. This story is going international right now.

Neither of those statements are true.

But keep that faith alive, it's endlessly amusing.

Hell, even NeverTrumper Megyn Kelly was carrying this story.

Apprently a whole lot of people think it is credible in the media.

earlier I commented on CNN to yah, I myself trust infowars way more than CNN, but occasionally I will use CNN bs lol.. I just posted something that included them on a new post too bahahah.

Yea but hobos don't control nationally televised debates or town hall meetings...shouldn't there be a higher standard? Cough cough straw man

Why are you so intent on trying to change the subject to CNN?

Because what they did is worse than anything infowars ever did. Yet they seem to be the biggest pushers of the fake news meme. Like I said you can't criticize infowars unless you criticizes CNN. On the scales what CNN did is way worse than anything infowars is capable of. And I don't mean to quote Tobey maguire era spider man but with great power comes
Great responsibility

There are quite literally hundreds of threads on this board whining about CNN.

If that's what you want to talk about, why don't you post in one of them?

Why would I want to talk to people who all feel the same way? Not a fan of circle jerks.

I could ask you the same question? Why talk to people about how CNN is miles ahed, when they already give zero credence to CNN? You're just polishing a turd to them.

Let me try to make this clearer, since you seem to be having a hard time grasping this.

I don't give a shit about CNN. They are entirely irrelevant to me.

I understand that they upset you very much. I still don't care. I understand that you want to talk about how terrible CNN is. I still don't care.

You are having a conversation with yourself, at this point. It's becoming tiresome.

Yea you lost that position when you said they were miles ahed.

Don't make points that will be tiresome to you. And don't try to put CNN on the scales in front of people who find zero credibility with them.

earlier I commented on CNN to yah, I myself trust infowars way more than CNN, but occasionally I will use CNN bs lol.. I just posted something that included them on a new post too bahahah.
Yeah, sometimes I will post a link to CNN along the vein of thought "Here, liberals, even your own agit-prop sites are carrying this story."

That sort of thing, but if I cant find multiple confirmations of a CNN story I dont believe it.

Drudge
Your question itself was a "dodge".

No matter how uncredible CNN is, they're miles above Infowars.

Which is the only statement I've made on the subject.

You are delusional. CNN utterly disgraced itself during this election. They have no credibility. None.

:lol:

I couldn't give a shit about CNN.

Please, tell us more about how credible Infowars is.
Drudge doesn't link to bogus stories without vetting it first. Remember, Drudge Report broke the Monica Lewenski blue dress story.

Drudge doesn't "vet" anything at all, and has linked to thousands of bullshit stories.

They exist only to feed morons like yourself with news that feels good.
The Monica Lewenski blue cum stained dress he linked to that put Drudge Report on the national map as a credible source to get information wasn't bullshit was it? Hell no it wasn't. He forced the MSM to finally cover the story leading to Clinton's impeachment. Yet this story going international tonight doesn't feel good to you so you move it to an obscure part of the forum where it will be hidden from the mainstream viewers of the thread. How disgraceful.

LMFAO " BLUE CUM STAINED DRESS" omfg now I'll lmao half the night. Just one of those things that strike someone funny as hell and they can't stop laughing about it.

LMFAO " BLUE CUM STAINED DRESS" omfg now I'll lmao half the night. Just one of those things that strike someone funny as hell and they can't stop laughing about it.

Bill Clinton looked American liberals right in the eye and lied to them like they were last Saturday nights whores.

This rendition is a little more entertaining.

Bill Clinton looked American liberals right in the eye and lied to them like they were last Saturday nights whores.

So are you trying to establish more credibility with bringing this up?

Well I think he has a point of brining it up. Because it also shows how this is a President who has lied was caught denied it, and still walked. Just like the four women who claim he raped them nobody believes them because why it's Bill Clinton a " PRESIDENT" why a President could never be a skank.

Well I think he has a point of brining it up. Because it also shows how this is a President who has lied was caught denied it, and still walked. Just like the four women who claim he raped them nobody believes them because why it's Bill Clinton a " PRESIDENT" why a President could never be a skank.

And this is somehow better than a man who claims to grab women by the pussy, and who has bragged about infidelities in his own book?

I mean you've lost all credibility with bringing up Clinton and his infidelities when you put trump in the White House. The guy has actually admitted to more infidelities and assaults on women than Clinton has even been alleged for.

If you voted for trump you really have zero room to criticize Clinton for infidelities.

And this is somehow better than a man who claims to grab women by the pussy, and who has bragged about infidelities in his own book?

I mean you've lost all credibility with bringing up Clinton and his infidelities when you put trump in the White House. The guy has actually admitted to more infidelities and assaults on women than Clinton has even been alleged for.

If you voted for trump you really have zero room to criticize Clinton for infidelities.

He didn't grab and that was the msm who edited tapes on purpose and left huge parts out.

and big deal he apologized, and how many men don't talk like that when they are with the guys...
How many men sit down and watch football games with just the guys checking out the hoe cheerleaders and talking dirt on how much they'd like to bang one of them..

Try again.

I dont criticize Clinton for his infidelities, hell, take one look at Hillary' personality and you can understand his motivations.

I blame him for committing perjury under oath, and for that he was no longer fit to serve as the Chief Executive of the USA.

He didn't grab and that was the msm who edited tapes on purpose and left huge parts out.

and big deal he apologized, and how many men don't talk like that when they are with the guys...
How many men sit down and watch football games with just the guys checking out the hoe cheerleaders and talking dirt on how much they'd like to bang one of them..

Try again.

Never have talked about grabbing pussy, I'm not into the business of talking about sexual assault like it's normal and I do it all the time. I've talked about how hot girls are sure.. but it sounds a lot like trump fans excusing something they'd never excuse someone like Clinton for. Don't condemn Clinton for what trump has admitted to multiple times haha, I shouldn't have to state that. You guys are nothing more than the useful idiots you claim everyone else is.

And really they edited the tapes out of context? You sound like Planned Parenthood claiming that the undercover tapes were all heavily edited.

And yea Clinton apologized so get off his back haha. Just going by your guys logic here.

Wow can you come up with a better dodge to a question. Again where is CNNs credibility when they're leaking questions behind the scenes to the candidates they want?? This is coming from someone who thinks infowars is shit, and I believe I was the first In this thread to point it out. Still they weren't leaking info to a candidate for a nationally televised debate...which is a far bigger breach of our democratic system than anything Russia was able to conjure up.

I asked a question that was never answered...how am I capable of dodging.

Again infowars was never guilty of leaking questions during nationally televised programming. They probably would, but they don't have the capability. But CNN still
did that, they obviously go out of the way for their candidates in ways that have drastic effects...how are they any better? And CNN is suppose to be one of the gatekeepers of American media.

I'm sorry but you cannot criticize infowars while still defending CNN. They're both turds, and depending on what side you're on one is more polished than the other, they are still both indefensible.

I'm not defending CNN. I don't give a shit about CNN.

You're attempting to put words into my mouth to distract from what I actually did say.

Well you said CNN is miles ahed. And when comparing turds, how is one miles ahed of the other? CNN is just a bigger company that uses the same tactics printed in a prettier picture.

They are. So is the hobo around the corner.

You're not understanding my point - either deliberately, or accidentally.

I am not "defending" CNN. Stating that they are more credible than Infowars is not a "defense" of CNN, because just about anything is more credible than Infowars. It's not a high bar to cross.

Horseshit.

I asked a question that was never answered...how am I capable of dodging.

Again infowars was never guilty of leaking questions during nationally televised programming. They probably would, but they don't have the capability. But CNN still
did that, they obviously go out of the way for their candidates in ways that have drastic effects...how are they any better? And CNN is suppose to be one of the gatekeepers of American media.

I'm sorry but you cannot criticize infowars while still defending CNN. They're both turds, and depending on what side you're on one is more polished than the other, they are still both indefensible.

I'm not defending CNN. I don't give a shit about CNN.

You're attempting to put words into my mouth to distract from what I actually did say.

Well you said CNN is miles ahed. And when comparing turds, how is one miles ahed of the other? CNN is just a bigger company that uses the same tactics printed in a prettier picture.

They are. So is the hobo around the corner.

You're not understanding my point - either deliberately, or accidentally.

I am not "defending" CNN. Stating that they are more credible than Infowars is not a "defense" of CNN, because just about anything is more credible than Infowars. It's not a high bar to cross.

Hobos don't, but charlatans do, and that's all the MSM is, a gang of charlatans.

IMG_0297.JPG Infowars! Ha! Did Alex bring his lizard people with him?
No matter how much you liars deflect... the Serial Liar himself is going to get spanked big time on Monday by Comey.

Forum List

Back