Now that the good guys are in charge, is it time to revisit the 14th amendment?

What I said was to make you think. It's virtually the same thing. 7.;5 billion people on this planet, and you say we should have an open borders policy. How much of the earths population do you think we can fit in this country of ours?

A country without borders is not a country at all.

Yawn, guy.. Imagine a world without countries, a brotherhood of man. That would be just terrible!

7.5 Billion people don't want to get here. The reality is, white people from Europe don't want to come here anymore because frankly, Europe is much nicer now. That's what has you guys upset... the few people who still want to come here aren't white.

Yes, it is much nicer. Just about anyplace whites exist it's much nicer. Why do you think everybody is trying to move in with whites?

I think you better watch more television on how other people live in other countries, and then come back and say most people would not want to move to the US. I would say at least half of those 7.5 billion people would want to come here. But you imagine one giant country where dictators would take over in a heartbeat.

Where do you think you could even find a business that would do it for $20.00? I know that the nice immigrant ladies who clean my Condo once a month charge about $100. Not sure how much they see, but I usually tip them about $20.00.

Individuals will do it full-time for $20.00 an hour. You don't have to hire a cleaning company unless you only clean the place once in a while. I worked at companies that had full time cleaning employees.

Actually, the security agencies said they'd rather have fencing so they can see what is going on on the other side. But the reality is, most illegals will get in anyway... not much you can do about it.

Facts don't support your opinion. Walls work. Just ask the people of Hungary. If you need a link, just ask, but I'm not about to dig it out if you're not going to read it.

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

More Anchor Baby Births in Los Angeles than Total U.S. Births in 14 States

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.
The good guys? You are brainwashed.

Not brainwashed, just observant. The left usually sides with evil and the right usually sides with the good. That's something you can't deny.

Where do you think you could even find a business that would do it for $20.00? I know that the nice immigrant ladies who clean my Condo once a month charge about $100. Not sure how much they see, but I usually tip them about $20.00.

Individuals will do it full-time for $20.00 an hour. You don't have to hire a cleaning company unless you only clean the place once in a while. I worked at companies that had full time cleaning employees.

Actually, the security agencies said they'd rather have fencing so they can see what is going on on the other side. But the reality is, most illegals will get in anyway... not much you can do about it.

Facts don't support your opinion. Walls work. Just ask the people of Hungary. If you need a link, just ask, but I'm not about to dig it out if you're not going to read it.

Why can't we be more like Hungary?

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.

Not brainwashed, just observant. The left usually sides with evil and the right usually sides with the good. That's something you can't deny.
You are totally delusional. It is the opposite, and most of the world sees this.

Time for that to stop.

You are totally delusional. It is the opposite, and most of the world sees this.

You don't know what most of the world sees because you live in your own little word.

Who does the left usually side with?

Police vs criminal. Liberals choose criminal.

US military vs enemy. Liberals choose enemy.

Palestinian vs Israel. Liberals choose Palestinians.

Armed citizens vs unarmed victims. Liberals choose unarmed victims.

Restroom facilities for females, vs restroom facilities for weirdos in dresses. Liberals choose weirdos in dresses.

The most government in our lives vs less government. Liberals choose more government.

God in our society vs God not part of society. Liberals choose God not in society.

One does not, however, need a crystal ball to speculate with considerable justification that a test-case for reinterpreting the Fourteenth will surface sometime in the not-too-distant future, given its (the 14th's) existing interpretation acting as an impediment to de-incentivizing Illegal Immigration, and the Nation's newly-reinvigorated insistence that just such a thing be done.

Actually, within 5 years, Trump voters will be like Nixon voters in 1976. all way to ashamed to admit they ever voted for the guy.

Don't try to make predictions Joe. You people on the left are terrible at that.

Joe made the claim that he was sure certain laws he referenced within Florida were similar in my State yet admitted he didn't know in which State I live. Not surprised. He believed Christine "Drunken Slut" Ford without an ounce of evidence to support her claims.

Correct, it is broken. What we need to do is build that wall. Have a minimum five years prison sentence for anybody caught in the US illegally. Need to redefine the 14th Amendment. Need to end amnesty. That will repair the broken system.

That doesn't fix the problem.

YOUR RACISM IS YOUR PROBLEM, not ours.

True, it would be nice if we can have re-education camps for you incurable racists.

Our problem is, of course, that we have more need for labor than we have people to fill those bottom rung jobs. White people aren't producing enough replacement units and they don't really want those jobs.

You see, there already is an example of a country that is what you want. It's Japan. No immigration, low birth rate, lots of older people retiring now.

Death Spiral Demographics: The Countries Shrinking The Fastest

Time for that to stop.

The right has always been wrong.

The guys in charge now control all branches of govt yet can't get rid of the "deep state", almost like they are part of it. Best thing to do is vote them all out.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Joe made the claim that he was sure certain laws he referenced within Florida were similar in my State yet admitted he didn't know in which State I live. Not surprised. He believed Christine "Drunken Slut" Ford without an ounce of evidence to support her claims.

Do try to keep on topic, buddy.... I can only whip your inbred ass on so many threads at a time.

Sure you will. You would profess to Americans that you are so hell bent on destroying this country, you're even willing to tear down a wall that cost taxpayers 35 billion dollars just so illegals can get in.

Good luck with that one.

First, the wall is never getting built. Once the dems retake the house, you'll be lucky if you can get funding for the ICE Jackboots.

secondly, America needs immigrants.

Yes, it is much nicer. Just about anyplace whites exist it's much nicer. Why do you think everybody is trying to move in with whites?

Because White people have stolen most of the world's wealth to start with?

and won't even share it with each other.

But sad little racists like you will sit there with no health insurance and crow, "At least I'm ahead of the darkies so long as they don't get a chance to compete with me for that driving in a straight line job!"

At a company they usually hire more than once person... so there's that. and if it's a decent sized company they hire someone full time for that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Sure you will. You would profess to Americans that you are so hell bent on destroying this country, you're even willing to tear down a wall that cost taxpayers 35 billion dollars just so illegals can get in.

Good luck with that one.

First, the wall is never getting built. Once the dems retake the house, you'll be lucky if you can get funding for the ICE Jackboots.

These fools brag about Trump creating more jobs and not enough people who work, they want to eliminate potential workers who end up paying taxes with income that stimulates and grows the economy while reducing the deficit.

These fools brag about Trump creating more jobs and not enough people who work, they want to eliminate potential workers who end up paying taxes with income that stimulates and grows the economy while reducing the deficit.

And this is part of the problem. Used to be, INS was part of the labor department, and they made decisions on how many people to admit based on the labor needs of the country.

Making it (ICE) part of Homeland security means that they are out there looking for imaginary threats in their closets and under their beds.

Good luck with that one.

Republicans don't give a fuck about the deficit, that's a myth and propaganda they spew. Proof is how they are blowing it up right now. Democrats are more fiscally responsible.

Forum List

Back