Now that Mueller is getting booted

Yeah, no. That's tRump and his conspiracy theory touting buddies over at Faux.
The Clinton news network is/was the original fake news
See that's part of the fake news you are being fed by Rupert Murdock and Faux Noize.
I don’t watch any network news, I consider them all basically the same. But the Clinton news network is the original fake news no two ways about
Sorry but that is incorrect.
Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire?
Which news source said that?

You guys are killing me with the threads, too many to bookmark so I can come back later and laugh in your faces.

But this one is now bookmarked, and 30 days from now I will re-post it and laugh in the face of everyone that agreed with the OP.

Sort of like with this thread, still one of my favorites...

From Feb...

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper
Yea can we wait for something official?

You guys are killing me with the threads, too many to bookmark so I can come back later and laugh in your faces.

But this one is now bookmarked, and 30 days from now I will re-post it and laugh in the face of everyone that agreed with the OP.

Sort of like with this thread, still one of my favorites...

From Feb...

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper
Yea can we wait for something official?

If people only made threads on things that were official there would only be like 5 or 6 threads on here

The Clinton news network is/was the original fake news
See that's part of the fake news you are being fed by Rupert Murdock and Faux Noize.
I don’t watch any network news, I consider them all basically the same. But the Clinton news network is the original fake news no two ways about
The Clinton news network

The Clinton news network
So, total capitulation in the form of attempting to derail I see.

...and still no Russian connection

That's ok, after 5 years and 80 million dollars Starr never found a Bill Clinton White Water connection.

This is the bed the Repubs built, now they have to lie in it
Lol
...There is no Russian connection obviously, but let the progressives play their little game

Nobody cares that there if there is no Russian connection, just like nobody cared there was no White Water connection.

You can keep repeating it for the next year, makes no difference.
What's up with rhe two Russian who got caught making donations to the Trump inauguration? Why don't you count the meeting at Trump Tower?

The Clinton news network
So, total capitulation in the form of attempting to derail I see.
Obama said there is 57 states, and Hildabeast said she dodged sniper fire and the Clinton news network reported it as fact...

That's ok, after 5 years and 80 million dollars Starr never found a Bill Clinton White Water connection.

Lol
...There is no Russian connection obviously, but let the progressives play their little game

Nobody cares that there if there is no Russian connection, just like nobody cared there was no White Water connection.

What's up with rhe two Russian who got caught making donations to the Trump inauguration? Why don't you count the meeting at Trump Tower?
Who is still sitting in the Oval Office?
:abgg2q.jpg:

Lol

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Lol

I forgot you are one of the crude weaklings here at USMB who always avoid answering direct questions. Never mind, continue to play with yourself.

Lol

I forgot you are one of the crude weaklings here at USMB who always avoid answering direct questions. Never mind, continue to play with yourself.

Forum List

Back