Now that the murderous flag has been banned can we ban ILLEGAL immigrants?

Franco

What do you teach????

View attachment 44202
Retired from teaching1990. History, French, Spanish. It appears that to be a GOPer, you have to be totally history ignorant and monolingual ugly American chump lol...

You taught History, French, and Spanish yet the most intelligent words you can come up with are "ignorant", "monolingual", "ugly", and "chump"?

It's a sad day for this country when a person with the intellect of a fifth grader, is teaching high school. Given that I was the Principal of your school, I'd personally fire your ass and revoke your pension.
Sorry, I'm a democrat, idiot Pub dupe lol. ..

You're an illiterate punk.
Pure troll.

Yes, you are

Franco

No addressing the fact that the sanctuary cities shelter criminal illegals, and Obozo allows it to go on???

Apparently you have no problem being Obama's tool, and it looks like he trained you well.... Or you're just too stupid to think for yourself.
There were 100+ murders that day. What's so special. You people have been getting brainwashed again...

There were probably far more than 100 murders that day.

How many of them were committed by illegal aliens that had already been deported 5 times?

He was illegal. He was also nuts. LOL. How bout an actual mental health system? Too expensive for your billionaire masters?

How about they send him home again, and find a way to keep him from COMING BACK?

Franco

No addressing the fact that the sanctuary cities shelter criminal illegals, and Obozo allows it to go on???

Apparently you have no problem being Obama's tool, and it looks like he trained you well.... Or you're just too stupid to think for yourself.
What happened to freedom and liberty? Now you WANT Obama to act like a dictator? Feq GOP functional morons...

Tell Boehner to allow a vote, fools.

Who said anything about him acting like a dictator?

WE JUST WANT HIM, AND HIS MNINIONS, TO ENFORCE THE LAWS CURRENTLY ON THE BOOKS!

America has seen the far right in action.

You folks have no respect anymore, at all.

As opposed to those on the far Left?
The far left is stupid. The far right is hateful and stupid and worse. America is now fully aware of that and horrified.

LMAO You're the only one who seems horrified.

In fact you and the others on this board are the ONLY one's I've heard mention anything about slavery and the flag.

They do say its all foolishness and who cares if someone wants to fly the stars and bars.

Last I heard its a free country and if you want to fly a flag then you should be able to do so. If others don't like it or attach some bullshit about slavery to it then tough shit don't look at it.

Illegals are mentioned and everyone I talk to wants them kicked the hell out of America and that's more important than some bullshit political correctness about a damned flag. Priorities and all.

I guess we see where your priorities are. A God damned flag. Good God.

You stumble and fumble around in your mutteerings, Claudette.

America say the far right hang its ass out that this week over a stupid flag and went "wtf is wrong with those far right fools; it's a flag that should not be on state grounds."

The second most stupid statement of the morning: "In fact you and the others on this board are the ONLY one's I've heard mention anything about slavery and the flag." Turn on the TV or radio, pick up a newspaper, or go online.

Fly the flag of traitors all you want. It's your right.

Since the left is out to BAN thing and take away other people's RIGHT

Pro Life groups need to start petitioning to ban ABORTION

THAT actually DOES hurt human beings

You stumble and fumble around in your mutteerings, Claudette.

America say the far right hang its ass out that this week over a stupid flag and went "wtf is wrong with those far right fools; it's a flag that should not be on state grounds."

The second most stupid statement of the morning: "In fact you and the others on this board are the ONLY one's I've heard mention anything about slavery and the flag." Turn on the TV or radio, pick up a newspaper, or go online.

Fly the flag of traitors all you want. It's your right.

Fuck off there idiot. You're more concerned with a damned flag than you are about illegal immigrants.

As for those I've heard?? I'm talking about folks I've personally talked with not some news hack who generates news rather than reports it.

The fact that you put so much importance on a damned flag shows everyone where your priorities are. On a damned flag and your interpretation of racists rather than any IMPORTANT thing that's going on.

Since when did I say I was flying the flag?? I feel if someone wants to fly that flag then they should. Of course I'm not an idiot calling everyone racist for flying that flag. That's you asshole.

Claudette, you have every right to fly the flag.

It is down now, and your crowd can shuffle of into history: this is over.

Claudette, you have every right to fly the flag.

It is down now, and your crowd can shuffle of into history: this is over.

Just political correctness bullshit and yes I have every right to fly the flag as does everyone else in America.

Its something that was never important till idiots like you, looking for racists under every bush, made it so.

It was always important to idiots like you, and that is why it had to come down.

Your ilk's day of influence in America is over.

Sorry. Was never important to me but I do have the right to fly it if I so choose and so does everyone else.

I just think its wrong to call anyone flying the flag a racist. Of course I don't see racists under every bush like people of your ilk do.

Your ilk's influence in America is politically correct bullshit.

Last edited:
He was illegal. He was also nuts. LOL. How bout an actual mental health system? Too expensive for your billionaire masters?
Glad you admitted he was an illegal.... That means he should have been turned over to ICE and deported as soon as he got out of prison, but Obama allows sanctuary cities to keep criminals here, where they can commit more crimes (including murder).

The fact that you are OK with that speaks volumes about your utter lack of character in supporting the Idiot in the White House.
BS- Obama goes after the real criminals and has deported far more of than any other president. You've been watching too much Pubcrappe again lol...This guy probably has great fake ID. Pass the GD BILL!

Sorry. Was never important to me but I do have the right to fly it if I so choose and so does everyone else.

I just think its wrong to call anyone flying the flag a racist. Of course I don't see racists under every bush like people of your ilk do.

Your ilk's influence in America is politically correct bullshit.
Go ahead, fly it, Foxbot Pub dupe. But the gov't is done doing it. And you get a 80% chance racist rating.

S
Surely it deserves the same attention as a flag or marriage right?
=======================================================
Let's go get them through the US employers that are giving them jobs, grandpa.
I have no problem with that.
Knowingly hire an illegal, lose your licence to conduct business
Pass the GD BILL. Jeebus.

SEND THEM HOME.
Sorry, Rushbot hater dupe, not going to happen- your Pub heroes let them into our economy and have allowed most of them to stay here too long and the economy needs them and would cause trouble in the economy, AS OPPOSED TO PASSING THE GD BILL. A 2007 Pew survey found 94% of illegal males worked, 67% paid taxes, and 35% OWNED HOMES, all because you a-hole lying heroes LOVE cheap, easily bullied labor and refuse a good SS/ID card, Pub dupe.

Franco

There were 100+ murders that day. What's so special. You people have been getting brainwashed again...

How many of them were committed by illegal aliens that had already been deported 5 times?
ONE. Otherwise we'd be hearing about THAT 24/7 from Fox, Rush etc etc etc.., brainwashed functional moron.

S
Surely it deserves the same attention as a flag or marriage right?
=======================================================
Let's go get them through the US employers that are giving them jobs, grandpa.
I have no problem with that.
Knowingly hire an illegal, lose your licence to conduct business
Pass the GD BILL. Jeebus.

SEND THEM HOME.
Sorry, Rushbot hater dupe, not going to happen- your Pub heroes let them into our economy and have allowed most of them to stay here too long and the economy needs them and would cause trouble in the economy, AS OPPOSED TO PASSING THE GD BILL. A 2007 Pew survey found 94% of illegal males worked, 67% paid taxes, and 35% OWNED HOMES, all because you a-hole lying heroes LOVE cheap, easily bullied labor and refuse a good SS/ID card, Pub dupe.

You fnally got something right...

I do hate Rush, and rushbots.

the rest?

th

Franco

ONE. Otherwise we'd be hearing about THAT 24/7 from Fox, Rush etc etc etc.., brainwashed functional moron.
th

Include abc, cbs, cnn, and you might have a point.

And when you mention Fox, concerning me, I'll laugh at you every time

Forum List

Back