Now that the good guys are in charge, is it time to revisit the 14th amendment?

No problem with your wall. Just tell Dumpf to KEEP HIS PROMISE!!! MEXICO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL!! Otherwis, forget it! Bigly!!

I don't see why. A wall is a one time cost that amounts to what we spend on food stamps in just one year alone. Plus given the fact of how much immigration costs taxpayers, it will pay for itself in a matter of a few years.

A wall is most definitely not a one time cost.

It would cost very little to maintain a wall. ....

You’re mistaken
No problem with your wall. Just tell Dumpf to KEEP HIS PROMISE!!! MEXICO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL!! Otherwis, forget it! Bigly!!

I don't see why. A wall is a one time cost that amounts to what we spend on food stamps in just one year alone. Plus given the fact of how much immigration costs taxpayers, it will pay for itself in a matter of a few years.

You’re mistaken

He’s on point.
Relative to the cost of paying wetbacks to rob good American taxpayers, commit rape, murder and fuck up every American community they inhabit...Wall maintenance is fucking cheap. Ask Mollie Tibbetts.

What we would save in border patrols would outweigh maintenance costs. Then there are detention centers, lawyers, deportation courts. All this costs money as well.

You’re mistaken

You’re mistaken

He’s on point.
Relative to the cost of paying wetbacks to rob good American taxpayers, commit rape, murder and fuck up every American community they inhabit...Wall maintenance is fucking cheap. Ask Mollie Tibbetts.

What we would save in border patrols would outweigh maintenance costs. Then there are detention centers, lawyers, deportation courts. All this costs money as well.

You’re absolutely right and third graders can do the arithmetic.
We always talk about those easily identified expenses related to illegals BUT few discuss all those hidden indirect expenses which amount to billions....such as infrastructure maintenance and expansion, expansion of fire and police departments, expansion of jails, prisons, public schools...etc
We take it in the ass from wetbacks from many angles....and some like JoeB131 beg for more. Twilight Zone shit.

You’re mistaken

You’re mistaken

He’s on point.

You’re absolutely right and third graders can do the arithmetic.
We always talk about those easily identified expenses related to illegals BUT few discuss all those hidden indirect expenses which amount to billions....such as infrastructure maintenance and expansion, expansion of fire and police departments, expansion of jails, prisons, public schools...etc
We take it in the ass from wetbacks from many angles....and some like JoeB131 beg for more. Twilight Zone shit.

Not to mention most legal immigrants go on our social programs to survive. The wall is estimated to be about 38 billion dollars tops. In a budget like ours, that's comparable to pennies in our paycheck.

The reason they fight the wall so hard is because it will work--not because it won't. More importantly to them is once the wall is there, it's there to stay no matter who has power in this country.

1. United States law
2. Quantity
3. Precedent
4. Fewer jobs for Americans
5. Depression of wages in various trades and occupations
6. Drain on taxpayer-funded government resources
7. It's our country - we get to make the rules - not them
8. When in doubt, refer back to Reason No. 1

1- The law is stupid and unworkable, which is why so many people ignore it.
2- The number of UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS leveled off in 2011. Not really an issue.
3- They take the jobs Americans don't want to do.
4- Americans don't want to do those jobs, and negotiating your wage is on you.
5- They pay taxes and produce economic activity, which is a net plus for the economy.
6- See #5
7- Sorry, man, you racist dumb crack whites are going to be in the minority really soon. The good news for you is that the new progressive majority will not treat you nearly as shitty as you've treated others.

Which comes to think of it, is probably what scares you the most.
Not to worry... you're on the sidelines now... anti-Illegals forces now can count on the Supreme Court to back the Executive in this matter.

Enjoy.

Hilarious!

Let’s use the republican definition of good guys.

Theives, con man, people who bomb, racist, murderers, and the rest of the Republican Party.

You will need to look at the Trump cabinet to see how Republicans are ripping off America.

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

More Anchor Baby Births in Los Angeles than Total U.S. Births in 14 States

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.
The good guys? You are brainwashed.

...When ?
Good question... it won't take much for DoJ to float a new test-case and fast-track it through SCOTUS, eh?

Be specific, so we have a date by which you can eat shit and admit you were wrong.
My, my, my... did I hit your "I love Beaners" nerve again? :21: ... excellent... :113:

Waiting for that specific date.
And you shall continue to wait.

One does not, however, need a crystal ball to speculate with considerable justification that a test-case for reinterpreting the Fourteenth will surface sometime in the not-too-distant future, given its (the 14th's) existing interpretation acting as an impediment to de-incentivizing Illegal Immigration, and the Nation's newly-reinvigorated insistence that just such a thing be done.

...When ?
Good question... it won't take much for DoJ to float a new test-case and fast-track it through SCOTUS, eh?

Be specific, so we have a date by which you can eat shit and admit you were wrong.
My, my, my... did I hit your "I love Beaners" nerve again? :21: ... excellent... :113:

One does not, however, need a crystal ball to speculate with considerable justification that a test-case for reinterpreting the Fourteenth will surface sometime in the not-too-distant future, given its (the 14th's) existing interpretation being an impediment to de-incentivizing Illegal Immigration, and the Nation's newly-reinvigorated insistence that just such a thing be done.

In other words, you’re full of shit and you know it.

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

More Anchor Baby Births in Los Angeles than Total U.S. Births in 14 States

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.
The good guys? You are brainwashed.
Insisting that Illegal Immigration be stopped and insisting that Illegal Aliens be sent back to their countries of origin does not constitute brainwashing.

One does not, however, need a crystal ball to speculate with considerable justification that a test-case for reinterpreting the Fourteenth will surface sometime in the not-too-distant future, given its (the 14th's) existing interpretation being an impediment to de-incentivizing Illegal Immigration, and the Nation's newly-reinvigorated insistence that just such a thing be done.

No, in other words, I'm serving-up logical speculation with a high degree of probability that we will see just such a thing.

Anything else that you're trying (and failing) to write into my own script on this subject is merely a Fig Newton of your own imagination.

Nice try, though... not.

No, in other words, I'm serving-up logical speculation with a high degree of probability that we will see just such a thing.

When?

anchor babies

Myth. Los Angeles urban legend.

Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.

And Latinas are just sneaking across the border to subject themselves to back-alley abortions or dirty C-sections, and have their babies circumcised and cauterized by white nationalist doctors, and themselves subjected to INS jurisdiction while Mexican police are paid off in U.S. dollars to file false criminal charges against their husbands to make sure they stay in Mexico?

It just isn't that easy.

Whenever a test case challenging that aspect of the Fourteenth makes it to the Supreme Court.

The way things are going, that should not be long, now.

Perhaps after the mid-terms... or after RBG croaks and leaves another vacant seat on The Court.

Hilarious!

Let’s use the republican definition of good guys.

Theives, con man, people who bomb, racist, murderers, and the rest of the Republican Party.

You will need to look at the Trump cabinet to see how Republicans are ripping off America.

Right. I guess that's why our prisons are so full of Republicans. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back