NRA Fanatics are WRONG - Vast Majority of Americans Favor Tougher Gun Control Laws

Dumb ass it's 2012 I gave the 2012 poll you gave what year?

Your poll doesn't mention assualt rifles, which is why you used it for your weak-ass strawman argument. However, both of the polls that I quoted DO mention assualt rifles.

YOU KNOW you can't use a poll that mentions assualt rifles, because YOU KNOW most Americans agree with me about assault rifles, not you.

Typical dishonest, misleading Repug horseshit.

You can't define 'assault rifle' and you can't even spell assault , yet you think your opinion deserves serious consideration?

:cuckoo:

Ain't my opinion, white trash pussy -- the polls say 70% agree with me, 30% are tea bagger nutjob extremists such as you.

Deal with it, tea bagger pussy.

That's right -- none of you Repug lightweights can do anything but throw around weak-ass insults because you've got no facts, no intellect, and no game.

I'm RIGHT, you're WRONG. So you tea bagger retards just keep giving each other comforting hand jobs.

Let's for the sake of argument, say you are right.

Does that change the second amendment?

Nope.

I guess we get to keep our right to defend ourselves with guns.

Your poll doesn't mention assualt rifles, which is why you used it for your weak-ass strawman argument. However, both of the polls that I quoted DO mention assualt rifles.

YOU KNOW you can't use a poll that mentions assualt rifles, because YOU KNOW most Americans agree with me about assault rifles, not you.

You can't define 'assault rifle' and you can't even spell assault , yet you think your opinion deserves serious consideration?

Ain't my opinion, white trash pussy -- the polls say 70% agree with me, 30% are tea bagger nutjob extremists such as you.

And one poll matters because...?

And what poll might that be?

That's right -- none of you Repug lightweights can do anything but throw around weak-ass insults because you've got no facts, no intellect, and no game.

I'm RIGHT, you're WRONG. So you tea bagger retards just keep giving each other comforting hand jobs.

No. It's just that no one gives a shit about anything you have to say.

All evidence to the contrary, Repug pussy. :lol:

All of you tea bagger fucks hate my guts, it's understandable. After all, it's a huge indictment of you lightweight Repug losers that I can completely kick the shit out of ALL of you all by my lonesome.

Most Americans agree with me about assualt weapons, not with right-wing whack jobs like you. Deal with it, tea bagger bitch.
hey Kerry?......my Trailer is smelling like Shit.....you think it might be my plugged up Commode?......:eusa_eh:

What kind of pussy man needs a gun?

The kind that can kick your butt in a hand to hand fight and yet realizes that it's wiser and safer to shoot an aggressor from a distance than to break his scrawny neck.

Personally, I enjoy the hand to hand combat.

All of you tea bagger fucks hate my guts, it's understandable. After all, it's a huge indictment of you lightweight Repug losers that I can completely kick the shit out of ALL of you all by my lonesome.

Most Americans agree with me about assualt weapons, not with right-wing whack jobs like you. Deal with it, tea bagger bitch.

First, I am neither a Republican nor right-wing whack job nor a tea bagger.

Second, I don't hate your guts. I don't know you. Other than a low level of pity for you, you are essentially nothing to me.

Third, any evidence you may think you have to people caring about what you have to say has been misinterpreted by you. They are poking you with a stick. Laughing at you.

Fourth, you have repeatedly failed to "kick the shit" out of anyone. Certainly I have never seen it.

You are a failure on so many levels I suspect we should redefine the word.

You are a slinky. Not really good for anything, but folks still smile when they push you down the stairs.

You are a sad, angry, little man worthy only of pity. So clouded by anger and hatred as to not be taken seriously on any level.

The only thing in which you succeed is in making a complete and utter fool of yourself. Seriously, you need counseling.

Last edited:

First, I am neither a Republican nor right-wing whack job nor a tea bagger.

Second, I don't hate your guts. I don't know you. Other than a low level of pity for you, you are essentially nothing to me.

Third, any evidence you may think you have to people caring about what you have to say has been misinterpreted by you. They are poking you with a stick. Laughing at you.

Fourth, you have repeatedly failed to "kick the shit" out of anyone. Certainly I have never seen it.

Your are a failure on so many levels I suspect we should redefine the word.

You are a slinky. Not really good for anything, but folks still smile when they push you down the stairs.

You are a sad, angry, little man worthy only of pity. So clouded by anger and hatred as to not be taken seriously on any level.

The only thing in which you succeed is in making a complete and utter fool of yourself. Seriously, you need counseling.

That post is one of the most truthful posts ever made on an internet message board.

Pity really is all most of us feel for him.

Last edited:
What kind of pussy man needs a gun?

• John Kerry
  • JFK
  • Richard Gephardt
  • Tom Daschle
  • Bob Kerrey
  • Daniel Inouye
  • Jimmy Carter
  • John Glenn

All 'needed' a gun, as they served in the military.

You calling these Democrats pussies???

I've never understood why calling a man a pussy is supposed to be an insult. But then, I dont understand most insults.

This OP is a bad joke.

Denver gun sales up

Gun dealers and firearms instructors in Denver are reporting a significant increase in business in the days since the July 20 theatre shooting in Aurora, Colo., which killed 12 people, according to the Denver Post.

Jake Meyers, an employee at Rocky Mountain Guns and Ammo, told the Post July 23 was "probably the busiest Monday all year."

The Colorado Bureau of Investigation says that between Friday and Sunday, it approved background checks for 2,887 people wanting to purchase a firearm. That's a 43 percent increase over the previous weekend.

Gun control losing support in U.S. despite mass shootings - World - CBC News

CBC is hugely left wing and if they could have skewed any numbers to back up the OP they would have.

BUT they had to run with the truth. Their polling data is taken from different sources and you will find them at the link.

Gun control losing support in U.S. despite mass shootings
More Americans want to protect their right to own guns
By Prithi Yelaja, CBC News
Posted: Jul 23, 2012 10:08 PM ET

If the vast majority favor giving up their Rights and Freedoms, tell me genius... Why then does the NRA wield so much power? Have you ever asked yourself why the NRA needs to spend millions protecting American's (YOUR) second amendment Rights? Of course you haven't. It's really easy to hand your Rights, and Freedoms away... To get them back is an entirely different story. You want to give away your Rights for a false sense of security, by all means, don't own a gun... But keep your dirty fingers off of my Rights.... Simplefuckington.

The NRA is extremely powerful and probably wouldn't care what the majority of Americans thought, or wanted. All they care about is their rights, and they are willing to trample on the opinions of others so long as they get to retain those rights.

I want Liberals to run on pro gun control platforms... See how far that gets them at election time.

CBC is hugely left wing and if they could have skewed any numbers to back up the OP they would have.

BUT they had to run with the truth. Their polling data is taken from different sources and you will find them at the link.

Gun control losing support in U.S. despite mass shootings
More Americans want to protect their right to own guns
By Prithi Yelaja, CBC News
Posted: Jul 23, 2012 10:08 PM ET

I don't think I will ever understand why Americans feel the need to own more guns despite the number of gun related deaths each year.
It just doesn't make sense from where I am sitting.

Let's for the sake of argument, say you are right.

Does that change the second amendment?

Nope.

I guess we get to keep our right to defend ourselves with guns.

The second amendment says you have the right to bear arms...it doesn't say anything about what kind/type of arms. Which is a major reason why 70% of Americans agree with me and not right-wing extremist nut jobs such as you.

No wonder you never try to have real debates...because you are a fucking unsophisticated intellectual lightweight and you suck at it.

More dishonest bullshit from a dishonest tea bagger pussy.

Forum List

Back