Now’s the Time To End Tax Exemptions for Religious Institutions

You people just never get tired of STOMPING ALL over the people in this country, do you?

sickening Fascist. you should be in Brown shirts and Jack boots. that's what your party (progressive/democrat/commies) is today

Why should taxpayers subsidise religion? If a particular religion helps the poor they could claim it on their taxes as a deduction

Once the religious exemption is done away with just watch the jesus industry shrink

Gay Marriage Decision Is Right Time to End Religious Tax Exemptions

Religious institutions rely on volunteers to work at and donate to food banks and many other services they provide to the poor. You want the government to hire millions of civil service workers to take their place. I almost forgot, fuck you!

Shouldn't you be complaining about the nurses stealing your meds?

What the OP shows so succinctly, is one of the primary differences between modern leftist and everyone else.
We believe in the rights of an individual over the rights of the collective. Leftist believe in the rights of the collective over the individual. The problem with that is obvious, ones "rights" would depend on an ever changing collective opinion. And what is that?
Fascism.

Why should taxpayers subsidise religion? If a particular religion helps the poor they could claim it on their taxes as a deduction

Once the religious exemption is done away with just watch the jesus industry shrink

Religious institutions rely on volunteers to work at and donate to food banks and many other services they provide to the poor. You want the government to hire millions of civil service workers to take their place. I almost forgot, fuck you!

Fine let the churches write that portion off their taxes

But not the bloated parsit preachers with the big houses cars and jets

So then you want, by extension, to tax people who make charitable donations through their local church. Another brilliant solution. Solution for what....... I'm not sure.

So then you want, by extension, to tax people who make charitable donations through their local church. Another brilliant solution. Solution for what....... I'm not sure.

Why should the American taxpayer support whack nuttery

The looney I hate Jesus crowd is out early today. I would think you believed in the separation of Church and state. You can't tax something that isn't a citizen or incorporated by the state. Churches are neither. Now if you want to give them rights as a citizen to approach people and have their freedom of speech then start taxing them.

We are not subsidizing churches.

Is that your argument? Are you completely serious? Of all the things our government subsidizes, you find this the most offensive? Is that right? Because next, the rights of gays to marry in what ever church they choose should supersede every other consideration? Is that what you believe? If so, I think you've found the limit to which people are ever going to be willing to go.
Tell me, when people see opinions like this, who do you think it helps? The right or the left? From which direction do you imagine the backlash will be coming in 2016?

Is that your argument? Are you completely serious? Of all the things our government subsidizes, you find this the most offensive? Is that right? Because next, the rights of gays to marry in what ever church they choose should supersede everything every other consideration? Is that what you believe? If so, I think you've found the limit to which people are ever going to be willing to go.
Tell me, when people see opinions like this, who do you think it helps? The right or the left? From which direction do you imagine the backlash will be coming in 2016?
The backlash is coming and it will be coming from the right. Big time!

Then do away with all tax free entities, including the poor people that doesn't pay any taxes. At least be consistent.

But not the bloated parsit preachers with the big houses cars and jets

I don't know of any preachers in my area or wherever I have lived to have had big houses and cars and most of them had full time and part time work to help supplement their income.

Are you always this ignorant?

Forum List

Back