NRA Fanatics are WRONG - Vast Majority of Americans Favor Tougher Gun Control Laws

The New York Times, The Washington Post, CBS and ABC?
REALLY?
Why not finish off your collection of useless propaganda outlets and cite claims from Media Matters and PETA while you're at it?

For the record, self proclaimed "educated Jews" were quite supportive of Hitler even long after the rumors of atrocities started circulating. Just because a bunch of emotional knee-jerkers and a few agencies of journalistic malpractice believe the 2nd Amendment was a "right to hunt" doesn't mean we need to carve up the Constitution any further.

What kind of pussy man needs a gun?
ga006-walther-ppk-collage.jpg

Irony at its finest.

That was awesome.....kicked him in the balls, and his avatar has his own war against women.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA]Sean Connery discusses women slapping - YouTube[/ame]

If the vast majority favor giving up their Rights and Freedoms, tell me genius... Why then does the NRA wield so much power? Have you ever asked yourself why the NRA needs to spend millions protecting American's (YOUR) second amendment Rights? Of course you haven't. It's really easy to hand your Rights, and Freedoms away... To get them back is an entirely different story. You want to give away your Rights for a false sense of security, by all means, don't own a gun... But keep your dirty fingers off of my Rights.... Simplefuckington.

Wow, this fucking unsophisticated bumpkin ACTUALLY BELIEVES public opinion decides everything in this country.

Tell me, fucktard -- do most Americans favor our government giving billions of dollars each year to oil companies? Why hasn't this stopped?

Tell me, fucktard -- do most Americans favor banks becoming "too big to fail"? Why hasn't the government put a stop to this?

The only thing that matters to members of Congress is lobbyist money and intimidation. The NRA is a wealthy, terrorist organization that has virtually every member of Congress terrified and in it's back pocket.

So there's the answer to your question. Now fuck off, lightweight, and quit trying to change the subject.

If the vast majority favor giving up their Rights and Freedoms, tell me genius... Why then does the NRA wield so much power? Have you ever asked yourself why the NRA needs to spend millions protecting American's (YOUR) second amendment Rights? Of course you haven't. It's really easy to hand your Rights, and Freedoms away... To get them back is an entirely different story. You want to give away your Rights for a false sense of security, by all means, don't own a gun... But keep your dirty fingers off of my Rights.... Simplefuckington.

Wow, this fucking unsophisticated bumpkin ACTUALLY BELIEVES public opinion decides everything in this country.

Tell me, fucktard -- do most Americans favor our government giving billions of dollars each year to oil companies? Why hasn't this stopped?

Tell me, fucktard -- do most Americans favor banks becoming "too big to fail"? Why hasn't the government put a stop to this?

The only thing that matters to members of Congress is lobbyist money and intimidation. The NRA is a wealthy, terrorist organization that has virtually every member of Congress terrified and in it's back pocket.

So there's the answer to your question, rube. Now fuck off, lightweight, and quit trying to change the subject.

Contrary to what the deranged NRA fanatics on this messageboard have to say, the VAST MAJORITY of Americans favor tougher gun control laws --

A 2011 New York Times/CBS News poll found that 63 percent of Americans favor a ban on high-capacity magazines; just as many supported an assault-weapons ban.

According to the poll, even a majority of gun-owning households favor a ban on assault weapons, although by a smaller margin. 54% of them favor it, and 44% oppose --

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/Jan11_Econ.pdf

Also in 2011, a Washington Post/ABC News poll found that 83 percent supported financing a system in which people treated for mental illness would be reported to a federal gun registry database to prevent them from buying guns; 71 percent favored this for those treated for drug abuse.

http://www.langerresearch.com/uploads/1120a1 Guns and Discourse.pdf

So let me simplify this poll data for you uninformed, unsophisticated NRA simpletons -- most Americans are on MY SIDE, not yours.

All of your right-wing nutjob spinning and excuse-making isn't going to change that fact.

"What do you think is more important -- to protect the right of Americans to own guns, or to control gun ownership?"

I don't know who they polled
4/4-15/12

Right to own guns
49%

Control ownership
45%

Unsure
6%

Guns

From YOUR OWN POLL, dolt --

Do you favor or oppose a law to ban the sale of assault weapons and semiautomatic rifles?"

Favor% Oppose% Unsure%
49 45 6 10/22-25/2009

53 41 6 4/23-26/2009

Oh Dear....I'm afraid I just TOTALLY ripped you a new asshole. :lol:

Dumb ass it's 2012 I gave the 2012 poll you gave what year?

So there's the answer to your question. Now fuck off, lightweight, and quit trying to change the subject.

Youre fucking nuts.....
First the govenrment is involved in business and shouldnt be...lets get the govenrment out of business....ok?
Now with the banks and oil companies, who do you think gives these tas breaks? You know that's a major reason democrats get business support, not because they no a fucking thing about business...That was Tony Cohelo's influence

The Best Elections Money Can Buy excerpted from the book The Democratic Facade

Stung by their loss of the presidency and control of the Senate in 1980, the Democrats decided to seek corporate PAC contributions aggressively. Rep. Tony Coelho (D Calif.) persuaded big Democratic financiers to contribute to the party's congressional fund and at the same time helped the Democrats to organize more effectively to solicit corporate PAC donations

Contrary to what the deranged NRA fanatics on this messageboard have to say, the VAST MAJORITY of Americans favor tougher gun control laws --

A 2011 New York Times/CBS News poll found that 63 percent of Americans favor a ban on high-capacity magazines; just as many supported an assault-weapons ban.

According to the poll, even a majority of gun-owning households favor a ban on assault weapons, although by a smaller margin. 54% of them favor it, and 44% oppose --

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/Jan11_Econ.pdf

Also in 2011, a Washington Post/ABC News poll found that 83 percent supported financing a system in which people treated for mental illness would be reported to a federal gun registry database to prevent them from buying guns; 71 percent favored this for those treated for drug abuse.

http://www.langerresearch.com/uploads/1120a1 Guns and Discourse.pdf

So let me simplify this poll data for you uninformed, unsophisticated NRA simpletons -- most Americans are on MY SIDE, not yours.

All of your right-wing nutjob spinning and excuse-making isn't going to change that fact.

Bullshit.

Compelling rebuttal, tea bagger lightweight. You smell like do-do. So take that!

Fucking retard.

Here we go again.....what exactly is an "assault weapon"?

If most Americans were on "your side" then we would of already had gun restrictions you dream about.

Wrong again. The NRA is a terrorist organization and virtually every member of Congress is terrified of them, that is why nothing has been done and it's quite possible nothing ever will be done. It has NOTHING to do with public opinion, you naive idiot.

Just like nothing has been done to punish the Wall Street assholes who wrecked our economy -- because they own Congress.

The polls don't lie, quit spinning. Of course, that's all you Repugs know how to do because you certainly can't win based on the facts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're a loon! The polls don't lie! What a crock of shit. Why do you think your MSM is losing readers and viewers? It's because they fucking lie through their teeth all the time!

And you're so fucking stupid you lap up whatever they say. What a dipshit.

The polls don't lie!

Yep, that is correct. Definitely not by margins that big, you unsophisticated dolt.

Most Americans agree with me, not with deranged NRA nutjobs like you. Quit crying like a little bitch and just accept it, tea bagger pussy.

Wrong again. The NRA is a terrorist organization and virtually every member of Congress is terrified of them, that is why nothing has been done and it's quite possible nothing ever will be done. It has NOTHING to do with public opinion, you naive idiot.

Just like nothing has been done to punish the Wall Street assholes who wrecked our economy -- because they own Congress.

The polls don't lie, quit spinning. Of course, that's all you Repugs know how to do because you certainly can't win based on the facts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're a loon! The polls don't lie! What a crock of shit. Why do you think your MSM is losing readers and viewers? It's because they fucking lie through their teeth all the time!

And you're so fucking stupid you lap up whatever they say. What a dipshit.

The polls don't lie!

Yep, that is correct. Definitely not by margins that big, you unsophisticated dolt.

Most Americans agree with me, not with deranged NRA nutjobs like you. Quit crying like a little bitch and just accept it, tea bagger pussy.

Just keep repeating that when you finally snap.

REALLY?
Why not finish off your collection of useless propaganda outlets and cite claims from Media Matters and PETA while you're at it?

For the record, self proclaimed "educated Jews" were quite supportive of Hitler even long after the rumors of atrocities started circulating. Just because a bunch of emotional knee-jerkers and a few agencies of journalistic malpractice believe the 2nd Amendment was a "right to hunt" doesn't mean we need to carve up the Constitution any further.

REALLY?

Yes, lightweight tea bagger dolt...REALLY! Is this weak-ass shit all you got??

Of course it is. I mean, let's face it....an unsophisticated tea bagger bumpkin like you ain't exactly going to lead an insightful discussion about the intricacies of polling.

Damn....sometimes I'm REALLY good, I gotta admit. :lol:

REALLY?

REALLY?

Of course it is. I mean, let's face it....an unsophisticated tea bagger bumpkin like you ain't exactly going to lead an insightful discussion about the intricacies of polling.

Your thread you worked so hard on is failing.

"What do you think is more important -- to protect the right of Americans to own guns, or to control gun ownership?"

I don't know who they polled
4/4-15/12

Right to own guns
49%

Control ownership
45%

Unsure
6%

Guns

Do you favor or oppose a law to ban the sale of assault weapons and semiautomatic rifles?"

Favor% Oppose% Unsure%
49 45 6 10/22-25/2009

53 41 6 4/23-26/2009

Your poll doesn't mention assualt rifles, which is why you used it for your weak-ass strawman argument. However, both of the polls that I quoted DO mention assualt rifles.

YOU KNOW you can't use a poll that mentions assualt rifles, because YOU KNOW most Americans agree with me about assault rifles, not you.

Typical dishonest, misleading Repug horseshit.

Favor% Oppose% Unsure%
49 45 6 10/22-25/2009

53 41 6 4/23-26/2009

Your poll doesn't mention assualt rifles, which is why you used it for your weak-ass strawman argument. However, both of the polls that I quoted DO mention assualt rifles.

YOU KNOW you can't use a poll that mentions assualt rifles, because YOU KNOW most Americans agree with me about assault rifles, not you.

Talk about being dishonest you're using a poll from 2011 IT'S 2012 now.

Favor% Oppose% Unsure%
49 45 6 10/22-25/2009

53 41 6 4/23-26/2009

You can't define 'assault rifle' and you can't even spell assault , yet you think your opinion deserves serious consideration?

:cuckoo:

Frankly, I'm surprised the author was limiting comments to the NRA fanatics...

REALLY?

REALLY?

Your thread you worked so hard on is failing.

Well, it's not like you ignorant, unsophisticated tea bagger fucks can offer a legitimate counter-argument....no fucking surprise there.

Here's the truth, assfuck -- 70% of Americans agree with me. The other 30%are right-wing nutjob extremists such as you.

Deal with it, tea bagger pussy.

I'm a conservative and a gun owner and I favor tougher gun control laws in this country.
Not a restriction of ownership per se, just more oversight as to who the fuck is allowed to purchase so much shit above and beyond the needs of mere mortals.

Card carrying NRA member here... What ^ said.

Forum List

Back