Now that the good guys are in charge, is it time to revisit the 14th amendment?

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

More Anchor Baby Births in Los Angeles than Total U.S. Births in 14 States

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.
No problem with your wall. Just tell Dumpf to KEEP HIS PROMISE!!! MEXICO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL!! Otherwis, forget it! Bigly!!

I don't see why. A wall is a one time cost that amounts to what we spend on food stamps in just one year alone. Plus given the fact of how much immigration costs taxpayers, it will pay for itself in a matter of a few years.

A wall is most definitely not a one time cost.

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.
No problem with your wall. Just tell Dumpf to KEEP HIS PROMISE!!! MEXICO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL!! Otherwis, forget it! Bigly!!

I don't see why. A wall is a one time cost that amounts to what we spend on food stamps in just one year alone. Plus given the fact of how much immigration costs taxpayers, it will pay for itself in a matter of a few years.

Either is an illegal.

“again, they wouldn't come here if white people weren't hiring them. Maybe you need to have a talk with other white people.”
LefTard Logic:
“If his boss would have paid him more he wouldn’t have HAD to rob that bank...his boss MADE him do it.”

Actually, the better metaphor would be if the Boss told him how to rob the bank, where the bank was, and shich teller would hand over the money without a fuss.

Here's the thing. Most of us would report a bank robbery if we saw one.

Most of us pass by undocumented immigrants every day, cleaning up our dirty dishes, cleaning our dirty bathrooms, and doing all the other unpleasent jobs we don't want to do.

We will do any job provided the money is there. The only reasons they are doing those jobs is because they will work for next to nothing which again, decreases American pay. Why would you hire an American to clean your business for $20.00 an hour when you can hire a foreigner for $8.00?

If we need immigrants, we will invite them. We don't need them invading our country.

We ARE inviting them. That's what the dimrods don't get. We're offering them jobs. The problem is that some of you don't like it and want it to stop. You want big daddy government to prevent your neighbors from inviting Mexicans here to work.

LefTard Logic:
“If his boss would have paid him more he wouldn’t have HAD to rob that bank...his boss MADE him do it.”

That's your logic entirely. Please don't project your stupidity onto others.

The military wouldn't accept me if I wanted to because of physical illness. However that doesn't mean I don't belong to this country and actually respect the people that fought in wars like my father and several other relatives. Plus like most conservatives, I've been a taxpayer all of my adult life and never taken a dime from the government.

so again, when it came time to man up, you didn't. Got it.

Funny thing, a lot of those immigrants manned up and took your place. So sit down and shut up.

If we need immigrants, we will invite them. We don't need them invading our country.

again, they wouldn't come here if white people weren't hiring them. Maybe you need to have a talk with other white people.

“again, they wouldn't come here if white people weren't hiring them. Maybe you need to have a talk with other white people.”
LefTard Logic:
What a crock of shit.

You wail about this and fight against the FIX.

Get employers to stop hiring illegals and illegals will have no reason to come here.'

'It's so simple that it's stupefying

LefTard Logic:

Actually, the better metaphor would be if the Boss told him how to rob the bank, where the bank was, and shich teller would hand over the money without a fuss.

Most of us pass by undocumented immigrants every day, cleaning up our dirty dishes, cleaning our dirty bathrooms, and doing all the other unpleasent jobs we don't want to do.

I love it when you nutless wetback lovers pretend you wouldn’t stage protests and rallies if people immediately stopped spending money with wetback businesses and stopped hiring all wetbacks.
You ignorant fucks would piss your little pink panties and you know it.
Would Democrats really vote to remove all incentives for illegals?

LefTard Logic:

Negative...I gave you a perfectly fitting ANALOGY.
It just hurts your wetback loving feelings.

We ARE inviting them. That's what the dimrods don't get. We're offering them jobs. The problem is that some of you don't like it and want it to stop. You want big daddy government to prevent your neighbors from inviting Mexicans here to work.

No, just as long as they do it legally.

It shouldn't be illegal in the first place. That's the point. If we pass stupid laws that can't be enforced we create situations that have us wasting our military resources on pathetic publicity stunts.

Time for that to stop.

It would cost very little to maintain a wall. You'd have to check or update the electronic systems and perhaps repair some damaged wall sections illegals may have done, but that's about it. The reason all our border security agencies support the wall is because it will make their job much easier to do. In fact we probably wouldn't need as many agents at the border as we do today.

It shouldn't be illegal in the first place. That's the point. If we pass stupid laws that can't be enforced we create situations that have us wasting our military resources on pathetic publicity stunts.

If you think it should be legal, then it should be legal for anybody to walk into your home anytime they desire. In fact make it a law nobody can have locks on their doors.

Debate that with our founders and the REAL Americans who declared the U.S. a sovereign nation. Sucks huh?
By the way, what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking good, real Americans over?

If you think it should be legal, then it should be legal for anybody to walk into your home anytime they desire. In fact make it a law nobody can have locks on their doors.

Hold on there, you're going full retard again. Take a deep breath and think.

Debate that with our founders and the REAL Americans who declared the U.S. a sovereign nation. Sucks huh?
Not at all. The Founders were very clear - sovereignty rests with the people, not the politicians.

By the way, what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking good, real Americans over?
Every night, in your psychotic fantasies.

”A full retard” would believe that disgusting thirdworld filth who can’t speak English have a place in a first world English speaking society with a lucrative welfare system.
What else can I teach your wetback loving ass?

What I said was to make you think. It's virtually the same thing. 7.;5 billion people on this planet, and you say we should have an open borders policy. How much of the earths population do you think we can fit in this country of ours?

A country without borders is not a country at all.

The military wouldn't accept me if I wanted to because of physical illness. However that doesn't mean I don't belong to this country and actually respect the people that fought in wars like my father and several other relatives. Plus like most conservatives, I've been a taxpayer all of my adult life and never taken a dime from the government.

so again, when it came time to man up, you didn't. Got it.

Funny thing, a lot of those immigrants manned up and took your place. So sit down and shut up.

again, they wouldn't come here if white people weren't hiring them. Maybe you need to have a talk with other white people.

LefTard Logic:
What a crock of shit.

You wail about this and fight against the FIX.

Get employers to stop hiring illegals and illegals will have no reason to come here.'

'It's so simple that it's stupefying

LefTard Logic:

I love it when you nutless wetback lovers pretend you wouldn’t stage protests and rallies if people immediately stopped spending money with wetback businesses and stopped hiring all wetbacks.
You ignorant fucks would piss your little pink panties and you know it.
Would Democrats really vote to remove all incentives for illegals?

There goes the little girl hiding behind slurs again.

Not at all. The Founders were very clear - sovereignty rests with the people, not the politicians.

Every night, in your psychotic fantasies.

Got it...so “The People” are suppose to defend our sovereignty, our borders?
Now that would be a blast.
Come on bud...pull your head from your wetback ass.

What I said was to make you think.

And it worked. The issue really is about property rights. And government desire to override them.

Time for that to stop.

It would cost very little to maintain a wall. ....

You’re mistaken

Time for that to stop.

You’re mistaken

Time for that to stop.

You’re mistaken

He’s on point.
Relative to the cost of paying wetbacks to rob good American taxpayers, commit rape, murder and fuck up every American community they inhabit...Wall maintenance is fucking cheap. Ask Mollie Tibbetts.

You’re mistaken

You’re mistaken

He’s on point.

He said “a one time cost.” That is not correct.

Forum List

Back