Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

None of which prove Russian collusion.

Uh-huh. And the Russian collusion thing is an anti-Trump invention.

Remember those text messages that were publicized between two dems who were having an affair? They spoke about an “insurance policy” in case Trump won... this was before the Russia investigation was started... what do you think this “insurance policy” was?

I’m not saying this means it was dreamed up by democrats, but it looks awfully suspicious. One would think if they’ve found something of merit regarding Trump Russia collusion, they’d have wrapped things up... Two years seems like plenty of time, given all the people who believe Trump is guilty. If it was THAT obvious, it probably wouldn’t take them two plus years to nail him.

Weird how democrats are all too willing to dismiss this, yet entertain basically anything that makes Trump look bad. The Russia investigation, which let’s face it—is based on nothing really—has been going on for two years, yet they come to this conclusion that Trump’s claim of campaign spying is full of shit in less than a week.

Here’s the thing: they don’t CARE if it’s true or not bc it’s their job to prove him wrong and by God they WILL prove him wrong.
The spy thing was a Trump invention. It's not that we don't care, it's that it's not true.

“Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,” said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious “Nunes memo” ended up backfiring, undermining Trump World’s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trump’s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

Trump's nonsensical 'Spygate' conspiracy theory ends with a whimper
Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Thread bookmarked so in a couple weeks we can see how many indictments have been handed out

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Have you recorded the 5 guilty pleas, and 22 indictments in your bookmark, of the Mueller investigation so far in just one year?

What discoveries? Tell me what proof there is Russia was working with Trump to win him the election. I know Russia tried to influence Americans pertaining to the election, but what irrefutable evidence is there Trump was involved as well?

Remember those text messages that were publicized between two dems who were having an affair? They spoke about an “insurance policy” in case Trump won... this was before the Russia investigation was started... what do you think this “insurance policy” was?

I’m not saying this means it was dreamed up by democrats, but it looks awfully suspicious. One would think if they’ve found something of merit regarding Trump Russia collusion, they’d have wrapped things up... Two years seems like plenty of time, given all the people who believe Trump is guilty. If it was THAT obvious, it probably wouldn’t take them two plus years to nail him.

Weird how democrats are all too willing to dismiss this, yet entertain basically anything that makes Trump look bad. The Russia investigation, which let’s face it—is based on nothing really—has been going on for two years, yet they come to this conclusion that Trump’s claim of campaign spying is full of shit in less than a week.

Here’s the thing: they don’t CARE if it’s true or not bc it’s their job to prove him wrong and by God they WILL prove him wrong.
The spy thing was a Trump invention. It's not that we don't care, it's that it's not true.
Yeah, texts between 2 people pales pathetically in comparison to the discoveries made about Russia interfering in the election on Trump's behalf and working with his henchmen to sabotage our democracy.

Politicians leak information to sway the court of public opinion. Prosecutors do not leak information because it could prejudice their case in court. You have no idea what the investigation has found in regards to possible collusion and coordination between the Trump Campaign or with the Great Grabby One himself.

What discoveries? Tell me what proof there is Russia was working with Trump to win him the election. I know Russia tried to influence Americans pertaining to the election, but what irrefutable evidence is there Trump was involved as well?

Yeah, texts between 2 people pales pathetically in comparison to the discoveries made about Russia interfering in the election on Trump's behalf and working with his henchmen to sabotage our democracy.

Politicians leak information to sway the court of public opinion. Prosecutors do not leak information because it could prejudice their case in court. You have no idea what the investigation has found in regards to possible collusion and coordination between the Trump Campaign or with the Great Grabby One himself.

There are always leaks within a large organization like the FBI, which is actually a good thing for our civil rights. The FBI has always been curiously uncaring about them.

But Mueller's team isn't leaking.

Trump's publicity campaign will firmly convince 35% even if it's proven Trump knowingly used Russia's illegal hacking and social media. But not everyone left Nixon

I never said I had any idea, but the person I was quoting insinuated they DID have an idea when they wrote “text messages pale in comparison to the discoveries” concerning Russian collusion.

I think you quoted the wrong person. I’m not the one talking about discoveries.

That’s why I asked him for proof, because right now there is none.

That didn't stop him from making a fool of himself on twitter this morning, again. Somebody get that dotard some Metamucil.

Jesus - I forgot to look .. Yep, the Toxic Orange Turd is back to his lying.

1. Verified account 4h4 hours ago
    “Everyone knows there was a Spy, and in fact the people who were involved in the Spying are admitting that there was a Spy...Widespread Spying involving multiple people.” Mollie Hemingway, The Federalist Senior Editor But the corrupt Mainstream Media hates this monster story!

10,711 replies11,986 retweets40,821 likes

2. Verified account 4h4 hours ago
    Can anyone even imagine having Spies placed in a competing campaign, by the people and party in absolute power, for the sole purpose of political advantage and gain? And to think that the party in question, even with the expenditure of far more money, LOST!

14,738 replies12,367 retweets47,422 likes

3. Verified account 4h4 hours ago
    The Democrats are now alluding to the the concept that having an Informant placed in an opposing party’s campaign is different than having a Spy, as illegal as that may be. But what about an “Informant” who is paid a fortune and who “sets up” way earlier than the Russian Hoax?

7,582 replies9,196 retweets32,530 likes
This is making me sick to my stomach. He needs to be stopped from this game he's playing; it's gone too far. I'm not joking.

“Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,” said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious “Nunes memo” ended up backfiring, undermining Trump World’s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trump’s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Hmmmm how long have you been predicting indictments of everyone who dares oppose Trump?

What since January 2017?

Weird how the Trumpsters are all too willing to believe this, yet believe virtually anything that makes the FBI or Democrats look bad.
The Russia investigation- started in part because of claims by Trump own campaign member that Russia had something on Clinton, and on one of Trump's campaign members being watched as a potential spy for Russia- has been going on now for two years, and has already resulted in multiple guilty pleas and indictments.

Meanwhile Trump has proclaimed that there is a spy- and even though there is absolutely no evidence of such a spy- the Trumpsters have complete faith that Trump must be telling the truth.

Why lie?

Stefan Halper, a longtime CIA operative and professor at Cambridge University has already been named. Please stop lying.

This is making me sick to my stomach. He needs to be stopped from this game he's playing; it's gone too far. I'm not joking.

I've been attempting to reduce my exposure to Donald Trump and politics in general as much as possible OL. I find it best to remain in a place that sits somewhere in between fully informed and comfortably numb.

This most recent behavior is his scariest to date. At this point one gets the feeling that he will literally burn the country to the ground if that's what it takes to protect his presidency. IOW, he's feeling like a cornered rat and what he's liable to do next is scary as all hell.

I'm not joking either.

BTW I’m not saying I believe Trump’s claims, I just believe incorporating personal bias into something like this prevents one from seeing things objectively. Most of the Trump haters had already made up their mind the moment he made the claim that he was full of shit, but I’m not prepared to make decisions so easily based on nothing but my dislike for a person.

I knew Trump was full of shit back from way back in the 90's when it was a running joke that he would become President one day in a dystopian America. I didn't know he was colluding with Russia until after the election, which the FBI treasonously hid from the public so as to not impact the election (while they lied days before the election about Hillary being back under investigation).
I’m betting your favorite song is the theme from the Twilight Zone.

The spy's name was made public already. Failed thread.

What spy?

James Bond is fictional.
Sorry you have not been keeping up with events. You probably should not post in a thread when you are completely ignorant regarding the topic.

Stefan Halper, a longtime CIA operative and professor at Cambridge University has already been named.

No not all Trumpsters have faith he’s telling the truth... at least the ones with brains. I voted for Trump and I’m not afraid to point out he’s not as trustworthy as I first thought.

Unlike most Americans, I don’t let my personal feelings get in the way of finding out the truth. I’m as skeptical about Trump’s claims here as I am about the Russia investigation.

Weird how the Trumpsters are all too willing to believe this, yet believe virtually anything that makes the FBI or Democrats look bad.
The Russia investigation- started in part because of claims by Trump own campaign member that Russia had something on Clinton, and on one of Trump's campaign members being watched as a potential spy for Russia- has been going on now for two years, and has already resulted in multiple guilty pleas and indictments.

Meanwhile Trump has proclaimed that there is a spy- and even though there is absolutely no evidence of such a spy- the Trumpsters have complete faith that Trump must be telling the truth.

That didn't stop him from making a fool of himself on twitter this morning, again. Somebody get that dotard some Metamucil.

Jesus - I forgot to look .. Yep, the Toxic Orange Turd is back to his lying.

1. Verified account 4h4 hours ago
    “Everyone knows there was a Spy, and in fact the people who were involved in the Spying are admitting that there was a Spy...Widespread Spying involving multiple people.” Mollie Hemingway, The Federalist Senior Editor But the corrupt Mainstream Media hates this monster story!

10,711 replies11,986 retweets40,821 likes

2. Verified account 4h4 hours ago
    Can anyone even imagine having Spies placed in a competing campaign, by the people and party in absolute power, for the sole purpose of political advantage and gain? And to think that the party in question, even with the expenditure of far more money, LOST!

14,738 replies12,367 retweets47,422 likes

3. Verified account 4h4 hours ago
    The Democrats are now alluding to the the concept that having an Informant placed in an opposing party’s campaign is different than having a Spy, as illegal as that may be. But what about an “Informant” who is paid a fortune and who “sets up” way earlier than the Russian Hoax?

7,582 replies9,196 retweets32,530 likes

Yep. Obama started this shit. It needs to end. He and his minions need to be locked up. Thank God we have someone willing to take on the Obama corruption.

The evidence proves that trump was lying again. The evidence was viewed yesterday by that gang of eight. They said that there was no spy.

Why are you so quick to believe trump's lies and not honest hard facts?

Seems to me that it's people like you who don't want truth or honesty.

There was no spy in trump's campaign. There was no wiretaps on trump tower.

Nothing that trump has said about this has turned out to have any evidence or truth.

If all of that happened where's the evidence? Where's the proof? Just saying that there was a spy in trump's campaign doesn't make it true.

Meanwhile all evidence screams that trump is a liar and you believe those lies.

Clever...

Looking at things objectively is so insane. No wonder hardly anyone wants to do it. Toss me in a padded room and throw away the key! We can’t let anyone make informed decisions!

The media wants us all to bob our heads and repeat after them. I say fuck that.

BTW I’m not saying I believe Trump’s claims, I just believe incorporating personal bias into something like this prevents one from seeing things objectively. Most of the Trump haters had already made up their mind the moment he made the claim that he was full of shit, but I’m not prepared to make decisions so easily based on nothing but my dislike for a person.

I knew Trump was full of shit back from way back in the 90's when it was a running joke that he would become President one day in a dystopian America. I didn't know he was colluding with Russia until after the election, which the FBI treasonously hid from the public so as to not impact the election (while they lied days before the election about Hillary being back under investigation).
I’m betting your favorite song is the theme from the Twilight Zone.

Nope I’ve no problem admitting he’s lied since taking office, but keep thinking you know me. It’s cute as fuck.

The evidence proves that trump was lying again. The evidence was viewed yesterday by that gang of eight. They said that there was no spy.

Why are you so quick to believe trump's lies and not honest hard facts?

Seems to me that it's people like you who don't want truth or honesty.

There was no spy in trump's campaign. There was no wiretaps on trump tower.

Nothing that trump has said about this has turned out to have any evidence or truth.

If all of that happened where's the evidence? Where's the proof? Just saying that there was a spy in trump's campaign doesn't make it true.

Meanwhile all evidence screams that trump is a liar and you believe those lies.

Thread bookmarked so in a couple weeks we can see how many indictments have been handed out

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Those people have been screaming about indictments on Hillary and Obama for years. In fact they've been screaming about that with Hillary for decades. Since the early 90s.

Yet not one indictment.

Every single investigation exonerated them instead of indicting them.

Yet you ignore that most of the Trump supporters operate the exact same way- but believe everything he says- regardless of the lack of proof.

Speaking of personal bias- remember Trump has a personal bias in discrediting the FBI and its investigation into the Trump campaign. And Trump has a long, well documented history of lying- remember his going full Birther? Remember the '6 million fraudulant voters'?

It is entirely valid to point out that once again:
  • Trump has made a claim without any evidence
  • That such evidence is not forthcoming
  • That the claim is self serving
  • That the claim is used to attack his perceived 'enemies'
Trump has a history of doing this. His supporter's bias prevents them from acknowledging this.

Can you?

Forum List

Back