Why are so many women dropping out of the workforce?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

This is great news! I know here where I live I am seeing a HUGE increase in families (almost always white families) with 4 and 5 kids at least. This is a wonderful thing to see for sure. Families going back to the natural way of doing things. Dad works if possible,Mom stays home if possible. Somehow me and my wife managed to have 4 kids while she worked....my mother had 5 while working.

This is a major blow to cultural marxism! Cultural Marxism - Metapedia

This is great news! I know here where I live I am seeing a HUGE increase in families (almost always white families) with 4 and 5 kids at least. This is a wonderful thing to see for sure. Families going back to the natural way of doing things. Dad works if possible,Mom stays home if possible. Somehow me and my wife managed to have 4 kids while she worked....my mother had 5 while working.

This is a major blow to cultural marxism! Cultural Marxism - Metapedia

You didn't read the LA Times article you linked to.

"Career" women are rarely happy. This is one thing I sort of agree with the old school conservative chauvinists on. Women need to have kids, and there's a very short window of opportunity for them to do so. It is an extremely unfair fact of nature, while men can father children well into old age. Most career paths are so demanding that it can very easily rob them of having children. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it can get in the way.

"Career" women are rarely happy. This is one thing I sort of agree with the old school conservative chauvinists on. Women need to have kids, and there's a very short window of opportunity for them to do so. It is an extremely unfair fact of nature, while men can father children well into old age. Most career paths are so demanding that it can very easily rob them of having children. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it can get in the way.

Well it's a good thing that "Career" women can now not give a shit what you think and be more free to pursue their life as THEY see fit.

There were no good ol' days on this, women's rights are stronger than ever and if more of them CHOOSE to not work that doesn't mean we've reversed these important social achievements.

Last edited:
Well it's a good thing that "Carrer" women can now not give a shit what you think and be more free to pursue their life as THEY see fit.

You seem upset.

There were no good ol' days on this, women's rights are stronger than ever and if more of them CHOOSE to not work that doesn't mean we've reversed these important social achievements.

You call these "social achievements" if it makes you feel better. The fact is that raising a family, owing a house, etc., require a dual income for most Americans. We had no choice as a society to move in this direction. As a result of this, many women are working right through their child bearing years. I've seen it happen even in my own family.

It's a double edged sword.

Well it's a good thing that "Carrer" women can now not give a shit what you think and be more free to pursue their life as THEY see fit.

You seem upset.

You call these "social achievements" if it makes you feel better. The fact is that raising a family, owing a house, etc., require a dual income for most Americans. We had no choice as a society to move in this direction. As a result of this, many women are working right through their child bearing years. I've seen it happen even in my own family.

There is no double edge sword. There is barbaric third word bullshit where women are discriminated against and boxed into a particular role by the society and there is civilized society we have today where women can more or less live a life as they choose, just as men always have been able to.

You seem upset.

There is no double edge sword. There is barbaric third word bullshit where women are discriminated against and boxed into a particular role by the society and there is civilized society we have today where women can more or less live a life as they choose, just as men always have been able to.

Nonsense. I'm not saying women shouldn't work, I'm saying that pursuing an aggressive career path in the workplace might just the idea of having kids "too late," as many women are now finding out the hard way.

You seem upset.

Nonsense. I'm not saying women shouldn't work, I'm saying that pursuing an aggressive career path in the workplace might just the idea of having kids "too late," as many women are now finding out the hard way.

But today it is not your decision to make, it is THEIR decision. That is the important progress you are downplaying.

Barefoot and pregnant, that's what women are supposed to be HA HA HA!.......I'm mostly joking.

Truth is, the biggest victor for "women's rights" say 60s forward is corporate America. So yeah, go figure, they may have been behind the calling. That said, good thing we did it, because we have enough trouble competing in this global & tech. market.

I got news for you libs. BTW - feminism, immigration and all that stuff you love to love............It all brings down wages. Yeah, reduces wages, gee...........And of course with that cause & effect you're challenged by........ ILMAO @ trying to make up for it with a "$15 wage at McDonalds". So fun.

Barefoot and pregnant, that's what women are supposed to be HA HA HA!.......I'm mostly joking.

Truth is, the biggest victor for "women's rights" say 60s forward is corporate America. So yeah, go figure, they may have been behind the calling. That said, good thing we did it, because we have enough trouble competing in this global & tech. market.

I got news for you libs. BTW - feminism, immigration and all that stuff you love to love............It all brings down wages. Yeah, reduces wages, gee...........And of course with that cause & effect you're challenged by........ ILMAO @ trying to make up for it with a "$15 wage at McDonalds". So fun.

Are you at all aware that America was founded by immigrants?

ladylibertyicon2.jpg

Last edited:

Liar. Most of them were born here.

ladylibertyicon2.jpg
It wasn't

ladylibertyicon2.jpg
It wasn't

You are totally right, it was the indigenous Indians, how can I forget.

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

You seem upset.

The same people who bitch about the dropping labour participation rates are celebrating women dropping out of the labour force.

Women are physically, mentally, and psychologically inferior to men and don't want to compete with men in the work force. They know it's not a fair fight and they do it only because the controlled media has brainwashed them into thinking they have to.

[

Hey einstein. Back then america was NOT a welfare state and the ones that came here had to take care of themselves and it wasn't easy. today they just come here and go directly on welfare.

Women are physically, mentally, and psychologically inferior to men and don't want to compete with men in the work force. They know it's not a fair fight and they do it only because the controlled media has brainwashed them into thinking they have to.

Awww, bless your heart.

You seem upset.

But today it is not your decision to make, it is THEIR decision. That is the important progress you are downplaying.

Wouldn't it be a family decision together?

New Topics

Forum List

Back