Now that's a SecDef.

'Mad Dog' Mattis sleeps well, keeps others awake

This is how a SecDef does his job. One of those few moments where I say "Damn Marine" instead of "Damned Marines".

Now that’s funny. I think a lot of people are awake at night winding how he missed a 6,000 foot runway with 50 missiles. They are worried that he may be aiming at Syria and hit their house in Georgia (not USSR Georgia, the Atlantic Coast one).

This is how a SecDef does his job. One of those few moments where I say "Damn Marine" instead of "Damned Marines".

Now that’s funny. I think a lot of people are awake at night winding how he missed a 6,000 foot runway with 50 missiles. They are worried that he may be aiming at Syria and hit their house in Georgia (not USSR Georgia, the Atlantic Coast one).

Again, there is no possible way 50 Tomahawk cruise missles missed the intended target, no way, no how. The US Navy could put one through your bedroom window.

Stop making yourself look ridiculous

Modern, Mature, Powerful
Today's Tomahawk Block IV cruise missile can circle for hours, shift course instantly on command and beam a picture of its target to controllers halfway around the world before striking with pinpoint accuracy

Again, there is no possible way 50 Tomahawk cruise missles missed the intended target, no way, no how. The US Navy could put one through your bedroom window.

Would be just dandy if we could put one through an ISIS window about right now.

Maybe Trump could get some of his hackers to hack ISIS once in a while…strange how you never hear about Wikileaks hacking ISIS, ALQueda, Hezzbullah, MS 13…etc.

Modern, Mature, Powerful
Today's Tomahawk Block IV cruise missile can circle for hours, shift course instantly on command and beam a picture of its target to controllers halfway around the world before striking with pinpoint accuracy

Maybe the controllers didn’t recognize a runway???

Would be just dandy if we could put one through an ISIS window about right now.

Maybe Trump could get some of his hackers to hack ISIS once in a while…strange how you never hear about Wikileaks hacking ISIS, ALQueda, Hezzbullah, MS 13…etc.

Ahhh dry up, I've never taken your ramblings seriois.i just pointed out you're clueless on tomahawk missiles

Tomahawks are not designed to take out runways because they can be repaired in a few hours. There were no misses except the one who failed immediately after launch..

Modern, Mature, Powerful

There are no "controllers". Why do you insist on proving your ignorance?

Modern, Mature, Powerful

What! No joysticks?

Modern, Mature, Powerful

Hear that sassy…Tory is calling you ignorant!!!

Modern, Mature, Powerful

Sassy said there were controllers. Perhaps you should debate her

Modern, Mature, Powerful

Hear that sassy…Tory is calling you ignorant!!!

My post came from Ratheyon's site, you two can argue together...he'll kick your ignorant ass though

Modern, Mature, Powerful

Sassy said there were controllers. Perhaps you should debate her

Terminology difference is all. The missiles can be retargeted using SATCOM. There is no one sitting there "flying" the missile to the target.

Forum List

Back