Now that the good guys are in charge, is it time to revisit the 14th amendment?

We will do any job provided the money is there. The only reasons they are doing those jobs is because they will work for next to nothing which again, decreases American pay. Why would you hire an American to clean your business for $20.00 an hour when you can hire a foreigner for $8.00?

Where do you think you could even find a business that would do it for $20.00? I know that the nice immigrant ladies who clean my Condo once a month charge about $100. Not sure how much they see, but I usually tip them about $20.00.

It would cost very little to maintain a wall. You'd have to check or update the electronic systems and perhaps repair some damaged wall sections illegals may have done, but that's about it. The reason all our border security agencies support the wall is because it will make their job much easier to do. In fact we probably wouldn't need as many agents at the border as we do today.

Actually, the security agencies said they'd rather have fencing so they can see what is going on on the other side. But the reality is, most illegals will get in anyway... not much you can do about it.

What I said was to make you think. It's virtually the same thing. 7.;5 billion people on this planet, and you say we should have an open borders policy. How much of the earths population do you think we can fit in this country of ours?

A country without borders is not a country at all.

Yawn, guy.. Imagine a world without countries, a brotherhood of man. That would be just terrible!

7.5 Billion people don't want to get here. The reality is, white people from Europe don't want to come here anymore because frankly, Europe is much nicer now. That's what has you guys upset... the few people who still want to come here aren't white.

You’re absolutely right and third graders can do the arithmetic.
We always talk about those easily identified expenses related to illegals BUT few discuss all those hidden indirect expenses which amount to billions....such as infrastructure maintenance and expansion, expansion of fire and police departments, expansion of jails, prisons, public schools...etc
We take it in the ass from wetbacks from many angles....and some like JoeB131 beg for more. Twilight Zone shit.

Meh, I'm a realist. We need immigrants labor because you white trash aren't producing enough replacement units, and the ones you are producing are kind of "entitled" and don't want to work terribly hard.

It would cost a lot more not to have them.

Now, I'm all for immigration reform, so we can vet who is coming in, make sure they pay their taxes and so on.. But the first thing you have to realize is that the current system is broken and we all tolerate it being broken and what the Trumpenfuhrer is proposing won't fix it.

Not to mention most legal immigrants go on our social programs to survive. The wall is estimated to be about 38 billion dollars tops. In a budget like ours, that's comparable to pennies in our paycheck.

The reason they fight the wall so hard is because it will work--not because it won't. More importantly to them is once the wall is there, it's there to stay no matter who has power in this country.

Actually, we'll tear it down five minutes after we've frog-marched Trump off to Prison.

One does not, however, need a crystal ball to speculate with considerable justification that a test-case for reinterpreting the Fourteenth will surface sometime in the not-too-distant future, given its (the 14th's) existing interpretation acting as an impediment to de-incentivizing Illegal Immigration, and the Nation's newly-reinvigorated insistence that just such a thing be done.

Actually, within 5 years, Trump voters will be like Nixon voters in 1976. all way to ashamed to admit they ever voted for the guy.

We will do any job provided the money is there. The only reasons they are doing those jobs is because they will work for next to nothing which again, decreases American pay. Why would you hire an American to clean your business for $20.00 an hour when you can hire a foreigner for $8.00?

Where do you think you could even find a business that would do it for $20.00? I know that the nice immigrant ladies who clean my Condo once a month charge about $100. Not sure how much they see, but I usually tip them about $20.00.

It would cost very little to maintain a wall. You'd have to check or update the electronic systems and perhaps repair some damaged wall sections illegals may have done, but that's about it. The reason all our border security agencies support the wall is because it will make their job much easier to do. In fact we probably wouldn't need as many agents at the border as we do today.

Actually, the security agencies said they'd rather have fencing so they can see what is going on on the other side. But the reality is, most illegals will get in anyway... not much you can do about it.

Prove you live anywhere other than in a box. Prove you have any money at all, BOY.

One does not, however, need a crystal ball to speculate with considerable justification that a test-case for reinterpreting the Fourteenth will surface sometime in the not-too-distant future, given its (the 14th's) existing interpretation acting as an impediment to de-incentivizing Illegal Immigration, and the Nation's newly-reinvigorated insistence that just such a thing be done.

Actually, within 5 years, Trump voters will be like Nixon voters in 1976. all way to ashamed to admit they ever voted for the guy.

In 20 years, you'll still be kissing Obama's black asshole, BOY.

Not to mention most legal immigrants go on our social programs to survive. The wall is estimated to be about 38 billion dollars tops. In a budget like ours, that's comparable to pennies in our paycheck.

The reason they fight the wall so hard is because it will work--not because it won't. More importantly to them is once the wall is there, it's there to stay no matter who has power in this country.

Actually, we'll tear it down five minutes after we've frog-marched Trump off to Prison.

We? You won't come out of hiding like a coward to try and take the guns you say people shouldn't own.

We always talk about those easily identified expenses related to illegals BUT few discuss all those hidden indirect expenses which amount to billions....such as infrastructure maintenance and expansion, expansion of fire and police departments, expansion of jails, prisons, public schools...etc
We take it in the ass from wetbacks from many angles....and some like JoeB131 beg for more. Twilight Zone shit.

Meh, I'm a realist. We need immigrants labor because you white trash aren't producing enough replacement units, and the ones you are producing are kind of "entitled" and don't want to work terribly hard.

Now, I'm all for immigration reform, so we can vet who is coming in, make sure they pay their taxes and so on.. But the first thing you have to realize is that the current system is broken and we all tolerate it being broken and what the Trumpenfuhrer is proposing won't fix it.

We can hire the blacks for low wages that match their low IQs. They're producing enough bastards.

seems to a progressive trait

upload_2018-10-28_8-40-4.png

Don't try to make predictions Joe. You people on the left are terrible at that.

Sure you will. You would profess to Americans that you are so hell bent on destroying this country, you're even willing to tear down a wall that cost taxpayers 35 billion dollars just so illegals can get in.

Good luck with that one.

Correct, it is broken. What we need to do is build that wall. Have a minimum five years prison sentence for anybody caught in the US illegally. Need to redefine the 14th Amendment. Need to end amnesty. That will repair the broken system.

Forum List

Back