Now that Mueller is getting booted

...and Hildabeast said she dodged sniper fire and the Clinton news network reported it as fact...

Link to CNN reporting it as fact please..

Did you happen to watch that? That was great! Thanks

Lol
Yep, The Hildabeast said she was dodging sniper fire on the Clinton news network...
So fuck your career politicians

Yes, she did make that claim and CNN covered her saying (though your video was from CBS).

...and Hildabeast said she dodged sniper fire and the Clinton news network reported it as fact...

Lol
Yep, The Hildabeast said she was dodging sniper fire on the Clinton news network...

Yes, she did make that claim and CNN covered her saying (though your video was from CBS).

Like I said, Hildabeast is a loopy kunt

Lol

That she is, always has been. Why do you think Bill went looking for it elsewhere.

The Progs will just keep searching for new ways to attack Trump, because he is, you know, Literally Hitler.

Trump-Hitler-Water.jpg

Lol

That she is, always has been. Why do you think Bill went looking for it elsewhere.

Their marriage and so-called kid have always been politically motivated...

Lol

You have to give them credit, a couple of backwoods yokels accomplishing what they did.

Lol

You have to give them credit, a couple of backwoods yokels accomplishing what they did.
True, That is why they are the most repugnant people on the planet.
They used progressive politics to make their way through life

Bill was further right than some of the people that ran for the GOP nomination this past election.

I'm sorry did I miss something? Mueller is getting booted?

According to the folks on the USMB he is toast. I will re-post this thread in a month and see how that has worked out

Bill was further right than some of the people that ran for the GOP nomination this past election.
In some ways, But a career politician is always going to be a career politician… That means they have no standards no morals nor a backbone

In some ways, But a career politician is always going to be a career politician… That means they have no standards no morals nor a backbone

The same can be said of career real estate developers/reality TV stars...:21::21:

The same can be said of career real estate developers/reality TV stars...:21::21:
The difference is the career politicians have made an artform out of being distrustful, corrupt and evil… And progressives admire them for it...

what will become of message boards?
How much will participation decrease?
Lots of libbie trolls and paid performers will be out of work. Damn Trump doing it to the poor babies again.
It’s going to be refreshing having adult discourse dominate the scene rather than the constant name calling, finger pointing, excuse making, Russia blaming , victimhood.
And to play on a popular libbie meme here-the party gone by Christmas, if not well before, will not be Trump but rather Bobby The Witch Hunter.

Have you looked at the latest poll. trump wishes he had Mueller's approval ratings.

BTW....how is the weather on Mars?

You guys are killing me with the threads, too many to bookmark so I can come back later and laugh in your faces.

But this one is now bookmarked, and 30 days from now I will re-post it and laugh in the face of everyone that agreed with the OP.

Just like when your Hillary DESTROYED the fucking Republican you hated so bitterly, eh Comrade.

Sort of like with this thread, still one of my favorites...

From Feb...

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Sessions will indict the criminals, or Sessions will be replaced.

10 minutes after the midterm elections are through, Jeff will be outside the capitol building with a bankers box full of his belongings.

You will break out in tears and demand Trump be lynched and then impeached for firing Sessions - because uh, obstruction of democrat plot or something.

You guys are killing me with the threads, too many to bookmark so I can come back later and laugh in your faces.

But this one is now bookmarked, and 30 days from now I will re-post it and laugh in the face of everyone that agreed with the OP.

Just like when your Hillary DESTROYED the fucking Republican you hated so bitterly, eh Comrade.

Sort of like with this thread, still one of my favorites...

From Feb...

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Sessions will indict the criminals, or Sessions will be replaced.

10 minutes after the midterm elections are through, Jeff will be outside the capitol building with a bankers box full of his belongings.

You will break out in tears and demand Trump be lynched and then impeached for firing Sessions - because uh, obstruction of democrat plot or something.

I hated Hillary every bit as much as the Repub that was in the General election.

But, i am glad I have this thread bookmarked so I can laugh at your stupid ass after Session is fired and still nobody is indicted.

I do love to ridicule your morons.

what will become of message boards?
How much will participation decrease?
Lots of libbie trolls and paid performers will be out of work. Damn Trump doing it to the poor babies again.
It’s going to be refreshing having adult discourse dominate the scene rather than the constant name calling, finger pointing, excuse making, Russia blaming , victimhood.
And to play on a popular libbie meme here-the party gone by Christmas, if not well before, will not be Trump but rather Bobby The Witch Hunter.

Have you looked at the latest poll. trump wishes he had Mueller's approval ratings.

BTW....how is the weather on Mars?
Witch hunts are very popular with demented liberal sore losers thus the high approval ratings
What is your next feelings fantasy balloon that I can burst.

That's ok, after 5 years and 80 million dollars Starr never found a Bill Clinton White Water connection.

This is the bed the Repubs built, now they have to lie in it

No Comrade, but he found the Hillary connection in about 5 minutes.

However it turns out Hillary is above the law. What America knows now is that the law isn't for out democrat rulers. The 14th actually says "PARTY protection under the law." The law exists to serve the party. The law is a club to beat normals into submission with. democrats have a different law, absolute loyalty. As long as a democrat is loyal, they are above the law.

If you are Cohen working with a Republican and you fail to SIGN a filled out disclosure form, you're going to prison for a decade.

If you're Bruce Ohr and you FORGE a disclosure document to HIDE that your wife is a foreign spy - well no problem - democrats are above the law. Perjury and forgery are infractions to be ignores, provided you are a loyal party member.

What is the saying on that statue with the broad in a blindfold and scales? Oh that's right, "no justice for Republicans."

Forum List

Back