Now the Left is trying to force that Baker to make a transgender cake.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A baker who won a partial Supreme Court victory after refusing to make a wedding cake for a gay couple on religious grounds is now challenging another ruling that went against him over a refusal to make a gender transition cake.

A lawyer for Jack Phillips on Wednesday challenged Colorado's appeals court to overturn a ruling made last year in connection with a case brought against him by a transgender attorney.

Autumn Scardina placed an order in 2017 with Phillip's cake shop in Denver for a blue birthday cake with pink filling to signify her gender transition.

Comment:
The Far Left still refuses to respect the Baker's religion.
They are harassing him.
They are trying to force normal mainstream people to participate in other people's gender dysphoria mental illness.
They want to force people to use the wrong gender pronouns.
He is not a woman; he is a dude wearing a dress.
It is a huge myth that the Left is tolerant.
The Left is opposed to the 1st Amendment right to Freedom of Religion.

Baker should just tell this "Autumn" dude to fuck off.

The state has no role in coercing a baker to make any cake they don't want to make; if it does, that state should be smashed.
They definitely need a republicrat sweep in that state, as well as a full blown purge of the regulatory agencies.

Im not sure how these plaintiffs show damage. They obviously put in the request to this shop knowing he wouldnt fulfill it just so they could file the lawsuit.

I honestly dont understand why this baker cares what people do with the cakes he makes nor do I understand why the people asking him to make the cakes care if he just doesnt want to make them regardless of the reason.

Tis is a sin to bake a pink cake with blue frosting

Elijah 4:1

A baker who won a partial Supreme Court victory after refusing to make a wedding cake for a gay couple on religious grounds is now challenging another ruling that went against him over a refusal to make a gender transition cake.

A lawyer for Jack Phillips on Wednesday challenged Colorado's appeals court to overturn a ruling made last year in connection with a case brought against him by a transgender attorney.

Autumn Scardina placed an order in 2017 with Phillip's cake shop in Denver for a blue birthday cake with pink filling to signify her gender transition.

Comment:
The Far Left still refuses to respect the Baker's religion.
They are harassing him.
They are trying to force normal mainstream people to participate in other people's gender dysphoria mental illness.
They want to force people to use the wrong gender pronouns.
He is not a woman; he is a dude wearing a dress.
It is a huge myth that the Left is tolerant.
The Left is opposed to the 1st Amendment right to Freedom of Religion.
Why can't all the culture warriors do us a solid and choke on their own vomit?

It would be great. They could make it like a human with a penis and then when you cut the cake.........you really cut the cake.

I'll stop. I swear

Forum List

Back