NRA Fanatics are WRONG - Vast Majority of Americans Favor Tougher Gun Control Laws

gun-cocks-n.jpg

Contrary to what the deranged NRA fanatics on this messageboard have to say, the VAST MAJORITY of Americans favor tougher gun control laws --

A 2011 New York Times/CBS News poll found that 63 percent of Americans favor a ban on high-capacity magazines; just as many supported an assault-weapons ban.

According to the poll, even a majority of gun-owning households favor a ban on assault weapons, although by a smaller margin. 54% of them favor it, and 44% oppose --

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/Jan11_Econ.pdf

Also in 2011, a Washington Post/ABC News poll found that 83 percent supported financing a system in which people treated for mental illness would be reported to a federal gun registry database to prevent them from buying guns; 71 percent favored this for those treated for drug abuse.

http://www.langerresearch.com/uploads/1120a1 Guns and Discourse.pdf

So let me simplify this poll data for you uninformed, unsophisticated NRA simpletons -- most Americans are on MY SIDE, not yours.

All of your right-wing nutjob spinning and excuse-making isn't going to change that fact.

the only people who favor this are politicians , to take away ur rights, people that dont awnt their rights anymore and most importantly criminals to make sure u are defenseless, those with a brain keeping a gun handy.

Try looking up US v Miller from 1934. The Supremes allowed the regulation of sawed off shotguns because they had "no forseeable military purpose".

You would have a hard time making that statement about assault weapons.

That's right -- none of you Repug lightweights can do anything but throw around weak-ass insults because you've got no facts, no intellect, and no game.

I'm RIGHT, you're WRONG. So you tea bagger retards just keep giving each other comforting hand jobs.

Tell me Mensa... Who exactly is retarded? YOU: The one who wants to trash the Freedoms of Law abiding citizens who thinks criminals will not retain their unregistered firearms after the Government destroys Law abiding citizen's Rights because one idiot does something stupid? Or ME: Who thinks that once in awhile one idiot out of 300 plus MILLION people who does something stupid is simply NOT enough to forsake the Rights and Freedoms our forefathers bestowed upon all of us. If you quit teabagging your boyfriend, perhaps you might have some respect for the Rights that keep us Americans Free.

Contrary to what the deranged NRA fanatics on this messageboard have to say, the VAST MAJORITY of Americans favor tougher gun control laws --

A 2011 New York Times/CBS News poll found that 63 percent of Americans favor a ban on high-capacity magazines; just as many supported an assault-weapons ban.

According to the poll, even a majority of gun-owning households favor a ban on assault weapons, although by a smaller margin. 54% of them favor it, and 44% oppose --

Also in 2011, a Washington Post/ABC News poll found that 83 percent supported financing a system in which people treated for mental illness would be reported to a federal gun registry database to prevent them from buying guns; 71 percent favored this for those treated for drug abuse.

So let me simplify this poll data for you uninformed, unsophisticated NRA simpletons -- most Americans are on MY SIDE, not yours.

All of your right-wing nutjob spinning and excuse-making isn't going to change that fact.

Here we go again.....what exactly is an "assault weapon"?

If most Americans were on "your side" then we would of already had gun restrictions you dream about.

Wrong again. The NRA is a terrorist organization and virtually every member of Congress is terrified of them, that is why nothing has been done and it's quite possible nothing ever will be done. It has NOTHING to do with public opinion, you naive idiot.

Just like nothing has been done to punish the Wall Street assholes who wrecked our economy -- because they own Congress.

The polls don't lie, quit spinning. Of course, that's all you Repugs know how to do because you certainly can't win based on the facts.

Here we go again.....what exactly is an "assault weapon"?

If most Americans were on "your side" then we would of already had gun restrictions you dream about.

Wrong again. The NRA is a terrorist organization and virtually every member of Congress is terrified of them, that is why nothing has been done and it's quite possible nothing ever will be done. It has NOTHING to do with public opinion, you naive idiot.

Just like nothing has been done to punish the Wall Street assholes who wrecked our economy -- because they own Congress.

The polls don't lie, quit spinning. Of course, that's all you Repugs know how to do because you certainly can't win based on the facts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're a loon! The polls don't lie! What a crock of shit. Why do you think your MSM is losing readers and viewers? It's because they fucking lie through their teeth all the time!

And you're so fucking stupid you lap up whatever they say. What a dipshit.

Oddball said:
Hi, you have received -1405 reputation points from Oddball.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
just because I care

Regards,
Oddball

Note: This is an automated message.

Aw, shucks, he cares...

New reputation!

Hi, you have received -589 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Whiny ass bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

Note: This is an automated message.

More whiny neggers...

"What do you think is more important -- to protect the right of Americans to own guns, or to control gun ownership?"

I don't know who they polled
4/4-15/12

Right to own guns
49%

Control ownership
45%

Unsure
6%

Guns

From YOUR OWN POLL, dolt --

Do you favor or oppose a law to ban the sale of assault weapons and semiautomatic rifles?"

Favor% Oppose% Unsure%
49 45 6 10/22-25/2009

53 41 6 4/23-26/2009

Oh Dear....I'm afraid I just TOTALLY ripped you a new asshole. :lol:

We got a lot of wheat and chaff in this country.

Lots of guns too.

Lets keep guns in the hands of the wheat-eaters and out of the hands of the chaff-huffers.

And to do that we need restrictive laws that can identify the wheaties from the chaffies.

That's right -- none of you Repug lightweights can do anything but throw around weak-ass insults because you've got no facts, no intellect, and no game.

I'm RIGHT, you're WRONG. So you tea bagger retards just keep giving each other comforting hand jobs.

No. It's just that no one gives a shit about anything you have to say.

All evidence to the contrary, Repug pussy. :lol:

All of you tea bagger fucks hate my guts, it's understandable. After all, it's a huge indictment of you lightweight Repug losers that I can completely kick the shit out of ALL of you all by my lonesome.

Most Americans agree with me about assualt weapons, not with right-wing whack jobs like you. Deal with it, tea bagger bitch.

Forum List

Back