Now That Vivek Ramaswamy Is Out Of The Presidential Race, Will He Become Trump's VP?

Not all of them. I'm a woman. -___-
Ok. I stand corrected. Male Trumpers, fall in line behind trump, favor a pretty piece of ass over competence as they really don't think any more of women than trump does. They would love to be in a position or status, where they could freely grab them by the P#&&@, if they could just get away with it, or had donors to payoff on the consequences and legal bills.

Someday anyways. I believe that she'll have her time at some point in the future.

Oh and as much as I like MTG I don't think that she has leadership skills the way Lake does. She'd make a good VP possibly, but not president.

Lake would be good but if she runs for senate and wins that would change... I'd like Lake to be his press secretary... or even chief of staff...
WTF has Lake ever done or accomplished to make you retards love her, besides the obvious of being a Cult Member?

Lake would be good but if she runs for senate and wins that would change... I'd like Lake to be his press secretary... or even chief of staff...
I am positive he would like to grab Lake by the P#&&@, if he hasn't already.

It was a joke. Lighten up, dude.

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa (1).jpg

Not all of them. I'm a woman. -___-
You identify as:

1). Freeloader, claiming to have some disability......won't work....collects Gov Check.

2). A Fake ........ claiming to be a (R) or Conservative.....yet all your actions conclude that you are a leech, EXCEPT the fact that you suck up to RWI's in an attempt to make online friends....<<<<<.....LOLLLOLLLLOLLLOLLLL

Forum List

Back