School shopping was an eye opener..and who needs food anyway...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I took my two teens and their two best friends to the mall for school shopping. Went over the school clothes budget by about 100 percent and learned...

1. Stripes are in.
2. High waisted pants are in.
3. Tube tops are in.
4. Everybody is wearing their hair in buns...panda ear buns, half up half down buns.
5. Cut off denim shorts and tube tops are the shopping attire of today's female teen.

My daughter and her buddies were being followed by a literal pack of about 10-12 black guys who were catcalling them and shadowing them, until they found me. I showed up and all those barfbags disappeared.

Don't send your six foot tall, 180 lb teen boys to hang out with ten of their closest buddies at the mall, btw. They are chasing girls. You have to wonder what would happen if they actually caught them in a parking lot or bathroom. What a bunch of fucking animals. I took my boy and his best friend...and I guaranfuckingtyou they were not howling after girls or following them around.

I took my two teens and their two best friends to the mall for school shopping. Went over the school clothes budget by about 100 percent and learned...

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.
4. Everybody is wearing their hair in buns...panda ear buns, half up half down buns.
5. Cut off denim shorts and tube tops are the shopping attire of today's female teen.

My daughter and her buddies were being followed by a literal pack of about 10-12 black guys who were catcalling them and shadowing them, until they found me. I showed up and all those barfbags disappeared.

Don't send your six foot tall, 180 lb teen boys to hang out with ten of their closest buddies at the mall, btw. They are chasing girls. You have to wonder what would happen if they actually caught them in a parking lot or bathroom. What a bunch of fucking animals. I took my boy and his best friend...and I guaranfuckingtyou they were not howling after girls or following them around.
What a terrifying story. I think I speak for all of us when I say how relieved I am that you managed to get yourself home in one piece.

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

What a terrifying story. I think I speak for all of us when I say how relieved I am that you managed to get yourself home in one piece.

we know you would have thrown yourself at the wolf pack and paid them to have their way with you.

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

You're just jealous they don't catcall you, taint. Or that you couldn't watch while they chase some hapless girl down the corridor to the bathrooms.

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

/---/ Next time take them to Costco or BJs where you need a membership card to get in. No Ferals running loose and everything is far cheaper than a department store.

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

/---/ Next time take them to Costco or BJs where you need a membership card to get in. No Ferals running loose and everything is far cheaper than a department store.
I don't cede territory that way.

Make you a deal - We'll keep our teen boys out of the mall if you'll keep Roy Moore out of the mall. :)

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

CroweJ20171115_low.jpg

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

Sometimes I'm really glad I didn't have daughters..,,....or I'd be in prison by now just trying to keep them safe. And I know none of my boys behave like that, cause they know I'd smack em for it

The cost of 'back to school' clothes and supplies can be outrageous. The styles now sound like the same as in the 70's.....got any hand-me-downs left???

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

You're just jealous they don't catcall you, taint. Or that you couldn't watch while they chase some hapless girl down the corridor to the bathrooms.

He views the women as his competition and so knows he has to out due them by guaranteeing to be a freak

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

Where was Mall security?

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

Princess Leia in a clown suit?

Kids fashions nowadays...shees

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

Where was Mall security?
Are you being funny? Mall security in Eugina Oregon is about as likely to tell a group of black guys to knock it off as I am to be declared Empress of the World. Both are perfectly justifiable actions...and neither will ever occur.

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

Princess Leia in a clown suit?

Kids fashions nowadays...shees
IMG_20180901_182725.jpg

What totally trips me out is that all the styles the girls are sporting this year are almost identical to the styles during my junior year....High waisted pants, body con capped sleeved tops, tube tops...our hair was somewhat diff though you see Farrah's today. I wore my hair in a stupid bun on the top of my pointy head too lololol

I may be one of the few females on this planet who doesn't care for shopping.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I get it from one of my grandmother's because I've been told that she didn't like to shop either, may God rest her soul.

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

Tube tops?

:)

Brings back memories...

Forum List

Back