Now they're taking Easter away from us

You must be a pretty weak person if someone can take Easter from you.

People do to you want you ALLOW them to do. Continue thinking a rabbit lays eggs for kids to find, along with candy. If its a fun thing to do for yourself and your family, then do it. Nobody is really stopping you....except you.

Because American’s let it happen , just like the little pussies taking down statues.

A fast from whtieness

No Bach, no Bliss, no Cushing. Just deny our history
Not they and not from us, unless you were planning to attend First United Church of Oak Park, during Lent. I checked out their website.
Sounds like this guy and probably about attracting more diverse congregational attendance. Afterall, a church this size, runs on money. To do it during Lent and Easter is a surprising thing, but just labels as a short term gimmick, experimental marketing ploy by this guy, the Pastor. If pastoral staff, choir, organist etc are an indication, this isn't some Rev Wright black church. They could be carrying a degree of misplaced white guilt, but I doubt it. I suspect, they are just trying to raise their appeal to a broader contributor base. Churches are big business and this one looks to be a big one. I guess it is Church of Christ, though the Pastor also has ties to the Presbyterians, though probably not Cumberland Presbyterians. It is a beautiful church, I suspect composed of many good Christian people, including (of course) the Pastor himself, and a fine house of worship.
1649425759746.png

1649425405671.png

Because American’s let it happen , just like the little pussies taking down statues.
It wasn't pussies taking down statues, it was pussies letting them take down statues. I know statues of Floyd have been put up, if I ever see one I intend to piss on it.

The Church is inadvertently replacing Christian traditions with the pagan traditions of African natives and American Indians. Ironically, many of whom ARE Christians and will be celebrating Easter with all the Christian traditions.

Forum List

Back